Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk (39313 Views)

Lionel Messi Votes At Barcelona Presidential Election In Camp Nou(Photos, Video) / Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer / Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk by FactualSpeech: 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
greypencils:
Ronaldo is obsessed with winning. There is nothing wrong with winning but when it becomes the only objective and you lose your soul in the process, you lose joy in the process, you lose fun in the process then winning becomes a bad thing. I am a Ronaldo fan but Messi has won me over with his simple-mindedness.

Read what those who have played with them say about them, you may have a change of opinion of your last sentence
Re: Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk by Jokerman(m): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
FactualSpeech:

so twice in 9 years is always?

Why did he not vote Ronaldo between 2010 and 2017 when the competition was fierce between them?

He should have voted Van Dijk who was a close rival in this year FIFA best

Messi fans are just hypocrites na
Re: Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk by mercyviv(f): 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
Even in votes Ronaldo showed his bias and prejudice! Bit that still didnt stand in the way of the best!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk by DonroxyII: 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
Oblongata:
Messi is a role model

On and off the pitch

The man with a big heart!
Ronaldo makes money from PR. I think he getting paid from always fuelling Messi-Ronaldo feud!!!
Re: Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk by Lamasta(m): 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ronaldo over Messi anytime, anyday, anywhere...
With due respect to Messi, Ronaldo is my all time greatest
Re: Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk by UNCL3(m): 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
FactualSpeech:

I guess that's your perception. He doesnt make it seem so. Even the night he talked about the dinner thing, *he didnt say they are best of friends neither did he say he will like to have dinner with him*. What he said is they have never had and he hope one day they do so i dont know where you got your perception from.

On the other hand, why did Messi not invite him for dinner or does Messi see him as his enemy too?
Don't be sentimental bro
Everyone knew Ronaldo said he would like to have a dinner with Messi
Thus he proposed a dinner
N you really don't need to invite someone for a dinner to prove you are not his/her enemy.

P3∆¢3.
Re: Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk by DSHADOWWALKER: 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
jasperskiddo:
LMAOOOO, FIFA BEST is bullsh*t, Sneijder was named the best mid-fielder in 2010, he won the seria A, coppa italia, world cup finalist & UCL yet messi won the award, again VVD was the best defender on the planet, UEFA Nations League finalist, UCL & UEFA super cup winner, yet messi was named FIFA BEST, pure rubbish

Its an individual award sir and not a team award even though the team achievements also matter
Re: Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk by SolarHub(m): 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
The real GOAT
Re: Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk by olumalcolm(m): 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
U GUYS ARE NOT DIFF FRM BALLOT BOX SNATCHERS, WHY MUST HE VOTE FOR MESSI? IS IT IN A RIGID OR WRITTEN CONSTITUTION DAT HE SHULD VOTE FOR MESSI? MK UNA JST CARRY UNA WAHALA DEY GO. angry
Re: Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk by Alanpoza007: 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
frankmoney:
Ok...if Ronaldo had voted for Messi

Messi fans: even Ronaldo recognize Messi as the goat

If Ronaldo doesn't vote for Messi

Messi fans : wow he is so arrogant , and insecure.

angry grin
Ronaldo is truly insecure and arrogant. It's not just about this year's voting, else it would have been understandable but it is on record that Ronaldo has never voted for Messi for Balon D'Or even in years like 2011,2012 and 2015 where everyone even a dunce knows Messi deserved the awards those years, without controversy. What else can you call that, if not envy and insecurity
Re: Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk by Sunjay13(m): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
He knew he dint perform up to expectations in the last season; nothing exceptional about him.
priceaction:
Arrogant ronaldo. My question still remain that how did he know he would loose? Was the voting leaked out? Was it done in a manner that you will know if you would win or loose before the final collations. Why did he snub the event and started posting strong messages after loss? If Ronaldo will win, he would have gone to attend the event with stylish swag. It makes it look like those Nigerian musical awards in which some artistes would have snubbed the organizers ahead of the events, claiming it was rigged and manipulated.

GOAT
Re: Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk by ayanleye12(m): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
obembet:
I think it’s unfair to assume that both Messi and Ronaldo didn’t vote for Van Dyke because the little points he receives from them would make him win, that’s utter nonsense. Ronaldo not voting for Messi doesn’t mean anything, not because he didn’t cast his vote for Messi. Messi voting for Mane, De Jong and Ronaldo simply means he thinks they were very good and that’s his choice. Ronaldo also made his choice and that’s his right. Let’s just enjoy both Messi and Ronaldo, luckily for us we’re experiencing 2 of the greatest and arguably the greatest that has ever played the game. Congrats to Messi on winning the best.
even Jesus couldnt have said it better
Re: Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk by 1witGod(m): 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
Na Nuer own make me laugh pass. Him never forgive Messi and Ronaldo for wetin them use him eyes see.
Re: Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk by Fredoh(m): 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
mystical109:
Oga if u do it like that, then Ronaldo will win every year. Many fans don't even know what good football is. especially in Nigeria
I dont think so.
Go to messivsronaldo.net or worldversus.com that's almost exactly what you're talking about fans voting.
You can vote as well.
See the result for yourself.
Re: Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk by Jokerman(m): 11:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
Alanpoza007:

Ronaldo is truly insecure and arrogant. It's not just about this year's voting, else it would have been understandable but it is on record that Ronaldo has never voted for Messi for Balon D'Or even in years like 2011,2012 and 2015 where everyone even a dunce knows Messi deserved the awards those years, without controversy. What else can you call that, if not envy and insecurity

See you

Re: Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk by Alanpoza007: 6:44am On Sep 26, 2019
Jokerman:

See you
You've only buttressed my point with the graphics you posted. You can see Messi voted for Ronaldo both in 2018 and 2019 but Ronaldo has never voted for him as you can see from the picture. So what's your point?
Re: Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk by Jokerman(m): 7:11am On Sep 26, 2019
Alanpoza007:

You've only buttressed my point with the graphics you posted. You can see Messi voted for Ronaldo both in 2018 and 2019 but Ronaldo has never voted for him as you can see from the picture. So what's your point?

Lol... Any difference in the voting of Ronaldo and Ronaldo not voting Messi??

Ronaldo cannot place any player ahead of Messi, it would be insulting , and seeing that Messi is his direct rival, it's better not to vote him at all, than condescend him.

Why didn't Messi vote for VVD or why didn't Messi vote for Ronaldo during his Laliga stint, even in years it was sure Ronaldo would win??
Re: Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk by JayPeeOham: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2019
Mpcoll001:
no sir grin grin soup wey sweet na............. cheesy wink

Stongly Disagree!!!! that proverb is invalid Sir!!!!!!!! If u like give 100k to person wey no sabi cook na still rubbish u go chop, if na lie try am grin

Hence, soup wey sweet na "over sabi" kill am! cheesy tongue

But seriously what's the price range of your products abeg?
Re: Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk by JayPeeOham: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mpcoll001:
grin grin grin.... Correct man! Man wey sabi... From 5,000 to 15,000 or more
You can send us a direct message on whatsapp through http:///2348080113392

Okay.......No P
Re: Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk by fuke(m): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
Money wasted
If you marry an old woman, you will buy the coffin
Meanwhile, Nairalanders in the diasporas can download this eBook for free today only.

Sorry, Nairalanders within Nigeria will not be to access this book for now.

Please bear with me.

Link https://aw170723.aweb.page/p/83c199d2-7bc0-45a2-944e-1a252e7c7306

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Injured Segun Oduduwa Abandoned After Career Threatening Injury (Photos) / Phone Case Designed With Super Eagles Jersey (Photos) / Ukraine Include Their Coach, Oleksandr Shovkovskiy In Squad To Face France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.