Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council (16073 Views)

Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction / Governor Ambode Inspects Ongoing Projects Across The State, Promises To Deliver / Premium Times Special Report On Road Projects Across Nigeria Under PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council by onadana: 5:11am On Sep 25, 2019
Mathiasa:
Pls exactly what project was he inspecting? I only saw the man walking up and down like say na pendulum. undecided

My brother just the same thought I had,where is the project?

1 Like

Re: Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council by miketayo(m): 5:25am On Sep 25, 2019
Systrom:
Does the Bariga LCDA chairman report to the Shomolu LGA chairman or its the other way round

Y should anyone report to the other
Re: Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council by miketayo(m): 5:27am On Sep 25, 2019
RexTramadol1:

LCDA under LGA anyday, anytime

Doesn't mean they report to the chairman of LGA, some LCDA chairman r politically bigger than LGA chairman
Re: Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council by Minjim: 5:58am On Sep 25, 2019
I can't see any ongoing projects here
Re: Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council by starbright4real(m): 6:18am On Sep 25, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council by heendrix(m): 6:27am On Sep 25, 2019
allanphash7:
While there is one guyman called Shakiru Yusuf at Ayobo/Ipaja LCDA that is yet to rehabilitate any road in his LCDA

Just go through Baruwa inward Aina Obembe street you will see how terrible the state of the road is at moment, all businesses on that road now is shut down and this same chairman has a house at Zion bus stop which we all know that he might have left for another house

I don't know how these wicked people sleep at Night when they leave what's supposed to be done undone

I weep for this nation

And this one now will be feeling like better person right now

Tuueh

that baruwa inside ehnn trekking better cuz u use money board maruwa finish na headache one will get when e reach home undecided

1 Like

Re: Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council by Tundeobama(m): 6:33am On Sep 25, 2019
Kindly dm if you hv a job for me bsc Economics I live in Ikotun Lagos.my contact 08120784316
Re: Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council by Bachwezi(m): 6:52am On Sep 25, 2019
Op help ask the Chairman why they abandon the Odunsi road in Bariga. They contractors even left it worse than they met it
Re: Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council by Tedpgrass: 7:20am On Sep 25, 2019
Let's see the finished products..

These attempts are rather supercilious when projects are left unfinished...

Finish the projects ..
Publicise before and after pictures
Then we celebrate you!!

Re: Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council by Systrom(m): 7:54am On Sep 25, 2019
miketayo:

Y should anyone report to the other
Because everybody get oga
Re: Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council by captaincaleb(m): 8:15am On Sep 25, 2019
More pictures

Re: Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council by captaincaleb(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2019
FarahAideed:
Where is the project?

Re: Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council by captaincaleb(m): 8:42am On Sep 25, 2019
Additional building to Gbagada Girls Junior School

Re: Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council by captaincaleb(m): 8:45am On Sep 25, 2019
Question and Answer timeout with the Student as the Council Chairman interact with them.

Re: Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council by captaincaleb(m): 8:47am On Sep 25, 2019
More pictures

Re: Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council by captaincaleb(m): 8:56am On Sep 25, 2019
More

Re: Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council by captaincaleb(m): 8:57am On Sep 25, 2019
Inside view

Re: Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council by ajebuter(f): 10:31am On Sep 25, 2019
I'm from that LCDA and I make bold to say the guy is as useless as a rain in the desert!

Which road in Bariga LG is good?

Is it: Odunsi, Buraimoh, Onajinmi, Awofodu, Ajiwun, Soji Oshodi, Mutairu, Sogbamu, Jagunmolu, Abeokuta, Akilo, Olorunkemi, Oredola, Adeshina, Awomodu, Olaniyi, Oguntona, Ajidagan, Gbagada Phase 1, Lanre Awolokun, Alfa Aminu, Debari or even Bariga Road linking Bajulaye

A chairman that now operates from Abuja??

Look, if you are going to lie about Bariga LCDA, abeg lie on a Forum where Bariga residents dont frequent!

The chairman should learn from his counterpart in Somolu Local Government!

3 Likes

Re: Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council by ajebuter(f): 10:35am On Sep 25, 2019
captaincaleb:
BARIGA LCDA UPDATES

ALABI INSPECTS ONGOING PROJECTS ACROSS BARIGA LOCAL COUNCIL

*Adetoke , Ewenla , CMS PHC , others due for commissioning in three weeks

** Twelve other roads earmarked for construction

*** Falade , Egberongbe , Monrofolu to wear a new look

The Chairman of Bariga LCDA, Hon Kolade Alabi has stated repeatedly the government’s commitment towards making life better for residents of Bariga through the provision of infrastructures that will spur economic development, social engagements and an environment suitable for businesses.

The Chairman made this known while carrying out inspection of projects ongoing across the council area, noting that the infrastructures upon completion would make transactions, learning and health a seamless activity for all.

Projects inspected included the ongoing road construction at Adeyinka Oshijo, Jolaosho, Adetoke , Ewenla , Church street, Community street, and Emmanuel street.

Others are two blocks of classes/ offices and twenty toilets at Gbagada Junior Girls High School and CMS primary health centre , all are due for commissioning in three weeks time .

The council mayor was accompanied on the inspection by the Vice chairman, Hon Adeola Kuponiyi, SLG, Hon Bukola Adedeji, legislators , LGA chairman, Reverend Timothy Oyasodun, Supervisors/ SAs, the Council manager, Mr Olufemi Ogundeko , the Council Treasurer, Hon Samuel Apata, and heads of departments and staff of the local council.

In view of this , the chairman also gave instruction of immediate construction of twelve other roads , six of which will start immediately , they are Falade (contractor already in site )Egberongbe , Moronfolu , Thomas Drive , Olanrewaju Lane and Famosa Lane, other roads that will follow immediately after are Olohunfunmi/ Olohunesan bridge phase one , Olohunfunmi/ Olohunesan street, Akinwale street, Wemimo street , Alfa Sanni, Charlie Boy/ Ajidagan Road , and others

Alabi also visited the Art and Craft section of CMS primary school , and are due for rehabilitation in two weeks time after the department would have been temporarily moved to another side of the school.

Tunde Akere
Chief Press Secretary
Bariga LCDA.

Photos Credit
Adebayo Olaitan
http://www.olonitolacaleb.com/2019/09/bariga-council-chairman-alabi-kolade.html?m=1

Working where?

In Jagunmolu, Odunsi, Lanre Awolokun, Ajidagan, Mutairu, Olorunkemi, Oredola, Awomodu, Adeshina, Ijagbemi, Awofodu, Oshipitan, Onajinmi, Ajiwun, Abeokuta, Buraimoh, Alfa Aminu, Gbagad Phase 1, Sogbamu, Akilo abi?,

I can continue to list and list and that should tell you I'm a resident of Bariga LCDA..

A man that has abandoned drainage and road projects in Awofodu ( where he once lived), Onajinmi and Ajiwun making life hard for motorists and residents! Even Omo-Alade Alafia where he has a house, he gives no damn about!

The same Hon Alabi that we heard has relocated to Abuja...

Dude, please, don't insult our sensibilities with lies and propaganda!
Re: Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council by tunderay(m): 11:05am On Sep 25, 2019
ajebuter:

Working where?

In Jagunmolu, Odunsi, Lanre Awolokun, Ajidagan, Mutairu, Olorunkemi, Oredola, Awomodu, Adeshina, Ijagbemi, Awofodu, Oshipitan, Onajinmi, Ajiwun, Abeokuta, Buraimoh, Alfa Aminu, Gbagad Phase 1, Sogbamu, Akilo abi?,

I can continue to list and list and that should tell you I'm a resident of Bariga LCDA..

A man that has abandoned drainage and road projects in Awofodu ( where he once lived), Onajinmi and Ajiwun making life hard for motorists and residents! Even Omo-Alade Alafia where he has a house, he gives no damn about!

The same Hon Alabi that we heard has relocated to Abuja...

Dude, please, don't insult our sensibilities with lies and propaganda!

You have the right as a resident to criticise , but you need to be sincere and have facts to back it up.

Even though most roads in Bariga are not in good condition, the man has been trying his best , there are over 400 roads in Bariga, how many can he fix even if he's given five terms, he has been able to fix some roads as far as I'm concern, I know of Akanbi, Danmole, Eyiwouawi, Oguntona, and those nearing completion , Adetoke, Emmanuel, Ewe NLA, Church street, Jolaosho, Adeyinka Oshijo, and he has started work at Falade .

what is wrong with Omo Alade Alafia, tell us , I know the road is an interlocked road.

Then you said you heard he has relocated to Abuja, and you never confirm if that is so.

let's have fear of God in all our dealings , we will gain nothing trying to pull down another man.

finally, I agree you are complaining becos ilhe ought to have. done more than we expected, however, you know in your mind that ODUNSI is a state govt project and its almost complete as drainages have been fixed, work is ongoing at Ajiun, Ososa, and other roads in that axis.

On issue of Somolu, how on earth can you be comparing Somolu, a local govt that Bariga was expunged from , and what exactly has Somolu done , go and bring his scorecard here.
Re: Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council by ajebuter(f): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2019
tunderay:

You have the right as a resident to criticise , but you need to be sincere and have facts to back it up.

Even though most roads in Bariga are not in good condition, the man has been trying his best , there are over 400 roads in Bariga, how many can he fix even if he's given five terms, he has been able to fix some roads as far as I'm concern, I know of Akanbi, Danmole, Eyiwouawi, Oguntona, and those nearing completion , Adetoke, Emmanuel, Ewe NLA, Church street, Jolaosho, Adeyinka Oshijo, and he has started work at Falade .

what is wrong with Omo Alade Alafia, tell us , I know the road is an interlocked road.

Then you said you heard he has relocated to Abuja, and you never confirm if that is so.

let's have fear of God in all our dealings , we will gain nothing trying to pull down another man.

finally, I agree you are complaining becos ilhe ought to have. done more than we expected, however, you know in your mind that ODUNSI is a state govt project and its almost complete as drainages have been fixed, work is ongoing at Ajiun, Ososa, and other roads in that axis.

On issue of Somolu, how on earth can you be comparing Somolu, a local govt that Bariga was expunged from , and what exactly has Somolu done , go and bring his scorecard here.

Apparently, you either live in one of those areas where it is tarred and motorable or you work for him..

A real and impartial resident of Bariga will never give Mr Kolade Alabi a pass mark!

I represented my street during a meeting with him in his office in Bawala and I know what I'm talking about.

Omo ALade Alafia where he has a house is in excellent and interlocked state because it was done by Federal government in conjunction with World Bank..

What about nearby Awofodu , Onajinmi, and Ajiwun for instance where he packed sand and gravel as ' cosmetics ' to tar and rehabilitate then later abandoned?

What of streets like Olorunkemi, Awomodu, Oshipitan, Ajidagan, Mutairu, Adifashe, Adeshina, Oshipitan, Ijagbemi, Jagunmolu, Buraimoh, Akilo, Lanre Awolokun, and a host of several others

You mentioned a tiny fragement of roads he rehabilitated (with substantial materials at that ) and you think all is well??

Look, no one is putting him down because I have nothing to gain doing that but as a citizen and resident, we should tell our leader when they are not doing it right..

Followership is not about ass-kissing or sycophacy but being blunt!

I attended a meeting with him in Bawala and I bluntly told him my view TO HIS FACE and he did not take offence!

So, it is not about unreasonable criticism borne out of hatred, but about constrictive criticism for him to do better!

WE wont be doing them any good if we are syncopants!

2 Likes

Re: Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council by tunderay(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2019
ajebuter:

Apparently, you either live in one of those areas where it is tarred and motorable or you work for him..

A real and impartial resident of Bariga will never give Mr Kolade Alabi a pass mark!

I represented my street during a meeting with him in his office in Bawala and I know what I'm talking about.

Omo ALade Alafia where he has a house is in excellent and interlocked state because it was done by Federal government in conjunction with World Bank..

What about nearby Awofodu , Onajinmi, and Ajiwun for instance where he packed sand and gravel as ' cosmetics ' to tar and rehabilitate then later abandoned?

What of streets like Olorunkemi, Awomodu, Oshipitan, Ajidagan, Mutairu, Adifashe, Adeshina, Oshipitan, Ijagbemi, Jagunmolu, Buraimoh, Akilo, Lanre Awolokun, and a host of several others

You mentioned a tiny fragement of roads he rehabilitated (with substantial materials at that ) and you think all is well??

Look, no one is putting him down because I have nothing to gain doing that but as a citizen and resident, we should tell our leader when they are not doing it right..

Followership is not about ass-kissing or sycophacy but being blunt!

I attended a meeting with him in Bawala and I bluntly told him my view TO HIS FACE and he did not take offence!

So, it is not about unreasonable criticism borne out of hatred, but about constrictive criticism for him to do better!

WE wont be doing them any good if we are syncopants!
This is an issue of sycophant or asslicking , you are saying what you know, I am sating what I know, o never said you have no right to complain, but don't deny me the right to what I see too.

At the end of the day, we want a good thing for Bariga.

However, you never addressed the issue of relocating to Abuja, or am I been sycophant about that too?

You said you told him to his face he has not done anything, that's fine. I love that, and wish to know you more as a Bariga guy.
Re: Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council by ajebuter(f): 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
tunderay:
This is an issue of sycophant or asslicking , you are saying what you know, I am sating what I know, o never said you have no right to complain, but don't deny me the right to what I see too.

At the end of the day, we want a good thing for Bariga.

However, you never addressed the issue of relocating to Abuja, or am I been sycophant about that too?

You said you told him to his face he has not done anything, that's fine. I love that, and wish to know you more as a Bariga guy.

He lives very close to my hood and words on the streets and by his political associates and hangers-on is that he lives in Abuja now and hardly uses his old number...

He personally gave me his GLO number when he heard about my profession, hence asked me to do a community project for Bariga LCDA, but not for once have i called him ( I dont need government contract, job or favor) and so I wouldnt know how far with the assertion but thats what his APC hangers-on say in the hood
Re: Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council by DJInfluence: 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
where are the projects being inspected? Looked to me like someone taking a stroll to the next akara joint.

1 Like

Re: Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council by PlanBIncome(m): 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
It will not be better for this paid bloggers who are hell bent in propagating false information. Even the road in front Bariga LCDA office is so bad that motors can hardly drive thru. The road which Lagos state govt did for us in bariga is already getting spoilt from larex hotel bus stop before palmgrove and the 3 culvert has been causing serious menace on that road for months yet chairman oloriburuku could not buy one bag of cement to fix it, yet you are lying to our face that he’s inspecting unseen projects. May your life receive the kind of projects he’s inspect in Jesus name.
Re: Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council by olawonder(m): 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
Omo Lagos too fine! See the streets as e be like Miami streets... kudos to Lagos politicians, past and present!
Re: Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council by pcicero(m): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
See my people
Re: Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council by ahamonyeka(m): 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
those streets at ladi lak needs urgent attention, close to where diya's late mother house is situated the roads there are bad.having mentioned wemimo ajenipa needs repair too.
Re: Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council by tunderay(m): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
ajebuter:

He lives very close to my hood and words on the streets and by his political associates and hangers-on is that he lives in Abuja now and hardly uses his old number...

He personally gave me his GLO number when he heard about my profession, hence asked me to do a community project for Bariga LCDA, but not for once have i called him ( I dont need government contract, job or favor) and so I wouldnt know how far with the assertion but thats what his APC hangers-on say in the hood
Not true, but you know he's the ALGON president , so he travels to Abuja like once in two weeks, and mostly weekends .

He still uses the Glo number .
Re: Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council by miketayo(m): 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
Systrom:
Because everybody get oga

their oga is at the house of assembly and the LG service commission

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 / Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! / The Fire Threatening To Consume Oshiomhole And Apc’s Chances In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.