Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine (27064 Views)

Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) / 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife / Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine by gwarotango: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
soberdrunk:
grin grin grin He wan come back December come scatter village
Him go spend December for cell. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine by vertueptime: 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ah ekpami oooo, is it them? Yes it its them.
Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine by mercyviv(f): 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
Maximum sentence for him. Abike Dabiri Erewa, please keep off this zone. Its not your headache!!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine by Yekoyeko(m): 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
That's when it comes to committing
crime
Jchi9876:
Please nobody should come here and start pulling some NCAN or ethnic bashing bullcrap

we are one Nigeria please
Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine by Bofoy4(m): 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
After they will say they are richer than other tribes with thier drugs money
Igbo
People
Sef

2 Likes

Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
34 years old Biafran please ! Op be well guided.

1 Like

Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine by saajus: 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
Anyone that blames this on hunger or Buhari is a dingbat. Our youths are becoming too desperate. This is getting out of hands. We all have to collectively condemn this act before India start their own version of Xenophobia(Nigeriaphobia) and we will start crying foul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine by Duggedised12(f): 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
uvie66:
perfect your English language first before you comment, what do does y'all mean?
Y'all is an informal contraction which means "you all",if you knew your english at all you would have known that. Also take note of my correction so you dont use it next time.

And with this the "you all" is referring to the resident nairaland tribalist warlords whom i has asked to "hold their horses".
Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine by GoldHorse(m): 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
Who else guessed correctly... wink wink

1 Like

Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine by BabylonCruise(m): 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
Jchi9876:

for the purpose of uniformity let us call it Jewish
For the Purpose of conception Your parents made a grave mistake. tongue
Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine by oyatz(m): 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hmnn

Jchi9876:
Developing India to become world class Biafra

Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine by Kingshuaib: 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
Jchi9876:
The City Crime Branch of Bengaluru, CCB has arrested a 34-year-old Nigerian man and seized 20gm of cocaine from him.

The accused identified as Ekene Okonkwo alias Charlie, a resident of Hennur Bande, Bangalore, was nabbed after police received a tip-off on his activities.

According to BangaloreMirror, the police conducted a raid on his house and seized the cocaine. Police said the accused had also violated visa regulations and overstayed in the city.

According to the police, he would roam around in the city to reach out to more people if released. He would also sell drugs only to customers known to him.
A case has been registered in Hennur police station.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/9/photo-34-year-old-nigerian-man-arrested-in-india-for-selling-cocaine-2.html

This looks like powder milk to me
Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine by wink2015(m): 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
Jchi9876:
The City Crime Branch of Bengaluru, CCB has arrested a 34-year-old Nigerian man and seized 20gm of cocaine from him.

The accused identified as Ekene Okonkwo alias Charlie, a resident of Hennur Bande, Bangalore, was nabbed after police received a tip-off on his activities.

According to BangaloreMirror, the police conducted a raid on his house and seized the cocaine. Police said the accused had also violated visa regulations and overstayed in the city.

According to the police, he would roam around in the city to reach out to more people if released. He would also sell drugs only to customers known to him.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/9/photo-34-year-old-nigerian-man-arrested-in-india-for-selling-cocaine-2.html

NIGERIANS GOING TO INDIA FOR DRUG TRAFFICKING BUSINESS SHOULD KNOW NOW THAT THEY ARE NOW A SUSPECT.

THE REPUTATION OF NIGERIANS HAS BEEN DESTROYED IN INDIA AND OTHER COUNTRIES IN SOUTH EAST ASIA.

THEY REFUSE TO HEAR WORD.

LEARN TO DO LEGIT BUSINESS NO MATTER HOW SMALL THE MONETARY RETURN.

THE INDIANS NOW SEE ALL NIGERIANS AS DRUG TRAFFICKERS.

1 Like

Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine by maak400: 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
Jchi9876:
Developing India to become world class Biafra
They are tarnishing Nigeria’s image

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine by Almunjid(m): 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
Jchi9876:
Please nobody should come here and start pulling some NCAN or ethnic bashing bullcrap

we are one Nigeria please

If they do good, u say Igbo Amaka!, but when they do bad u say we're one Nigeria.

Sense no go kill u! continue to defend Igbos. Lol

1 Like

Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine by Rabbiharrison: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
It's never an easy road both here and abroad let them jail him than to kill him but if they can pardon him more preferable its all part of the hustle!
Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine by LZAA: 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

grin

I'll rather carry drugs to Oyibo land than mine my ancestors skull
Mbanu
Cc immhotep sarrki GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine by ruggedtimi(m): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
Authoreety:
The name sounds like a Spanish name? grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine by educhigo: 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
i wonder why they never develop sambiasa forest

1 Like

Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine by SolarHub(m): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
Why drugs! Why not hustle in this zoo instead.
Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine by truthisgood: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
mmb:
The name looks like Igbo name.

Am I right.

No you are wrong you don't know Igbo names

1 Like

Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine by odudueffiom(m): 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
death sentence asap death sentence asap

1 Like

Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine by TempleHouse: 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
Haba !!!
Another Okonkwo again !
The SE leaders should urgently declares this as moral epidemics that must be addressed.
They should sensitise the people to know there are latest technology across the World to expose this gullible Igbo boys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine by TempleHouse: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
Duggedised12:
Hold your horses people!

Before you tribalists get your itching fingers to typing as usual ,isnt it time to divide this country already, i mean lets look at it this way, y'all claim they are always the ones giving this country a bad name, then take them out of the entity ,just saying.
How do you think that will save their faces or what difference will that make
They will be a poster boy of the new Biafra State and you can guess how the World will accept that !

1 Like

Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine by Sweetheart666(f): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
tbliss22:

Aunty...... fear God na grin grin grin grin grin grin which one is "desktop charger headers again"?
onku u will not undastand grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine by Damoche10: 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
Sweetheart666:
Without opening this thread,I already knew it was the desktop charger headers.

Walahi, you need hot mopol slap grin grin grin...I have been laughing all day
Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine by Duggedised12(f): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
TempleHouse:

How do you think that will save their faces or what difference will that make
They will be a poster boy of the new Biafra State and you can imagine how the World will accept that !
it will make a difference to those who think the ibos are ruining their reputation abroad. Atleast the tribal warlords will have less tribal war to fight, I dont know how people don't find it exhausting to continue the blame game of this tribe is this and the other tribe is that.

As for you worrying about "how the world will accept that" ,i honestly think you should leave that to the biafrans cos by then, that will be their burden to bear not yours.
Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine by czar2k16(m): 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
Jchi9876:

Hmmmm.... At the mention of the name "Okonkwo, "Ebubedike" comes to mind smiley TFA tinz

1 Like

Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine by Sweetheart666(f): 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
grin grin
Damoche10:

Walahi, you need hot mopol slap grin grin grin...I have been laughing all day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plateau Massacre: Three Suspects Paraded By Soldiers (Photo) / My Bitter Experience At The Police Station / Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.