Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

We Don’t Need Prado Jeeps, Lawmakers Tell Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Need Prado Jeeps, Lawmakers Tell Obiano (1764 Views)

Abia LP Lawmakers Reject Innosson Motors, Demands Toyota Prado Jeeps / Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) / Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Don’t Need Prado Jeeps, Lawmakers Tell Obiano by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 25, 2019
Tony Okafor, Awka

Members of the Anambra State House of Assembly have reportedly rejected Toyota Prado sport utility vehicles from the state government as official vehicles.

The lawmakers described it as a waste of resources for the executive arm of government to think in that direction in an austere period.

Our correspondent gathered that the Speaker of the House, Uche Okafor, who was the first to be offered the SUV, rejected it, saying he would not drive it until a collective decision of the House was reached and obtained on the matter.
Some of the lawmakers, who spoke to journalists, said it would cost the state about N1bn to procure the vehicles for the 30 members of the House.

One of the lawmakers said, “We are complaining of delay in the provision of our statutory allowances and other entitlements by the state government and somebody is contemplating the purchase of Toyota Prado to the tune of almost N1bn.

“This is an unnecessary waste of funds when a similar vehicle produced by INNOSON Motors Limited would cost less. Other governors of the South-East and South-South have been patronising the local car manufacturing company and our governor, Willie Obiano, is not keen on patronising the company.”

The Chairman, South-East Conference of 2019 APC House of Assembly candidates, Afam Ezenwafor, who spoke to journalists on behalf of the lawmakers, said there were implications for the All Progressives Grand Alliance lawmakers, who he said were in the vanguard of encouraging locally-made goods so that they did not become victims of a witch-hunt by “the powers that be in Awka.”

Copyright PUNCH.

https://punchng.com/we-dont-need-prado-jeeps-lawmakers-tell-obiano/

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need Prado Jeeps, Lawmakers Tell Obiano by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 25, 2019
But una need Innoson JEEP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Need Prado Jeeps, Lawmakers Tell Obiano by Bolustical: 6:27am On Sep 25, 2019
Innoson hasn't progressed as he should not as a result of hatred by other Nigerians but envy and hypocrisy of his kinsmen and also his own self-deceit.

1) Ihedioha ignored him for Ford

2) Obiano ignored him for Toyota, it took the state lawmakers to tell him they have Innoson in their backyard.

3)There are at least, 15 Igbo Senators in the Senate, none of them could persuade successive National Assembly leaders to patronize Innoson, even if they can't trust him for the Jeeps what about the support staff buses? All I have seen are always Toyota buses.

However, the Buhari they often claim loath Ibos has bought over 250 vehicles for the agencies from Innoson but no problem.

The truth is gradually coming home.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Need Prado Jeeps, Lawmakers Tell Obiano by bIoodykiller: 6:46am On Sep 25, 2019
[s]
Bolustical:
Innoson hasn't progressed as he should not as a result of hatred by other Nigerians but envy and hypocrisy of his kinsmen and also his own self-deceit.

2) Obiano ignored him for Toyota, it took the state lawmakers to tell him they have Innoson in their backyard.

3)There are at least, 15 Igbo Senators in the Senate nut none of them could persuade successive National Assembly leaders to patronize Innoson, even if they can't trust him for the Jeeps what about the support staff buses? All I have seen are always Toyota buses.

However, the Buhari they often claim loath Ibos has bought over 250 vehicles for the agencies from Innoson but no problem.

[/s]
bullcrap and trash

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Need Prado Jeeps, Lawmakers Tell Obiano by ZZ22: 7:38am On Sep 25, 2019
Bolustical:

3)There are at least, 15 Igbo Senators in the Senate, none of them could persuade successive National Assembly leaders to patronize Innoson, even if they can't trust him for the Jeeps what about the support staff buses? All I have seen are always Toyota buses.

Why do you always talk nonsense? I wonder how you sleep at night with your bolded Igbophobia. There's no street, school, community, palace in Anambra State that you won't find Innoson's vehicle riding strong and durable but i don't blame you, out of hate and ignorance most of you Yoruba muslims that haven't stepped their feet in the East claim to see what happens in the East more the than Eastern Residents.

4 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need Prado Jeeps, Lawmakers Tell Obiano by unbitchable(m): 8:10am On Sep 25, 2019
Something must be wrong with innoson. Politicians go to his factory and eulogize him but refused to patronise him.
Re: We Don’t Need Prado Jeeps, Lawmakers Tell Obiano by gwafaeziokwu: 9:27am On Sep 25, 2019
unbitchable:
Something must be wrong with innoson. Politicians go to his factory and eulogize him but refused to patronise him.

Deep inside you know the reason is that they make more crazy money when they inflate the cost of the imported brand. Innoson price range is easily verifiable. But then people like you wiil look for any insincere reason to take a dig at an Igbo indigenous company.

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need Prado Jeeps, Lawmakers Tell Obiano by gwafaeziokwu: 9:36am On Sep 25, 2019
Bolustical:

Delibrate ignorance or mischief? I don't know how to classify your submission. Both though are terrible combination. Innoson owes its life line to the south eastern states beginning with Peter Obi, Sullivan Chime administration. You are not on ground so please avoid making uninformed statements. If Innoson was depending on Nigeria Fg alone for survival they would have folded up years ago.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need Prado Jeeps, Lawmakers Tell Obiano by unbitchable(m): 9:37am On Sep 25, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

Deep inside you know the reason is that they make more crazy money when they inflate the cost of the imported brand. Innoson price range is easily verifiable. But then people like you wiil look for any insincere reason to take a dig at an Igbo indigenous company.
Every car brand is easily verifiable. Do you know that even the nigerian soldiers complained about innoson?
Re: We Don’t Need Prado Jeeps, Lawmakers Tell Obiano by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 25, 2019
unbitchable:

Every car brand is easily verifiable. Do you know that even the nigerian soldiers complained about innoson?

Another lies from ogbomosho.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need Prado Jeeps, Lawmakers Tell Obiano by gwafaeziokwu: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2019
unbitchable:

They complained to you or to Innoson? Last time I checked no car brand has perfect product. Reason for batch recall from the most reputable car manufacturers every other day. If you use Innoson vehicle and have a genuine complaint then visit their customer service or write to them. Coming online to create doubt in a brand through unverified claims is bad faith my brother. Every body has market wey im dey sell. What you don't like done to you, please don't do it to others.

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need Prado Jeeps, Lawmakers Tell Obiano by unbitchable(m): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

They complained to you or to Innoson? Last time I checked no car brand has perfect product. Reason for batch recall from the most reputable car manufacturers every other day. If you use Innoson vehicle and have a genuine complaint then visit their customer service or write to them. Coming online to create doubt in a brand through unverified claims is bad faith my brother. Every body has market wey im dey sell. What you don't like done to you, please don't do it to others.
MelesZenawi:

Another lies from ogbomosho.

Go and watch the video of soildiers after the metele attacks by bokoharam. FG has stopped deploying innoson to the warfront. His vehicles always fail durability tests.
Re: We Don’t Need Prado Jeeps, Lawmakers Tell Obiano by RedPalmOil: 10:05am On Sep 25, 2019
Hope say nobi eye service our Honorable Speaker dey broadcast so...
Cus last last 30billy might still enter accant!

For your #No1 Original Red Palm Oil (For Commercial, Industrial or Domestic Use)
Get in touch with us through my Signature...
We supply to your desired location!
Re: We Don’t Need Prado Jeeps, Lawmakers Tell Obiano by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 25, 2019
unbitchable:

Go and watch the video of soildiers after the metele attacks by bokoharam. FG has stopped deploying innoson to the warfront. His vehicles always fail durability tests.

Lolzzzzz

Please look for another issue I can take serious not ogbomosho.

Serious issue, Boko Haram is not a case.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need Prado Jeeps, Lawmakers Tell Obiano by unbitchable(m): 10:15am On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Lolzzzzz
Please look for another issue I can take serious not ogbomosho.
Serious issue, Boko Haram is not a case.
innoson is a death trap. I like him but he should stop importing chinko made.
Re: We Don’t Need Prado Jeeps, Lawmakers Tell Obiano by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 25, 2019
unbitchable:
innoson is a death trap. I like him but he should stop importing chinko made.
You that can't even buy a car....lolzzzzzzzzzz
Ogbeni next....lolzzzgrin grin
Re: We Don’t Need Prado Jeeps, Lawmakers Tell Obiano by gwafaeziokwu: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2019
unbitchable:

I regret giving you any attention. Your type thrive on grasping at straws and when you are giving a little landing space will like to raise a tempest. Good morning.
Re: We Don’t Need Prado Jeeps, Lawmakers Tell Obiano by gwafaeziokwu: 10:44am On Sep 25, 2019
unbitchable:

innoson is a death trap.
I like him but he should stop importing chinko made.

True colour finally revealed. I don't get it, why go through the pain of pretending to have good intentions while evil lurk in your heart. You make seemingly innocent statement to test the waters then once you get a little reassurance that you won't be e-fried your true intentions manifest like a smelly gutter. Is this the reason people accuse you guys of cowardice. I mean if I have something to say to you I do that straight up no mincing words. That way you can be able to know your stand with me. Chameleon is not an enviable animal you know.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need Prado Jeeps, Lawmakers Tell Obiano by unbitchable(m): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

True colour finally revealed. I don't get it, why go through the pain of pretending to have good intentions while evil lurk in your heart. You make seemingly innocent statement to test the waters then once you get a little reassurance that you won't be e-fried your true intentions manifest like a smelly gutter. Is this the reason people accuse you guys of cowardice. I mean if I have something to say to you I do that straight up no mincing words. That way you can be able to know your stand with me. Chameleon is not an enviable animal you know.
With his vehicles, life safety is zero. I didn't say that, nigerian soldiers did.
Re: We Don’t Need Prado Jeeps, Lawmakers Tell Obiano by TSRC: 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
unbitchable:
Enugu govt just bought over 100 pick ups for the forest guards.
Were you blind when we were discussing it on nairaland this month?
https://www.nairaland.com/5411803/enugu-procures-100-innoson-vans

Or you just say what you wished to be the case.
Re: We Don’t Need Prado Jeeps, Lawmakers Tell Obiano by TSRC: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
Bolustical:

Keep talking nonsense.
Innosom has so.much demand right now.

What people like you are doing is to prove Igbo extremists right.

When innoson inevitably becomes the biggest car manufacturer in Africa with time,it would be a wholly Igbo company.

And nobody would blame them for it.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need Prado Jeeps, Lawmakers Tell Obiano by Mrfeel: 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
unbitchable:

With his vehicles, life safety is zero. I didn't say that, nigerian soldiers did.

Then why can't Nigeria manufactur their own cars? Is Nigeria not 100 times richer than Innoson?
Re: We Don’t Need Prado Jeeps, Lawmakers Tell Obiano by unbitchable(m): 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
TSRC:
Enugu govt just bought over 100 pick ups for the forest guards. Were you blind when we were discussing it on nairaland this month? https://www.nairaland.com/5411803/enugu-procures-100-innoson-vans

Or you just say what you wished to be the case.
it can be used by forest guards/hunters for low risks patrol.
Re: We Don’t Need Prado Jeeps, Lawmakers Tell Obiano by TSRC: 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
unbitchable:

it can be used by forest guards/hunters for low risks patrol.
What is this one saying?

Is Prado jeep for high risk patrol?
Re: We Don’t Need Prado Jeeps, Lawmakers Tell Obiano by NASTYNASOSO: 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
bIoodykiller:
[s][/s]
bullcrap and trash

HMMMMMMM

YOU ARE PERSONALLY THE DEFINITION OF BULLCRAP AND THRASH.
GO AND DIE THE TRUTH HAS BEEN CASTED
Re: We Don’t Need Prado Jeeps, Lawmakers Tell Obiano by NASTYNASOSO: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
ZZ22:
Why do you always talk nonsense? I wonder how you sleep at night with your bolded Igbophobia. There's no street, school, community, palace in Anambra State that you won't find Innoson's vehicle riding strong and durable but i don't blame you, out of hate and ignorance most of you Yoruba muslims that haven't stepped their feet in the East claim to see what happens in the East more the than Eastern Residents.

HMMMMMMMMMM

ALL CASES MENTIONED WERE QUOTED BASED ON FACTS.
I EXPECTED YOU TO LIST OR WRITE ALL THE NAMES OF THE STREETS, SCHOOLS, COMMUNITIES AND PLACES IN ANAMBRA.
FACE FACTS YOU REFUSE ,INSTEAD YOU JUST TURNED DUMBER THAN DUMB ARGUING LIKE A VILLAGE LOCAL CHAMPION.
Re: We Don’t Need Prado Jeeps, Lawmakers Tell Obiano by plantist: 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
bIoodykiller:
[s][/s]
bullcrap and trash

Unfortunately, you couldn't provide evidence to counter his assertions. Innoson cars are expensive and that is why they don't display the prices of their cars. The cheapest car, the last time I requested for the price of a car some years ago, was over #8 million. But you bigots won't admit that your kinsman's car prices are prohibitive.

(1) (Reply)

Calabar Seaport Receives 1st Container Vessel In 13 Years / Kemi Nelson's Daughter Detoun Turns Terror At LASPARK / Yoruba, Make Una Think O.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.