Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

What's The Correct Usage Of "In Other To" And "In Order To" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What's The Correct Usage Of "In Other To" And "In Order To" (8762 Views)

Things To Leave Behind In Order To Move Forward In Life| Facts | Psychology / 3 Keys To Effective Usage Of Social Media, Suicidal Attempts & Other Life Topics / Game Of Thrones Book Series In Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Correct Usage Of "In Other To" And "In Order To" by stepo707: 6:18am On Sep 25, 2019
Am trying to let people know how to access an application but am not sure what the start of the sentence should be, "in order to" or "in other to"
Please what's the correct usage of both
Re: What's The Correct Usage Of "In Other To" And "In Order To" by myfan: 6:25am On Sep 25, 2019
stepo707:
Am trying to let people know how to access an application but am not sure what the start of the sentence should be, "in order to" or "in other to"
Please what's the correct usage of both

I don't think there's anything like 'in other to'. Rather, 'In order to' is the right phrase. Meaning 'in sequence to'

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Correct Usage Of "In Other To" And "In Order To" by Patented: 6:36am On Sep 25, 2019
myfan:

I don't think there's anything like 'in other to'. Rather, 'In order to' is the right phrase. Meaning 'in sequence to'

Correct

1 Like

Re: What's The Correct Usage Of "In Other To" And "In Order To" by oz4real83(m): 6:43am On Sep 25, 2019
myfan:

OP should also know that "am" is different from "I'm". "I'm" is the right one for his post.

1 Like

Re: What's The Correct Usage Of "In Other To" And "In Order To" by stepo707: 8:33am On Sep 25, 2019
myfan:

Thanks mate
Re: What's The Correct Usage Of "In Other To" And "In Order To" by stepo707: 8:34am On Sep 25, 2019
oz4real83:
OP should also know that "am" is different from "I'm". "I'm" is the right one for his post.
Noted

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Girl; My First Time! / My Wife's Diary - Part 1 / The Perfect Couple (adults Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.