Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Family Excavates Buried Corpse At Njaba, Imo State (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Excavates Buried Corpse At Njaba, Imo State (photos) (1551 Views)

Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused / My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Excavates Buried Corpse At Njaba, Imo State (photos) by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 25, 2019
A family had to dig out the Corpse of a mother and her daughter in-law who has been in buried 3weeks now because just because of land disputes.

The Corpses has been in d mortuary for 6years before they were buried.

This very family are very poor with no shelter. Out of anger the entire youths carried their corpse into the sitting room of the same family that dig it out.

According to the witness, Orji Ifeanyi stated that this happened in Njaba L. G. A, Imo State.[left][/left]

Click and read more : https://megafetch.com/feud-as-family-excavates-buried-corpse-at-njaba-imo-state-photos/

Re: Family Excavates Buried Corpse At Njaba, Imo State (photos) by FarahAideed: 6:41am On Sep 25, 2019
Country of mad people
Re: Family Excavates Buried Corpse At Njaba, Imo State (photos) by Wantedmiller: 6:45am On Sep 25, 2019
The story is not complete........

More details......
Re: Family Excavates Buried Corpse At Njaba, Imo State (photos) by jovialswag(m): 7:24am On Sep 25, 2019
J
Re: Family Excavates Buried Corpse At Njaba, Imo State (photos) by nonyofor2(m): 7:37am On Sep 25, 2019
Chai even the dead cannot rest in peace again in this country.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Fix Things In My Family,i'm In A State Of Confusion / Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? / There Is No Perfect Relationship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.