Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

See D Video Of LIVE Protest Of IPOB Biafra In United Nations General Assembly. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See D Video Of LIVE Protest Of IPOB Biafra In United Nations General Assembly. (2340 Views)

NBC Jams Radio Biafra In Lagos / "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari / Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See D Video Of LIVE Protest Of IPOB Biafra In United Nations General Assembly. by ecgreb(m): 10:23am On Sep 25, 2019
IPOB is at it again, The media person of the Indigenous People Of Biafra in the person of Emma Powerful Had earlier told the media space that their will be protest in the United Nations General Assembly. Well , as we speak BIAFRA Washington branch were there live, what a multitude of people with one voice. Hear their demands as they seem fearless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtafUuQs2XU

4 Likes

Re: See D Video Of LIVE Protest Of IPOB Biafra In United Nations General Assembly. by skyblueking(m): 11:00am On Sep 25, 2019
We are tired of hearing about your empty protests!

3 Likes

Re: See D Video Of LIVE Protest Of IPOB Biafra In United Nations General Assembly. by zeromeridian: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2019
ecgreb:
IPOB is at it again, The media person of the Indigenous People Of Biafra in the person of Emma Powerful Had earlier told the media space that their will be protest in the United Nations General Assembly. Well , as we speak BIAFRA Washington branch were there live, what a multitude of people with one voice. Hear their demands as they seem fearless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtafUuQs2XU
Umu chineke. We are getting stronger every day. Do the part you can do and play the part you can play'
I wish Nigeria well in their endeavour when Biafra leaves. Biafra and Nigeria will never be enemies. But we have established our own country where merit counts. Nigeria can go on with their quota system.

The truth that this struggle has gone beyond what Nigeria government can Imagine.
The world is hearing voice loud and clear. Biafra will come under Buhari government.

God Bless Biafra
God Bless His Majesty, His holiness, His Eminence, Ohamadike, Akwaa Akwuru Ndi Igbo
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See D Video Of LIVE Protest Of IPOB Biafra In United Nations General Assembly. by Thomist(m): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2019
My people... more power to ur elbow...
IPOB keeps making us proud.

2 Likes

Re: See D Video Of LIVE Protest Of IPOB Biafra In United Nations General Assembly. by gbbec: 11:57am On Sep 25, 2019
You cannot deny their unity! See the crowd.I wish them well. Call them in any country, they will come out enmasse. Na wa oh. They truly hunger for their nation.

3 Likes

Re: See D Video Of LIVE Protest Of IPOB Biafra In United Nations General Assembly. by jlinkd78(m): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2019
The coincidence of this loud outing on d birthday of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has great spiritual significance. Won't say much but if u know u know

3 Likes

Re: See D Video Of LIVE Protest Of IPOB Biafra In United Nations General Assembly. by 9jabull: 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
skyblueking:

If your tied pls do the needful by drinking sniper, or hug 330kva live line or jump inside the lagoon or use rope make use of your ceiling fan an do the needful.

Aspa Biafra issues, you will be hear the news everyday.
All hail Biafra.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See D Video Of LIVE Protest Of IPOB Biafra In United Nations General Assembly. by gidgiddy: 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
skyblueking:

Start getting used to it because it will be forever.

5 Likes

Re: See D Video Of LIVE Protest Of IPOB Biafra In United Nations General Assembly. by jlinkd78(m): 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
skyblueking:
jealousy

4 Likes

Re: See D Video Of LIVE Protest Of IPOB Biafra In United Nations General Assembly. by helinues: 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
Groups that are protesting infront of UNGA are more than 50
Re: See D Video Of LIVE Protest Of IPOB Biafra In United Nations General Assembly. by Smoke55: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
All Hail Biafra! God Bless MNK!! God Bless Ipob!! God Bless The Igbo Nation!!!

4 Likes

Re: See D Video Of LIVE Protest Of IPOB Biafra In United Nations General Assembly. by jlinkd78(m): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
helinues:
Groups that are protesting infront of UNGA are more than 50
Don't belittle this heroic outing by supposed "Terrorists " according to ur FG govt. If u understand how useless d world will be viewing d Nigerian authorities that a self determination ppl that are tagged terrorists by a terrorist infested govt

3 Likes

Re: See D Video Of LIVE Protest Of IPOB Biafra In United Nations General Assembly. by iluvdonjazzy: 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
nawao so those children serious like this.

3 Likes

Re: See D Video Of LIVE Protest Of IPOB Biafra In United Nations General Assembly. by freethesheeple(m): 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:

hahahahahha na so u go dey shout na wa ooooo
Re: See D Video Of LIVE Protest Of IPOB Biafra In United Nations General Assembly. by gwarotango: 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
Good. Just so long as they don't let the terrorists into the UN building
Re: See D Video Of LIVE Protest Of IPOB Biafra In United Nations General Assembly. by saaron(m): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
A journey of a thousands miles begins with one step.
One Nigeria parasites will see this as a waste of time but they will soon be in for a big surprise. Biafra will come like play like play.

1 Like

Re: See D Video Of LIVE Protest Of IPOB Biafra In United Nations General Assembly. by ZombieTAMER: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
skyblueking:

You can shut Up when you have nothing reasonable to say
Re: See D Video Of LIVE Protest Of IPOB Biafra In United Nations General Assembly. by ZombieTAMER: 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:

Adult what do you stand for?
Re: See D Video Of LIVE Protest Of IPOB Biafra In United Nations General Assembly. by charles424(m): 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
zeromeridian:
Umu chineke. We are getting stronger every day. Do the part you can do and play the part you can play'
I wish Nigeria well in their endeavour when Biafra leaves. Biafra and Nigeria will never be enemies. But we have established our own country where merit counts. Nigeria can go on with their quota system.

The truth that this struggle has gone beyond what Nigeria government can Imagine.
The world is hearing voice loud and clear. Biafra will come under Buhari government.

God Bless Biafra
God Bless His Majesty, His holiness, His Eminence, Ohamadike, Akwaa Akwuru Ndi Igbo
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

I love this struggle for self determination and rule...If oduduwa country like they should start their agitation too...or stay under the fulani who are using them like using their cow stick...If I have my way I will do likewise for my oduduwa country,but we have so many saboteurs among us...Stupid and selfish idiots...they want to go to heaven but none want to die...compare Nigeria with Ghana they will give excuse that Ghana has less population,then if you cannot give us better Nigeria let's each region go and build themselves....Biafra I support you...We must be free from the parasites called northerners..
Re: See D Video Of LIVE Protest Of IPOB Biafra In United Nations General Assembly. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
The only TERRORIST GROUP THAT PROTEST IN FRONT OF UN....What does that tell you as a Nigerian
Re: See D Video Of LIVE Protest Of IPOB Biafra In United Nations General Assembly. by skyblueking(m): 10:47am On Sep 27, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

You can shut Up when you have nothing reasonable to say
You are such a fool to have quoted me in the first place... Got no biz with a peddler like ya... Seems your name said it all..
Re: See D Video Of LIVE Protest Of IPOB Biafra In United Nations General Assembly. by ZombieTAMER: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
skyblueking:

You are such a fool to have quoted me in the first place...
Got no biz with a peddler like ya...
Seems your name said it all..

Have you sai barbered today?

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Seyi Makinde Clears Air Over Street Hawking / New York Judge Orders 10 US Banks To Release Documents Relating To The Jonathans / Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.