Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

The Gold Question To Our Leaders: What Should I Be Proud Of As A Nigerian? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gold Question To Our Leaders: What Should I Be Proud Of As A Nigerian? (230 Views)

Tompolo Turns Born-again, Tells Religious Leaders What To Preach / Timipre Sylva: Nigerians Should Be Proud Of Fuel Imports From Niger Republic / FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Gold Question To Our Leaders: What Should I Be Proud Of As A Nigerian? by smithsammy(m): 11:03am On Sep 25, 2019
As citizens of this country, perhaps the golden question we should ask our President, Governors and Senators is: "please sir, ma, what are those good things you think we should be proud of as Nigerians?"

Ask them!

What should the jobless youth be proud of?

What should those who lost loved ones to Boko-Haram menace be proud of?

What should those whose loved ones were abducted or killed in cold blood by kidnappers be proud of?

What should those whom lecturers were extorted or wickedly failed in test and exams be proud of?

Ask them!

What should those who pay exorbitant prices for things that ordinarily should be free at government institutions and corporations be proud of?

What should those who were denied admission into NDA and Police Academy because the rich, powerful, high and might have already had the available slots retained for their children, and who were only employed as Recruit to fight Boko Haram, kidnappers and serial robbers, and then die like fowl be proud of?

Until they tell us why and what we should be proud of, people will continue to run far, far away from this mess we call country. Until they tell us why and what, people will not believe in this country, its systems and institutions.

Let this Golden question be passed round in hashtag. Let's see what answers our leaders and politicians have. I know they have nothing because they have woefully failed us.

#WhatShouldNigeriansBeProudAbout?
Re: The Gold Question To Our Leaders: What Should I Be Proud Of As A Nigerian? by SimDan95(m): 11:46am On Sep 25, 2019
come on don't be shy,

arent u proud of next level lol

me I'm proud of ramotu for giving me one of the best head in history.
infact my delicious yogurt flew ten feet and landed on the fan

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over FEC As Buhari Continues With UNGA / Coalition Says Plans Underway To Remove Emir Sanusi / Atiku, PDP Will Fail Again At Supreme Court — BMO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.