Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

Love-struck Actor Benson Okonkwo, To Draw Tattoos Of Tacha's Face On His Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Love-struck Actor Benson Okonkwo, To Draw Tattoos Of Tacha's Face On His Back (1180 Views)

Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) / Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted At An Event As Husband Is Love Struck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love-struck Actor Benson Okonkwo, To Draw Tattoos Of Tacha's Face On His Back by chigurlade: 11:23am On Sep 25, 2019
A die-hard fan of BBNaija's Tacha, actor Benson Okonkwo is set to get  huge tattoos of her face all over his back, according to him, it is an urgent step as he insinuated that he is madly in love with the reality star and doing this will show his submissiveness to her..SleekGist Reports.

He wrote;

Urgent...family, guess what, I made up my mind to draw a tattoo of Tacha's faces on my back to show loyalty, submissiveness... my love for her doh.. will it be going ...

See full text

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/actor-benson-okonkwo-who-is-in-love-with-tacha-is-set-to-draw-huge-tattoos-of-her-face-all-over-his-back/

Nollywood actor, Benson Okonkwo has taken up a bit of controversial roles in the past and it appears, many people are finding it hard to separate his personal life from what he depicts in movies. The actor has also taken on three gay roles in the past.

Re: Love-struck Actor Benson Okonkwo, To Draw Tattoos Of Tacha's Face On His Back by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2019
While she has Davido's face on her chest and he's getting married to Chioma, that's how you too will end up carrying the face of a woman who will never have your time. grin Life could be funny at times.
Re: Love-struck Actor Benson Okonkwo, To Draw Tattoos Of Tacha's Face On His Back by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:41am On Sep 25, 2019
Na dem dem. What is my con sign?

Re: Love-struck Actor Benson Okonkwo, To Draw Tattoos Of Tacha's Face On His Back by RoyalBlu(f): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
Loyalty and submissiveness to her

What a disappointment!

Oh! It's Benson?

I gerrit now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Love-struck Actor Benson Okonkwo, To Draw Tattoos Of Tacha's Face On His Back by Elton01(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
brotherly advice. Draw the last girl you bleep on your ear. fvck you

(1) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Goes Br@less In New Photo / 52-yr-old Nigerian Woman Living In The UK Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years / Linda Ikeji Rocks Animal-print Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.