Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Which Fence Should I Buy, Galvanized Or PVC Coated Chain-link Fencing? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Which Fence Should I Buy, Galvanized Or PVC Coated Chain-link Fencing? (624 Views)

Coated Chain-link Systems Provide The Durability And Security You Expect / Pvc Pipe Manufacturer Company in Nigeria / Pvc Coated Chain Link Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Fence Should I Buy, Galvanized Or PVC Coated Chain-link Fencing? by Prolifixent(m): 11:27am On Sep 25, 2019
Which fence should I buy, galvanized or PVC coated chain-link fencing?
If you want chain link fence stood 30-40 years, then you should buy only the fence with a wire diameter of 3mm - 4mm. If you want to have a more attractive appearance should buy the PVC coated fence. Just need protecting against corrosion, you can choose fence with galvanized. If you plan to put fence into hostile environments: near the sea or in the acid factory area. Please buy PVC coated chain link fence. Because sea salt air and acid atmosphere very quickly corrode zinc surface, but they cannot cope with the polymer coating.

Typlical Uses:

Temporary fence
Permanent fence for warehouse
School sport areas
Golf courses
Football pitches
Leisure centres
Tennis courts
Our company though young, yet it’s innovative and fast growing and it’s being managed by young entrepreneurs whose missions/contributions are delivered an excellent services & good customer satisfaction.

Our technical ability, experience and knowledge of the industry make it possible to extend the scope and capacity of protective security measures for almost any environment.

Contact Us
Email: prolifixenterprises@gmail.com
Phone: 08032140286,08065569481
Mobile: 08029180385
Fax: 08059303322

(1) (Reply)

We Supply And Install Clearvu Fencing And Mesh Fencing Products. / The Marketplace For Millionaires Where It All Happens Online / EBAY CHECKOUT AVAILABLE @ 320/$ Delivery In 5-7 Working Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.