Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

Anambra Lawmakers Reject Prado Jeeps, Prefer Innoson Jeep To Save Cost. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Lawmakers Reject Prado Jeeps, Prefer Innoson Jeep To Save Cost. (587 Views)

Abia LP Lawmakers Reject Innosson Motors, Demands Toyota Prado Jeeps / 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) / Anambra Lawmakers Asked For Prado, Not Innoson Jeeps, Says Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Lawmakers Reject Prado Jeeps, Prefer Innoson Jeep To Save Cost. by Fogman(m): 11:56am On Sep 25, 2019
The lawmakers were said to have argued that the purchase of Toyota Prado Jeeps to the tune of almost N1billion was an unnecessary waste of funds when a similar vehicle produced by Innoson Motors Limited, Nnewi, would cost much less.
“We cannot be talking of ‘Aku lue uno’ (Support for local industry), without patronizing our local investors. In fact, the Speaker of the House, Mr. Uche Okafor should stop the planned purchase of SUV Prado Jeeps and ask the governor to rather get Innoson Jeeps for them.”

Culled: http://www.informationng.com

Re: Anambra Lawmakers Reject Prado Jeeps, Prefer Innoson Jeep To Save Cost. by SimDan95(m): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2019
welcome development if they stick to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Lawmakers Reject Prado Jeeps, Prefer Innoson Jeep To Save Cost. by 9jabull: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
Kudos

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawmakers Reject Prado Jeeps, Prefer Innoson Jeep To Save Cost. by Tycyborg(m): 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
They are all fvcking liars a new 2019 Prado is almost 18 million besides, they can't compare quality with quantity .... It's like comparing China made beatbydre to the real one... The quality makes it more expensive... I am sure innoson cars were not tested for crash test cos all through the innoson videos and on the site, they never mention anything concerning crash test which is insane... I. Not trying to bad mouth the product but lets face facts
l I know one way or the other they are turning this into tribal stuff... Naija and trialist are 1 but yet we always abuse south Africans for xenophobia... undecided
Re: Anambra Lawmakers Reject Prado Jeeps, Prefer Innoson Jeep To Save Cost. by sarrki(m): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
Tycyborg:
They are all fvcking liars a new 2019 Prado is almost 18 million besides, they can't compare quality with quantity .... It's like comparing China made beatbydre to the real one... The quality makes it more expensive... I am sure innoson cars were not tested for crash test cos all through the innoson videos and on the site, they never mention anything concerning crash test which is insane...

Keep quiet

They have done well

Even in your work place you aren’t a saint

They have done well than those crooks called Senators, reps and Governors especially from the east

I mentioned east because charity begins at home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Lawmakers Reject Prado Jeeps, Prefer Innoson Jeep To Save Cost. by Tycyborg(m): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
No one did well... Anything that has to do with our politicians are all lies... Corruption is everywhere and why take it personal... Prove that innoson run a crash test with a video and I will believe it's a quality vehicle... Simple
Life no get 2
Why mention east when you are free to mention Nigeria... Nigeria is home not the region we the citizens are the one causing ourself headaches over what doesn't matter... All are thieves and no one is gonna touch them. Simple
sarrki:

Keep quiet

They have done well

Even in your work place you aren’t a saint

They have done well than those crooks called Senators, reps and Governors especially from the east

I mentioned east because charity begins at home
Re: Anambra Lawmakers Reject Prado Jeeps, Prefer Innoson Jeep To Save Cost. by Fogman(m): 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
Tycyborg:
They are all fvcking liars a new 2019 Prado is almost 18 million besides, they can't compare quality with quantity .... It's like comparing China made beatbydre to the real one... The quality makes it more expensive... I am sure innoson cars were not tested for crash test cos all through the innoson videos and on the site, they never mention anything concerning crash test which is insane... I. Not trying to bad mouth the product but lets face facts
l I know one way or the other they are turning this into tribal stuff... Naija and trialist are 1 but yet we always abuse south Africans for xenophobia... undecided

We need to propagate our own. Toyota was once like Innoson and trust and support brought them to where are. Remember everything has a beginning.
Re: Anambra Lawmakers Reject Prado Jeeps, Prefer Innoson Jeep To Save Cost. by Tycyborg(m): 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
Yes I know but all I am saying is innoson should up his game... He can do it so he should and he should also make cars an average Nigerian can get with at least 70% quality that's should be a nice start and you will see the rate at which people will keep buying it... But trust me, I understand your point and I respect

Fogman:

We need to propagate our own. Toyota was once like Innoson and trust and support brought them to where are. Remember everything has a beginning.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawmakers Reject Prado Jeeps, Prefer Innoson Jeep To Save Cost. by paj4love: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
A way to go...... Kudos to the house members if the news is not fake

(1) (Reply)

South African-Nigerian 10 Years Visa- A Greek Gift / NNPC Discovers Oil In North-east / PDP Position On The PDP Caucus At The House Of Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.