Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) - Adverts (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) (8408 Views)

How To GAIN 2K (2000) Contacts & Whatsapp Views In 2021(for Free!) / Get Your Rejected or New Upwork Account Approved Instantly In 30 Mins! Genuine! / Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hello
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 6:02am On Nov 13, 2019
Good morning
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by Damitism: 6:46am On Nov 13, 2019
So, people still pay to approve upwork? Nawa ooo.
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 6:49am On Nov 13, 2019
Damitism:
So, people still pay to approve upwork? Nawa ooo.
they will be more than happy if you could help them open an approved account for free. U can create a thread and do it
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by Damitism: 7:13am On Nov 13, 2019
AJSfan:
they will be more than happy if you could help them open an approved account for free. U can create a thread and do it

Lol. Challenge accepted. I already created a thread before you even thought of creating a nairaland account last August. For your information, I've been creating upwork account freely for people for more than 1 year. That is even before you could have thought of creating this your thread.

You can check the page 3 of my topic below where I pasted the link to the file to approve upwork account.

https://www.nairaland.com/4706612/how-approve-upwork-account

For anyone that want to approve upwork account freely by themselves, just follow the method in the file below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/139xdBvIhuzsPpPWvquf8vMQ8MnSOKqnQ/view?usp=drivesdk

You will get an approved account within a day.

Note: Follow the method strictly as I outlined in the file. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by adefemi007(m): 9:07am On Nov 13, 2019
Damitism:

Lol. Challenge accepted. I already created a thread before you even thought of creating a nairaland account last August. For your information, I've been creating upwork account freely for people for more than 1 year. That is even before you could have thought of creating this your thread.

You can check the page 3 of my topic below where I pasted the link to the file to approve upwork account.

For anyone that want to approve upwork account freely by themselves, just follow the method in the file below.

Used this method and ever since then, I've made more money online than offline.

1 Like

Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 9:19am On Nov 13, 2019
Congratulations on how long you have been on upwork and how you have been helping people approve their account for free. Then i wonder why people are still having problem with account creation when someone like you have been helping out since last year. Anyone who chooses to use my service pays 2k and maybe that is why i am still committed to this thread. Am not one to start what i cannot finish, i follow though to the end. I not only create account, i share valuable materials to get my clients started and am always available to them when they come back with questions along the way. Kudos on your good work, kindly be updating your thread as often as i do mine. Those who will still use my service will use it. Enjoy the rest of your day
Damitism:

Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 9:37am On Nov 13, 2019
Get your approved account today
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
Still available
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by Damitism: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
adefemi007:

Used this method and ever since then, I've made more money online than offline.
I'm happy to have been of help. That's the kind of Nigeria I dream of where we'll be ready to help ourselves grow. Good to know you're also making it.
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by Damitism: 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
AJSfan:
Congratulations on how long you have been on upwork and how you have been helping people approve their account for free. Then i wonder why people are still having problem with account creation when someone like you have been helping out since last year. Anyone who chooses to use my service pays 2k and maybe that is why i am still committed to this thread. Am not one to start what i cannot finish, i follow though to the end. I not only create account, i share valuable materials to get my clients started and am always available to them when they come back with questions along the way. Kudos on your good work, kindly be updating your thread as often as i do mine. Those who will still use my service will use it. Enjoy the rest of your day

Lol. I feel your pain. I've helped many people with upwork accounts more than you can ever have done or will do. I've never charged anyone for anything they ask me concerning upwork. Of course, I know those that wants to waste their money will still contact you. That's their headache. All the best to you in making your precious 2k.
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
Damitism:

Lol. I feel your pain. I've helped many people with upwork accounts more than you can ever have done or will do. I've never charged anyone for anything they ask me concerning upwork. Of course, I know those that wants to waste their money will still contact you. That's their headache. All the best to you in making your precious 2k.
sorry about your 1 year old thread that couldn't pull much traffic like you expected. Perhaps posting the link here could give it some hope. Then again, most people there were complaining about one thing, Your character so i don't think there is anything i will you about it that other nairalanders haven't. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. You can knock yourself out, i have three other threads, go and post there too and keep it going than your 1 year old thread.
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by Damitism: 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
AJSfan:
sorry about your 1 year old thread that couldn't pull much traffic like you expected. Perhaps posting the link here could give it some hope. Then again, most people there were complaining about one thing, Your character so i don't think there is anything i will you about it that other nairalanders haven't. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. You can knock yourself out, i have three other threads, go and post there too and keep it going than your 1 year old thread.
Lol. Do I look like I care about traffic? I've posted the link for people to be using it. I don't need to keep the thread active. Anyone that search "how to create upwork account for free" on nairaland or google is likely to see it. I'm not desperate like you. What do I want? I already achieved my aim to help people. You think I don't know the trick to keep the thread on top pages of the business section? You too should stop posting rubbishes like "I'm available for enquiry," "still available," and other desperate nonsenses you post regularly. Those rubbishes are the only thing keeping your thread active and it shows you're so desperate to make that 2k. About those talking about my character. Lol. That's funny. You should read the topic properly. I have a WhatsApp group of great minds. We all help one another. For you to join, you must feel an application form. I don't just add anyone so as to avoid criminals and desperate people like you who always want to charge people money for the smallest information. It's because of that that people were complaining. I couldn't and won't add them because they didn't meet the requirements to join. We can continue this argument. I'm really enjoying it. Waiting for your next reply.
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
Damitism:
Lol. Do I look like I care about traffic? I've posted the link for people to be using it. I don't need to keep the thread active. Anyone that search "how to create upwork account for free" on nairaland or google is likely to see it. I'm not desperate like you. What do I want? I already achieved my aim to help people. You think I don't know the trick to keep the thread on top pages of the business section? You too should stop posting rubbishes like "I'm available for enquiry," "still available," and other desperate nonsenses you post regularly. Those rubbishes are the only thing keeping your thread active and it shows you're so desperate to make that 2k. About those talking about my character. Lol. That's funny. You should read the topic properly. I have a WhatsApp group of great minds. We all help one another. For you to join, you must feel an application form. I don't just add anyone so as to avoid criminals and desperate people like you who always want to charge people money for the smallest information. It's because of that that people were complaining. I couldn't and won't add them because they didn't meet the requirements to join. We can continue this argument. I'm really enjoying it. Waiting for your next reply.
i don't understand how you would just decide to trolling on another person's thread when you could simply create yours. When i joined Upwork in July i for about 4 times my account was continuously rejected until i had to pay someone on this plaform to get it done and i paid much more than 2000 , in August i got someone to teach me for a fee and i slashed my price on nairaland so everyone can afford. There are people doing it for 5000 on this Platform you didn't see them but decided to be a nuisance on my thread. I wonder what you were trying to achieve. If you want to open account for free, go ahead and create the thread, no one will stop you
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by Damitism: 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by Damitism: 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
AJSfan:
i don't understand how you would just decide to trolling on another person's thread when you could simply create yours. When i joined Upwork in July i for about 4 times my account was continuously rejected until i had to pay someone on this plaform to get it done and i paid much more than 2000 , in August i got someone to teach me for a fee and i slashed my price on nairaland so everyone can afford. There are people doing it for 5000 on this Platform you didn't see them but decided to be a nuisance on my thread. I wonder what you were trying to achieve. If you want to open account for free, go ahead and create the thread, no one will stop you
You think I didn't see your previous post? I guess you've realised how foolish you are. That was why you edited it to this new one. Lol. If you are not lazy, go through my previous posts. You're not the first person on nairaland I've dealt with on the issue of upwork and you won't be the last.
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
Damitism:
You think I didn't see your previous post? I guess you've realised how foolish you are. That was why you edited it to this new one. Lol. If you are not lazy, go through my previous posts. You're not the first person on nairaland I've dealt with on the issue of upwork and you won't be the last.
sadly, nobody knows you. Sorry boy. I deleted that previous cos i felt it was wrong to refer to you begging for money but your reply justified my actions. You shouldn't be pitied
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by Damitism: 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
I can see you and one of the mods are working on my posts. Keep reporting it. Let's see how things go. If you want to approve upwork account for free, follow the steps in the file below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/139xdBvIhuzsPpPWvquf8vMQ8MnSOKqnQ/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
Yada yada , no one is interested in ur false autobiography. You created a thread to for schoolfees, you were helped, you then went to create another one for clothes, Oliver the twist. You think you can talk? Show me what You got. My thread as far as my thread is moving, i will give you free education. How many people have you helped like you claimed? Same people you were asking to fill form and being all bossy to? You are just an unstable kid looking for where vent your frustration. All these story you are telling me, i didn't ask for it, if u are looking for attention, I will advise u go for medical attention
Damitism:
Lol. I must say I was expecting you to digress from the main topic here and talk about my topics when I was still having it rough in life. That's funny. Maybe you should have checked the date. I'm not surprised you didn't check it because people like you are usually lazy to do such things. Let me brief you about my life on nairaland. I created those topics asking for help in 2013 or 2014 if I remember well. I gained admission to study pharmacy but couldn't pay for my school fees. I asked nairaland members to help me and glory be to God, people helped me. People freely helped me and gave me money to sponsor my 100l. I'm sure someone like you won't have helped because you're only after milking others Again, in 200l, I was in need and asked nairalanders to help. However, I didn't get help that time but I won 2 scholarships eventually. That was when my begging for nairaland helps stopped. In August 2017, I was introduced to freelancing on fiverr and that changed my story for the best. In 2018, a friend taught me how to open upwork account for free and she made me promise I will never sell the knowledge to anyone. She said she knows desperate people like you exist who sells upwork accounts. I promised I will never sell it. That was when and why I created the file and shared it on nairaland. The motivation behind my helping nairalanders to create upwork account freely is actually because of those that helped me in 100l on nairaland. It's my own little contribution to the world. I've not been on upwork for years as you claimed. I started freelancing in 2017. The thread where I begged for clothes, foods and such stuffs was in 2014. Can you see how dumb you are now? People can now see the type of desperate person you are. By God's grace, I will never have any cause to beg for clothes or money again. I'm a certified pharmacist now. I even had my convocation today (November 13, 2019) in UI. I'm also into freelancing at my leisure. I have my sources of income now. I don't need to create a thread like yours asking people to pay ordinary 2k just to get an upwork account. If it's easy to make money on upwork as you claimed, why are you then being desperate to milk 2k from people just to open an account? You supposed to be focused on making money on upwork! I'm waiting for your next lazy reply. I've marked this your thread for spoilage since you want to take issues up with me.
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by Damitism: 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
AJSfan:
sadly, nobody knows you. Sorry boy. I deleted that previous cos i felt it was wrong to refer to you begging for money but your reply justified my actions. You shouldn't be pitied
Okay, desperado. Keep it going.
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
Damitism:
I can see you and one of the mods are working on my posts. Keep reporting it. Let's see how things go. If you want to approve upwork account for free, follow the steps in the file below.

you can lie all you want, why will i report a sick unstable person? Dont have time for that cos i know when you are out of your frustration, you will look for a pillow to cry of find something valuable to do with your life
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
Damitism:
Okay, desperado. Keep it going.
for your information, BTW the time we started talking and now,3 different people have come to be. So i must thank you for that. Let us continue
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by Damitism: 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by Damitism: 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
AJSfan:
for your information, BTW the time we started talking and now,3 different people have come to be. So i must thank you for that. Let us continue
hahaha! I know that trick. As I said, you're not the first person I will deal with on this matter and you won't be the last.
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
Damitism:
Lol. As I said, your thread is marked spoilage. I lied? You're just being lazy. Get UI convocation program and search for my name. I'm sure you already know my name. You will find my name in faculty of pharmacy. Keep this up. I will spoil your business here.
what is my business with your convocation or are you the first person to convocate in ur family? Oh, congratulations for breaking the jinx.
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by Damitism: 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
Damitism:
hahaha! I know that trick. As I said, you're not the first person I will deal with on this matter and you won't be the last.
congratulations on being a nuisance, however, I am enjoying your company, its been boring building the thread alone.
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by Damitism: 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
AJSfan:
congratulations on being a nuisance, however, I am enjoying your company, its been boring building the thread alone.
Okay. Let's keep it up.

If you want to approve upwork account for free, follow the steps in the file below.

Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
Damitism:
Okay. Let's keep it up.

If you want to approve upwork account for free, follow the steps in the file below.

I am quoting in full as usual so that even if u want to edit, it won't be editable. Not less than 10 ppl on this section are offering this same service and am not bugged about it, Is it one half-baked uncultured disgrace to the premiere university and profession of pharmacy i will be bugged about? We will be here together for a long time expect u cowardly chicken out
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by Damitism: 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
Damitism:
Yeah. It's actually good you're quoting it. It will help more people see it and avoid your milking. Thanks for the quotes.
yes, and it will also be a good reference in the future for who ever google your name to know you are a notorious ill-mannered troll
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by Damitism: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
AJSfan:
yes, and it will also be a good reference in the future for who ever google your name to know you are a notorious ill-mannered troll
Or let's say it will show how determined I am to set people free from desperadoes like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

cotonou market: materials at amazingly cheap prices. / Where To Buy 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide / 12.5kg Of Gas Cylinders For Sale At N6,600 For Bulk Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.