Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses (29599 Views)

Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu / 2023: Stop Threatening Others, Dialogue With North, South – Ohanaeze To Igbos / Timi Frank To Buhari: Your Speech Worse Than COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses by 11doubledee: 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
I hope this Timi Frank has the needed evidence.
Would be totally disappointed if this ends up being another "inec server story"from the opposition.
They are gradually losing the little part of what is left of their battered credibility.
Re: Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses by obailala(m): 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
Atiku is cuming, Atiku is cumming!! Atiku is cumming!

Buhari waec! Buhari waec! Buhari waec!

Now it's....
Osinbajo is houseboy, Osinbajo is commissioner, Osinbajo is under cabal, Osinbajo is thief, Osinbajo, Osinbajo, Osinbajo!!!

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses by emkz: 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
I seriously wonder how the yeye VP academics became a professor of Law!!! The man is just too dumb for my liking!! On what basis exactly did he sue the media houses for reporting interviews with Timi Frank

To become a professor in a Nigerian university, moreso a professor of law at the University of Lagos is a very difficult task. I think Unilag professorial recruitment in law is one of the toughest in the country. Unilag professors include Jelili Adebisi Omotola, Akin Oyebode, Yemi Osinbajo and Taiwo Osipitan, undoubtedly some of the most brilliant legal minds in Nigeria. They were/are all SANs. To become a SAN is a very herculean task. Check the track record of those who hold it. You can attest to the brilliance of the Vice-President, and if you are not mischievious, you can tell there was a loud difference when he ran this country while the President was away on sick leave. He had to mellow down in order not to outshine the President, which is what a wise and sensible person would do.

I admire him.

When a newspaper publishes a libelous news, it can lead to sedition and unrest. This was why Buhari instituted the infamous Decree 4 in 1984 that saw two journalists land in prison. The journalistic ethos requires that news must be verified before going to the press. For example, in the 1970s, when Daily Times was the most popular Nigerian newspaper, the editors got hold of a story which had to be run. The then military government got wind of it and knowing the editors had done a thorough job in getting that story, they did not attempt to stop the story, rather they begged for the story to be delayed because they had to do something. When they finished, the story was published and Daily Times published the news, selling the highest copies in its history (and it was a government-owned newspaper!). Today, newspapers publish half-baked news items without verifying and doing diligent homework thereby publishing blatant falsehood. If Femi Falana sues their asses, they are done.

I think there is a campaign of calumny against the Vice-President. I really don't know why. But the fact that he survived two air accidents tells me that he should not be underrated. Hate him all you like, but I tell you one thing, that man has an aura around him. If you are a bad person, you can never like him, no matter what he does. I have never met him and I don't know him personally. If he is destined to be Nigeria's President, no one can stop him. And if you hate him, you really need to check yourself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
Pdp are always good at bluster. Nothing we haven't seen and heard before. No be hard man metuh that is now softer then butter, Dino that is always sick when it is time to go to court, ffk that has heart condition when efcc calls. Always posting checks they can't cash.

This one will be no different. I hope Osinbajo follows through and takes a lien on this fuckers property. Of course then these same noisemakers will be wailing oppression.
Re: Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses by seniormallam(m): 11:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
DannyCool1:

Will you stop making wrong assertions?? Who are the cabals? The one Osinbajo presided over in FEC? Abba Kyari has moved from being the president to being the VP admin in you peoples imagination.
It would be suicide if the VP should wrongly go against the media, no one can kill the media. What it means is that they accepted releasing fake news and vanguard is purely known for that.
And forget those stupid damage you are referring to, non was made. Watch as you wailing wailers have the shock of your lifes as that man become President of Nigeria. He is currently more cherished than your weak Jona being used by the north and his mistress to siphon our collective wealth while he does nothing for you people.
Don’t worry.. Atiku and OBi chinko are Cumming!
Atiku knows he cannot win, he needs to be relevant till 2023, those highlights is what he's paying for, you cannot defeat a sitting president in Nigeria, Atiku don't want to go lowkey, be wise Bro.
Re: Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses by sogodihno: 12:00am On Sep 26, 2019
2sexycom:
I do not feel/think that is the case here but he went about it the wrong way.

There is one thing I do no like about PYO and that is the fact that he always turn a blind eye to source of a problem. Timi Frank didn't start this whole thing. It started about 2 or 3 months ago and for which he, PYO, took some legal actions against the media house that reported the first episode.

Osibanjo knows the REAL people behind this attack but as usual, he has decided to feign ignorance. He knows that Northerners are behind this..., everybody knows this. So why is he going about threatening the wrong people?

Pls o, do u av brain at all? Is northerner a name of person or u are saying he should sue the whole North? Is Timi frank a northerner? So he should leave Timi frank and sue the north, wia is ur brain?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses by Aaam(m): 12:03am On Sep 26, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
I seriously wonder how the yeye VP academics became a professor of Law!!! The man is just too dumb for my liking!! On what basis exactly did he sue the media houses for reporting interviews with Timi Frank

Idiot. Ur generation no prof. Your papa no where to b found.. Foolish idiot

U are just so foolish... U just have head, ntin dey inside, oloshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses by sogodihno: 12:04am On Sep 26, 2019
airminem:
The VP is so blind. He is becoming a prey "incidentally arranged"

So, he should rather keep quiet? Wia is ur brain?
Re: Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses by seniormallam(m): 12:12am On Sep 26, 2019
sogodihno:

Pls o, do u av brain at all? Is northerner a name of person or u are saying he should sue the whole North? Is Timi frank a northerner? So he should leave Timi frank and sue the north, wia is ur brain?
All I expect from the VP's office ; we are not going to dignify a frustrated politician like Timi with a response, the VP shall continue to deliver on all promises and shall not be swayed by any mischief.

But he's there flexing muscle with Timi, it's like Mr VP hasn't been betrayed b4, go and meet Timi in the court you will see revelations you don't know either.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses by sogodihno: 12:20am On Sep 26, 2019
seniormallam:

All I expect from the VP's office ; we are not going to dignify a frustrated politician like Timi with a response, the VP shall continue to deliver on all promises and shall not be swayed by any mischief.

But he's there flexing muscle with Timi, it's like Mr VP hasn't been betrayed b4, go and meet Timi in the court you will see revelations you don't know either.

Oo. He should keep quiet so that someone like u will say silence means consent, that he can't defend himself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses by seniormallam(m): 12:34am On Sep 26, 2019
sogodihno:

Oo. He should keep quiet so that someone like u will say silence means consent, that he can't defend himself
A lagos based lawyer once published all Tinubu alleged assets in Lagos that will make you nearly believed that the C of O of Lagos state is with Tinubu.

Still waiting for the day Tinubu will sue him for defamation, the sole reason some top politician's has immunity is for them not to be distracted, VP is distracting himself.

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses by toplinetrtrend: 12:38am On Sep 26, 2019
seunmsg:
Cool down Timi Frank, your letter is coming so reserve the wailing. You shall have your day in court to defend the silly allegation you made against the Vice President. A good example will be made out of you and vanguard this time around. It’s about time liars and propagandists like you are made to face the music.

Seunmsg, hope your kids are now walking in the path of the Street thug, oluomo?

I hope you are not too blind not to see that Timi Frank is not running away from court summon?

Or have you suddenly lack the simple ability to read and comprehend? What manner of father you will be sef with this your limited level of reasoning and comprehension?!

4 Likes

Re: Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses by Bialegend(m): 12:38am On Sep 26, 2019
90 Billion US$. THIEF!! Ole!!

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses by toplinetrtrend: 12:40am On Sep 26, 2019
seunmsg:

Instead of subtly threatening Osinbajo not to sue Timi Frank; go and tell your loud mouth buddy to apologize or else, he will face the music. There is no two ways about it.

Btw, Osinbajo is a very popular Vice President, he doesn’t need the sympathy of hateful wailers. He can fight his battles without PDP sympathy. Thanks.

Timi Frank said the VP for Visitation and Condolences Affairs should summon him to court. Is that too difficult for you to comprehend? Why is the quality of your life this low?

4 Likes

Re: Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses by phemmyutd(m): 12:43am On Sep 26, 2019
Pistotita:
Timi is a joke. V.P. said he is waiving his protection, and this one is asking him to resign. Osinbajo should sue him. They are all ganging up against VP. Perhaps, this Tim is going to be the scape goat, and all those pushing him will soon abandon him in his sinking boat.
He will soon learn like Deji Adeyanju

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses by SoNature(m): 12:44am On Sep 26, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
osibanjo more smarter than u serial loser. I would rather sue the idiotic vanguard that lend a pained talkative voice.like fayose ,Timi Frank ,and ffk presidency will not dignify them with a single responsetonguetongue
Femi falana on vanguard case already cheesycheesy

Timi Frank, ffk, fayose can continue ranting like they have been doing since 2015 tonguetongue

Partisan politics makes most of you lose your senses.

Why would a man attack a media house for publishing an article when the writer is clearly alive and not scared of libel lawsuit?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses by phemmyutd(m): 12:44am On Sep 26, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Timi Frank said the VP for Visitation and Condolences Affairs should summon him to court. Is that too difficult for you to comprehend? Why is the quality of your life this low?

The attention he is looking for is already on his table.
Go and check VP post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses by phemmyutd(m): 12:45am On Sep 26, 2019
SoNature:

Partisan politics makes most of you lose your senses.

Why would a man attack a media house for publishing an article when the writer is clearly alive and not scared of libel lawsuit?

He sued Timi frank and not vanguard

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses by SoNature(m): 12:48am On Sep 26, 2019
phemmyutd:

He sued Timi frank and not vanguard

Great! That's the reasonable thing to do.

So why is the guy I responded to sounding otherwise?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses by EtovalRealEst: 12:52am On Sep 26, 2019
This Timi Frank seems to forget it is not Prof he is accusing but the Vice President office, if he disappears by tommorow and we don't find him it his fault o.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses by Bialegend(m): 12:57am On Sep 26, 2019
EtovalRealEst:
This Timi Frank seems to forget it is not Prof he is accusing but the Vice President office, if he disappears by tommorow and we don't find him it his fault o.
Coward bragging!!

3 Likes

Re: Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses by toplinetrtrend: 12:59am On Sep 26, 2019
phemmyutd:

The attention he is looking for is already on his table.
Go and check VP post

Timi Frank dared osinbajo openly. Instead of the VP throwing empty threat everywhere, he should sue Timi Frank. Except if osinbajo is guilty as charged. Osinbajo has no business with Vanguard; he should face Timi Frank if dem born am well.

3 Likes

Re: Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses by Staro: 1:17am On Sep 26, 2019
Kpakam
Re: Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses by ada9ja(f): 1:47am On Sep 26, 2019
I read comments of people and I realise that Timi frank or FFK families are here, most of you comment blindly or with hatred simply because you are jobless, hungry or an illiterate, go and check timi frank records, he is a talkative, most people that left APC are talkative, just like Buba Galadinma and are on PDP paycheck to spit rubbish, thats politics. What these guys are doing is to heat up the polity with fake news and to gain sympathy from clowns that will buy it.

They also started the cabal trying to fire the VP and you all are buying it.

I was expecting timi to respond that way but mark my word he will be the last to try such....

The very minute Nigeria citizens thinks before they comment on any news, people carrying fake news will shutdown businesses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses by Correcto: 1:57am On Sep 26, 2019
The north is a good gamer, doesn't have ally but great servants who work for them.
krypto100:

So you think the north have the power to fight all the regions in the south.Including there strongest alies?.
Re: Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 26, 2019
Timi Frank sounds like he has someone feeding him info from within Aso Rock itself. That would seem to be the so called cabal, determined to neutralize the political pastor.

This sudden storm of controversy around Osinbajo must have a factual source extant somewhere, and someone must definitely have access to such facts. There is never smoke without a fire.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses by RZArecta2(m): 2:05am On Sep 26, 2019
seunmsg:

Instead of subtly threatening Osinbajo not to sue Timi Frank; go and tell your loud mouth buddy to apologize or else, he will face the music. There is no two ways about it.

Btw, Osinbajo is a very popular Vice President, he doesn’t need the sympathy of hateful wailers. He can fight his battles without PDP sympathy. Thanks.

tell VP academics to do the needful and resign his position then head to court, he can't legally waive his immunity until he resigns. What is good for Onnoghen is for Osinbande grin

4 Likes

Re: Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses by RZArecta2(m): 2:11am On Sep 26, 2019
ada9ja:
[s]I read comments of people and I realise that Timi frank or FFK families are here, most of you comment blindly or with hatred simply because you are jobless, hungry or an illiterate, go and check timi frank records, he is a talkative, most people that left APC are talkative, just like Buba Galadinma and are on PDP paycheck to spit rubbish, thats politics. What these guys are doing is to heat up the polity with fake news and to gain sympathy from clowns that will buy it.

They also started the cabal trying to fire the VP and you all are buying it.

I was expecting timi to respond that way but mark my word he will be the last to try such....

The very minute Nigeria citizens thinks before they comment on any news, people carrying fake news will shutdown businesses[/s]
children of onugbu always issuing threats all over the place, such a sad lot cool

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses by johntolu: 2:39am On Sep 26, 2019
Mastepiece! Dele Giwa, of Blessed memory, couldn't have written it better!

Do I have your kind permission to share your beautiful comment?

emkz:

To become a professor in a Nigerian university, moreso a professor of law at the University of Lagos is a very difficult task. I think Unilag professorial recruitment in law is one of the toughest in the country. Unilag professors include Jelili Adebisi Omotola, Akin Oyebode, Yemi Osinbajo and Taiwo Osipitan, undoubtedly some of the most brilliant legal minds in Nigeria. They were/are all SANs. To become a SAN is a very herculean task. Check the track record of those who hold it. You can attest to the brilliance of the Vice-President, and if you are not mischievious, you can tell there was a loud difference when he ran this country while the President was away on sick leave. He had to mellow down in order not to outshine the President, which is what a wise and sensible person would do.

I admire him.

When a newspaper publishes a libelous news, it can lead to sedition and unrest. This was why Buhari instituted the infamous Decree 4 in 1984 that saw two journalists land in prison. The journalistic ethos requires that news must be verified before going to the press. For example, in the 1970s, when Daily Times was the most popular Nigerian newspaper, the editors got hold of a story which had to be run. The then military government got wind of it and knowing the editors had done a thorough job in getting that story, they did not attempt to stop the story, rather they begged for the story to be delayed because they had to do something. When they finished, the story was published and Daily Times published the news, selling the highest copies in its history (and it was a government-owned newspaper!). Today, newspapers publish half-baked news items without verifying and doing diligent homework thereby publishing blatant falsehood. If Femi Falana sues their asses, they are done.

I think there is a campaign of calumny against the Vice-President. I really don't know why. But the fact that he survived two air accidents tells me that he should not be underrated. Hate him all you like, but I tell you one thing, that man has an aura around him. If you are a bad person, you can never like him, no matter what he does. I have never met him and I don't know him personally. If he is destined to be Nigeria's President, no one can stop him. And if you hate him, you really need to check yourself.
Re: Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses by FRESHG(m): 2:47am On Sep 26, 2019
ursullalinda:
Too much guts... seems d guy get prove oh! This one he is standing on his words.
THE MATTER TIRE ME BROS
Re: Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses by Jaideyone(m): 2:50am On Sep 26, 2019
scribble:
Osinbajo is a joke

He now went to use sowores lawyer

You know you and tunde fowler are stealing money

Wetin concern vanguard with libel
so Falana studied law just for sowore? you are one of the people calling Buhari illiterate o. smh

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators / Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos / Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Governors, Senators-Elect Meet in Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.