Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,207 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Trade-nigeria......talking Trade - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Trade-nigeria......talking Trade (561 Views)

Trade-nigeria......talking Trade / Trade-nigeria......talking Trade / Trade-nigeria....talking Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trade-nigeria......talking Trade by TradeNigeria1(m): 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
Reasons Why Trade Missions Are Great For Your Growing Business
This support saves you time and money. You don’t need to worry about trying to book meetings and map how to travel across unknown cities and countries to attend events and meet with potential buyers. Instead, you can focus on preparing your best pitch for the meetings and events organized by professionals who are focused on creating the most effective trade mission for you.....

2. Meeting new people = new opportunities to sell Not only can you talk business and build relationships that position you to win business from connections on the trade mission, you also meet other suppliers and contacts. Some of my first trade mission contacts are still great resources I can tap into to learn about opportunities and talk about international trade.

While I am now on the support side of trade missions, working with entrepreneurs who want to expand into new markets, I still see the same value in the experiences of the many business owners who have taken part in trade missions.

3. Being present = valuable market insight and new champions Showing up and creating a base for relationships by participating in interesting conversations is a powerful way to promote your business in the minds of prospective buyers and partners in international markets. The best champions can be other trade mission participants who can introduce and sell the benefits of each other’s businesses.

(1) (Reply)

Trade Expo Nigeria (TEN) / Did You Know? / Africa Asia Export Conference....powered By Trade Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.