Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

........Mobil 1 5w30 Extended Performance Now Available...... - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ........Mobil 1 5w30 Extended Performance Now Available...... (488 Views)

Imported Mobil 1 0w20,0w30,5w20 And 5w30.extended Performance Availlable / Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! / ..mobil 1 Oil Extended Performance Now For Sales..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

........Mobil 1 5w30 Extended Performance Now Available...... by dru23(m): 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
To all my Team Mobil 1 5w30 customers. And uber drivers Your favorite 5w30 is now for sale @17k Naira ..You can keep that engine running nice and smooth...

For the guys/women that bought the fresh tokunbo... And wants to do the first oil change with mobil xhp 20w50.. Just stop ... look at your oil cap ....If it says 5w30.. Than Mobil 1 Extended performace 5w30 is here for you.. Regardless of how hot Nigeria is 5w30 is the rite oil .. Read your owners manual ........

On my last post I demonstrated how to check the Manufacture Date of your engine oil.. Today again I will show again on our new .....

A= location , 27= Day OF The Month , H = Month of the year ,example A for January, B for Feb, C for March ,
D= April, E= May , F = June , G= July, H = August etc and 019 is the year...
So basically my new batch was made August 27, 2019.
You are basically getting fresh engine oil... My oil has not been sitting down somewhere in a warehouse for months .. Am giving fresh engine oil not even 1 year old.. Fresh as they come .. Keep in mind engine oil are good for five years from the date of Manfacture... .

PS .... Before using any engine oil check the back for date of production... Read owners manual.... Check for sludge in your engine .... Check for any engine issues.. If the above is check and everything comes out clean with no issue.. Than go ahead and use the Manufacture grade..

***********For Camry, Corolla, Vibe ,Matrix ,Yaris, ******
We got your oil filters at great price of 2k naira .. depending on the year of your car. So give us a call ..

Re: ........Mobil 1 5w30 Extended Performance Now Available...... by dru23(m): 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
Team Mobil 1 .... All day Everyday...... Come Join the Mobil 1 Team .....Your engine will thank you for it....

Re: ........Mobil 1 5w30 Extended Performance Now Available...... by Kingsdave(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
I have been using 5w30 the green cap.. Nigerian Mobil.........can I just switch to this Will it affect my engine??
Re: ........Mobil 1 5w30 Extended Performance Now Available...... by dru23(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
Kingsdave:
I have been using 5w30 the green cap.. Nigerian Mobil.........can I just switch to this Will it affect my engine??

To be honest with you .. I don't know how often you change your oil with the green cap, condition of the engine, sludge issues if any , have a mechanic check out the engine before switching....
Re: ........Mobil 1 5w30 Extended Performance Now Available...... by mcvities(m): 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
The Toyota Corolla 2003 I drive came in January this year, driven for six Months before it was brought down to me, I don't know which oil was used for it's servicing but I guess it is the regular oil they use in Nigeria, can I switch to the extended performance at this period. What do you advise.
Re: ........Mobil 1 5w30 Extended Performance Now Available...... by dru23(m): 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2019
mcvities:
The Toyota Corolla 2003 I drive came in January this year, driven for six Months before it was brought down to me, I don't know which oil was used for it's servicing but I guess it is the regular oil they use in Nigeria, can I switch to the extended performance at this period. What do you advise.

More than likely it has been using the ever popular 20w50....which is not the reccomended oil for that car.. I will never use it , some people will you say 20w50 is ok as long as you change the oil often.....
Since you have been using the car for six months now. There is no point switching that is my own opinion . But you can always get a second opinion from an expert that is willing to check engine for sludge or any potential engine damage ...
People that buy tokunbo cars . or owners that has been following manufacture reccomdation are the ones that I encourage to continue using good quality engine oil .

(1) (Reply)

2004 Toyota Camry (pristine) Available @1.1m / 2015 Range Rover Supercharged For Sale 23M / Toyota Camry 2007 For Sale!! "Refer And Earn"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.