Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) (66903 Views)

Beatrice Nkechi Ejere's Burial: Cubana Hotel Manager Buries Mother In Style / Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) / Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) by Dedetwo(m): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
Sussan1:
Those things up there aren't eggs... Look well
But whatever it is, she tried

You got good eyes!!
Re: Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) by akmath: 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
JohnnyPalmer:

Not soaps... It's pap or ogi White and brown colour
YOU WEY KNOW
Re: Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) by SolarHub(m): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ha
Re: Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) by Maghan37: 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
sammyuche:
How the helllllll on Earth did this get fp..... How? How? How?
Why not
Re: Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
tonye33:
This woman can arrange Nigeria's economy
This look perfectly glued togeda. No way can egg arranged in such a manner and d motion sef. Hmmm. Lemmi just say jazz grin
Re: Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) by Sniper101(m): 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
woman dey hawk her soap jejely
OP carry am come NL come show us
MODS quickly move am to FP

Chai cry
NairaLand is retrogressing gradually.

...maybe I'll have to go back to NaijaPals soon
Re: Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) by TGMISKY(m): 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
tonye33:
She can even arrange Man Utd and get them back to winning ways
Re: Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) by excessemma: 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
donbachi:
after all I don see video of aboki wey use juju dey lay blocks.
Bros that tin na edited video playback o
Re: Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) by Gbelex(m): 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
Oo Boi this one humble me!!!
Re: Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
Not real...eggs no fit stay like that
Re: Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) by mercyviv(f): 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
Are those eggs or something else? No sane person, especially a peasant hawker will dare do this...that's all her life savings heaped up like that nah!!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 26, 2019
Those are "ogi". The brown and white varieties
Sussan1:
Re: Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) by Awaja(m): 12:26am On Sep 26, 2019
Some go say na Africanscience
Re: Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 26, 2019
Sussan1:
They are eggs and that picture is from Ghana no Nigeria Mr Naira land verify before posting
Re: Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 26, 2019
That picture is from Ghana... The white powder is use to protect the egg from the sun
Re: Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) by chukwui(m): 4:02am On Sep 26, 2019
I don't think those normal eggs

If those eggs are the normal eggs I know, they'll be shouting bring us down

Good one though.

I can't keep my chill the way she kept hers
Re: Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) by Godson32(m): 6:00am On Sep 26, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Better than Buhari
Buhari wey no fit arrange himself
Re: Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) by MissJoy29(f): 6:36am On Sep 26, 2019
I think this is Ghana and not Nigeria. The plate in the tray which they usually put the pepper for the eggs points to it.

That's if those things are eggs and not ogi or soap like some people said.
Re: Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) by MissJoy29(f): 6:39am On Sep 26, 2019
malcomxjr:
That picture is from Ghana... The white powder is use to protect the egg from the sun
I thought the "white things" is salt.
Re: Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) by Thomthom(m): 7:15am On Sep 26, 2019
tonye33:
Abeg how... Egg arrangement and Economy arrangement na the same
Re: Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) by jmichael259(m): 7:34am On Sep 26, 2019
You could have just taken a head shot to focus on the tray she was carrying but, no, you just couldn't resist grabbing all that a$sests in one take.
Re: Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) by micodon(m): 7:45am On Sep 26, 2019
donbachi:

Must you believe everything you seen on screen as reality? That video you saw was in reverse. Now go and watch it again
Re: Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) by donbachi(m): 8:08am On Sep 26, 2019
micodon:

Must you believe everything you seen on screen as reality? That video you saw was in reverse. Now go and watch it again
yeeeees sir
Re: Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2019
donbachi:
lol abeg, link pls.
Re: Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) by Triniti(m): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2019
kestine:
No be egg ooo.... Na Ghana soap
Na egg bro, Ghanaians can arrange anything. You need to see a well arranged cooked groundnuts on a tray by these women in Ghana , I always ask myself what they tend to achieve by wasting their time doing it
Re: Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) by meobizy(f): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2019
sammyuche:
How the helllllll on Earth did this get fp..... How? How? How?
This forum is an unserious platform full of unemployed people. It’s no wonder.
Re: Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) by meobizy(f): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2019
Without a closeup picture I call bullshit on this ‘news’.
Re: Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) by tonye33(m): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2019
Thomthom:
Abeg how... Egg arrangement and Economy arrangement na the same

Ask your ancestors
Re: Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
Sussan1:
i agree with you because it cannot be egg and still stand firm like this while movement is in process,and we can't just say she use juju.
Re: Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) by Emmachi2810(m): 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
This is a risky advertisement
Re: Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) by Nanatrendy(f): 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
malcomxjr:
the white powder is salt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) / Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price / Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.