Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Free Daily Sms! (no Registration, Just Send) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Free Daily Sms! (no Registration, Just Send) (2804 Views)

Get One Shareware Software Free Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Daily Sms! (no Registration, Just Send) by rflexii(m): 6:49am On Nov 02, 2010
Mobile technology has really done a great job in Nigeria by making communication more easier and comfortable, Over 90 million Nigerians now use a mobile phone.

Though calling is still expensive even with the competition war going on between the different network providers like MTN, GLO, ZAIN, ETISALAT, STARCOMS, MULTI-LINKS among others, thats why am offering you a free alternative to communicate free of charge.

Idiaro Rasaq is a Nigeria Based domain name hosting company that offers free web hosting whenever you opened an account with them. Now it has launched its free sms service for all countries of the world. visit http://www.idiarorasaq.biz today and start sending free SMS to Nigeria, there is no registration needed, and you can type upto 145 characters on a single message.

Note: format of typing recipient phone number is as follows
if the receiver's number is 08031234567
you'll type 2348031234567
Re: Free Daily Sms! (no Registration, Just Send) by buccaneer7(m): 8:18am On Nov 02, 2010
can you help me get the site that sends to a foriegn country?
Re: Free Daily Sms! (no Registration, Just Send) by rflexii(m): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2010
idiarorasaq.biz will deliver to any country, you only need to know the number youre sending to
Re: Free Daily Sms! (no Registration, Just Send) by rflexii(m): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2010
idiarorasaq.biz will deliver to any country, you only need to know the number youre sending to
Re: Free Daily Sms! (no Registration, Just Send) by Dkaz(m): 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2010
Can't find that
Re: Free Daily Sms! (no Registration, Just Send) by rflexii(m): 5:44am On Nov 03, 2010
check under the menu, last link
Re: Free Daily Sms! (no Registration, Just Send) by Dkaz(m): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2010
infomillionaire:

UNLOCK YOUR MODEM TO ACCEPT ALL NETWORKS SIM

Hello All,

It is no news that all the four gsm service providers we have in Nigeria, mtn, zain, glo n etisalat sell 3g modems and they are all restricted to only their network.

This implies that if you have an mtn modem, you can't use any of zain, glo or etisalat sim cards on d mtn modem and the same thing applies to other modems.

The disadvantage is if you have an mtn modem whenever they have network issues, increase the price of their internet plan or anything you get stuck and for you to switch you need to buy another modem which makes it very expensive because you then need 2 buy all the modem which is not economical for anyone.

But there is a good news, you can now make your mtn modem or zain modem or glo modem or etisalat modem to accept any sim card i.e. you can make your mtn modem to accept zain, glo or etisalat sim card meaning you unlock the modem to make it a universal modem.

after unlocking an mtn modem, you can then switch sim cards and use either of zain, glo or etisalat line to access d internet without any constrain.

To unlock your modem you need to provide me with the imei no and the model of your modem. These are indicated at the back of the modem. I ll then provide you with the unlock code, then you put the sim card of another network provider into your modem, connect your modem to your pc and when it will request for the unlock code, which is usually 8 digits. as soon as you put the right code and click on it , it will open up your modem 2 accept any sim card.

So to unlock your modem and make it universal contact me on 08034897371, 08023525720, 07023605574 and i will also help you around in browsing for free with your newly unlocked modem.

so pick up your phone call and get your modem unlocked.

If at the main time you dont have any of the network providers customzed modems, then you can buy the universal modem directly which comes directly with the ability of you being able to use any of the four gsm networks on it. It is called a universal modem with a speed of 7.2Mbps and has the following features:

1. It is a 3.5G/3G HSDPA Universal USB Modem

2. It has speed of 7.2Mbps maximum downlink

3. It Works with MTN, Zain, Glo & Etisalat

4. It has a MicroSD Slot which means it Can be used as flash drive

5. It is SMS Capable already

6. It has Phonebook functionality

7. It is Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7

8. It is Plug & Play (No CD Driver required)

With this you can enjoy internet service with flexibility.

To purchase your's pls call any of the numbers 08034897371, 08023525720, 07023605574

In additional to buying this modem from us we could help you out with tricks on browsing free with the modem on your laptop or desktop

expecting to get your calls.

stay cool.

why requesting for peoples call

(1) (Reply)

Hp Envy 15, 16gb Ram, 1tb Hdd, Core I7 Laptop For Sale / ✈✳✅2017 HP PAVILION 15 Core i7 1TB HDD 8GB RAM KEYBOARD Light 15inch / What Is Wrong With Celeron Processors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.