Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Need Microsoft Visio And Power Point 2013/2016 Training? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Microsoft Visio And Power Point 2013/2016 Training? (626 Views)

I Need Microsoft Office Key / Point Blank: Strike unlimited gems hack cheat tool download Android iOS / Microsoft Office 2016 Activation Key Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Microsoft Visio And Power Point 2013/2016 Training? by roselynbas(f): 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
Do you need Microsoft Visio to design your SRS/URS for your business processes document for your application?

Do you need to create your organizational charts?

Do you need to create visual flow charts?

Do you want to create simple wireframes, timelines and calenders?

Do you need to arrange the files in a presentable format using Microsoft PowerPoint.

I offer one on one training, classroom training, organizational training, I will come to you.

Kindly give me a call on 08062451494.

(1) (Reply)

Free Web Development And Programming Training On Whatsapp / Expert Infographic Designer Needed / Collection Of 30 Pixel Perfect Premium Bootstrap Templates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.