Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 (34567 Views)

Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 2) On 1st September 2019 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 22nd September 2019 / Manchester United vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 30th September 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by THMT: 8:39am On Sep 26, 2019
Albinoflash:
Today is my last day on nairaland and my last day on earth,this life is truely unfair to some people,i can't continue to dwell in misery.am gonna miss nairaland and football when am gone.11pm tonight the gate of hell will be opened to me.i have been the worst creature since birth and i curse that day i was born 25th december 1992.what a wasted life

Whats wrong is life is really unfair. I relocated to Nigeria with wife and kids with high hopes but my fruit business worth millions crashed in a month of dealing with a wrong Nigerian.
In my strugle and difficult times I found Mrs. Flirting on facebook with a lover I have caught her with before and banned her from contacting when i suspected their communication.
I just lost my Iphone i planed to sell to raise money and my laptop screen was broken by my kid so selling it wont get anything much.
To you thinking about suiside do you know what it means to be based abroad for years only to be broke with out 500 naira in account or pocket?
Feeding once a day with out even knowing what next to do or start from?
No trust in your matrimonial home?
Relatives i have helped in the past went solo soon as they got to know i am now zero?
My partners abroad accused me falsely saying the marketer is a Nigerian like me so I played a fast one on them but truth is I never got a penny from the loss.
I have written a death letter before and wanted to kill myself but could not help thinking how my innocent kids will become fatherless couple with the sad fact of leaving them 100 percent with their mum.
Now what kills faster than emotional depression and lack of money? The answer is Nothing.
Do you know my pains Watching my daughter not going to school yesterday because i could not pay school fees or even pay for transport to the school?
My only sane brother who has been helpfull by encouraging me is not really feeling the heat like me here in Nigeria and he is not also financially stable at the moment because he supported when he could.
Am dieing slowly and Dont know when death by suicide or health will take place but till then, You thinking about killing yourself due to poverty depression or emotional breakdown which is eating my heart and body at the moment, i repeat JOIN ME AND LOOK AT DEATH IN THE FACE AND SCREAM NOT TODAY AND NOT NOW.
TILL DEATH COMES BY ACCIDENT OR NATURALLY please let us keep hope alive. I am alive but not living, hope is all i have now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by THMT: 9:18am On Sep 26, 2019
post=82564434:

We are seeing this by 9:06pm.
Kindly send a PM to us right away.
And if you don't know how to do that.
Please reply this post here NOW.
Let's talk PLEASE.

NEVER GIVE UP.

We've been there before also,
But right now,
God has been so Good.

DON'T GIVE UP.

Modify : Emmanuel, we are still waiting for your mail or mention.......

I really hate the past and current administration due to economy and Nigerian situation but you did well.
Politics and sports aside, depression and suicide is real and it is tagging people with speed in this country.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by akanbiaa(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2019
Thedrunkpunter:

I only need half of that to put my life in order. betting as ruined my life
You need rehabilitation before money for even if 75k was given to you now you might want to stake it on a single match that you will think it's sure win or win or draw and it later ends up that the other team wins 0 1 and you loose it.
Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by DeHumbleTboy: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2019
The bitter thing is that this people committing suicide are always close to luck, success and happiness. I remember a story of a man who commit suicide because of false accusations. Just 5 days after he took his life boom the real criminal is boosted but then he is no more. Now who's to be blame? The victim who couldn't exercise patient or the one who accused him out of envy and jealousness?? I'm going to dig that top on NL here because the story is here.

Say no to suicide. Suicide is not an option.
Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by uniqUN(m): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2019
It's really nice to see a lot of people trying to reach out to the young man up there. We really are nice people. I hope he lives and get his happiness someday. God bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by Younghacka(m): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
Reading All The Comments Above About The Young Man, I Realised Two Things. . .
1) For Any Situation I Find Myself In No Matter How Bad, There Are At Least A Million People In Worse Situation. Hence I Should Be Always Grateful To God.
2) Nigeria Will Be Great Again. . . If God Tarries.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by Thedrunkpunter: 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2019
akanbiaa:
You need rehabilitation before money for even if 75k was given to you now you might want to stake it on a single match that you will think it's sure win or win or draw and it later ends up that the other team wins 0 1 and you loose it.

with what I have passed through? I can never bet again. it's over a year now and I vow never to go back to my vomit.
Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by SenecaTheYonger: 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
Albinoflash:
I understand u perfectly sir,some people here know me personally,though mere looking at me u don't know am depressed,i didn't even knw when i sent that message,it just came as i tot and it has been coming like that but this one is the strongest,i couldn't share my parents because they are also depressed all because of me and the tot alone kills faster.nairaland has just saved my life and i will always remember this day.

Have you tried anti-depressants for heavens sake?
Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by uniqUN(m): 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
[quote author=THMT post=82574843]

Whats wrong is life is really unfair. I relocated to Nigeria with wife and kids with high hopes but my fruit business worth millions crashed in a month of dealing with a wrong Nigerian.
In my strugle and difficult times I found Mrs. Flirting on facebook with a lover I have caught her with before and banned her from contacting when i suspected their communication.
I just lost my Iphone i planed to sell to raise money and my laptop screen was broken by my kid so selling it wont get anything much.
To you thinking about suiside do you know what it means to be based abroad for years only to be broke with out 500 naira in account or pocket?
Feeding once a day with out even knowing what next to do or start from?
No trust in your matrimonial home?
Relatives i have helped in the past went solo soon as they got to know i am now zero?
My partners abroad accused me falsely saying the marketer is a Nigerian like me so I played a fast one on them but truth is I never got a penny from the loss.
I have written a death letter before and wanted to kill myself but could not help thinking how my innocent kids will become fatherless couple with the sad fact of leaving them 100 percent with their mum.
Now what kills faster than emotional depression and lack of money? The answer is Nothing.
Do you know my pains Watching my daughter not going to school yesterday because i could not pay school fees or even pay for transport to the school?
My only sane brother who has been helpfull by encouraging me is not really feeling the heat like me here in Nigeria and he is not also financially stable at the moment because he supported when he could.
Am dieing slowly and Dont know when death by suicide or health will take place but till then, You thinking about killing yourself due to poverty depression or emotional breakdown which is eating my heart and body at the moment, i repeat JOIN ME AND LOOK AT DEATH IN THE FACE AND SCREAM NOT TODAY AND NOT NOW.
TILL DEATH COMES BY ACCIDENT OR NATURALLY please let us keep hope alive. I am alive but not living, hope is all i have now.

You'd be fine eventually bro. Just start off from somewhere. Going through all these makes you understand who really would stand by you no matter the weather. Hustle more. There's plenty of success for the hardworking.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by THMT: 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
[quote author=uniqUN post=82588563][/quote]

Thanks for the kind words. Honestly i dont see myself getting much here because the system in Nigeria has changed due to greed except God prforms a miracle. The load with family is much honestly.
Sometimes i ask if this was same Nigeria i have been coming to for vacations.
I hope to leave back to my base soon as i lay my hands on money.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by akanbiaa(m): 7:30am On Sep 28, 2019
Albinoflash:
I understand u perfectly sir,some people here know me personally,though mere looking at me u don't know am depressed,i didn't even knw when i sent that message,it just came as i tot and it has been coming like that but this one is the strongest,i couldn't share my parents because they are also depressed all because of me and the tot alone kills faster.nairaland has just saved my life and i will always remember this day.
How are you feeling now and hope things are getting much better.
Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by ArRozzaqFundz: 4:14am On Oct 16, 2019
GREETINGS TO ALL BOSES HERE...
PLEASE I NEED TO SPEAK WITH"dominique" SO PLEASE WHO HAS HIS WHATSAPP LINK OR PHONE NUMBER??
ITS VERY IMPORTANT.
BE YOUR BROTHER'S HELPER.
WARMTH REGARDS
akanbiaa:
How are you feeling now and hope things are getting much better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban / EFL Cup Semi Final: Hull City Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 26th January 2017 / Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.