Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 (34566 Views)

Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 2) On 1st September 2019 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 22nd September 2019 / Manchester United vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 30th September 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by ChristianNorth: 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
RevengeNimi:

I just called the guy now.

Unfortunately, is in Delta State too far to where I am now.

I asked if there is any one around him there that I can talk to he said no.
I pray God keep him till tomorrow.

I want to know the root of the problem if it's something that I can attend to.
I told him to knee down and pray that devil will not used him and if anyone that killed himself is going straight to hell fire.

May God help us o
His name is Emmanuel.
His number:

But someone just reported he took Sniper and had been rushed to hospital?

So, how manage?
Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by Angelacruz: 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
baarak66:

Really!!! Guy why now... Even 11 never knack sef... So sad.

I hope this is not true sha.
lets hope Soo bro
Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by bIoodykiller: 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
[s]
post=82566581:
...then call him too!
You don't need to....just call.
[/s]
trash
Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by bIoodykiller: 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
[s]
post=82566547:
...and what was your conversation about?
[/s]
Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by RevengeNimi(m): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
ChristianNorth:

But someone just reported he took Sniper and had been rushed to hospital?

So, how manage?

The person is lying.

I called him and he confirmed to me that he's the one.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by chucs: 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
Please did anyone succeed in speaking with Emmanuel? I have been calling the number that was shared here without response.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
Albinoflash:
Today is my last day on nairaland and my last day on earth,this life is truely unfair to some people,i can't continue to dwell in misery.am gonna miss nairaland and football when am gone.11pm tonight the gate of hell will be opened to me.i have been the worst creature since birth and i curse that day i was born 25th december 1992.what a wasted life

No matter what you're going through stay strong, never give up. There's light at the end of that tunnel.
Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by Petit1: 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
Please don't kill yourself because that's a land of no return, expressway to hell, it is worst than whatever u are going 2ru presently..
When there is life, there is hope..
Keep the faith.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by Angelacruz: 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Drop your account number before 11PM and I will credit it 150k immediately.

If you kill yourself, I will save my money for good.

Albinoflash.

Thanks Callum Hudson-Odoi, you are really a star.
thank you sir for that kind gesture.God bless uu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
bIoodykiller:
[s][/s]
Chelsea is a useless team

kiss the truth

What's your problem young man?
What is your mission over the cyberspace?
You should be using social media under strict parental guidance.

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by Temple12888: 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
I've been 'chopping' my ban for a while.. Decided to create this account just because of Albinoflash... Just drop your account and you'd get $1,000 now.. Bro don't give up! Chai biko nwanne

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by seapson(m): 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
his number is still busy
Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by Angelacruz: 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
chucs:
Please did anyone succeed in speaking with Emmanuel? I have been calling the number that was shared here without response.
call him again
Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by bruse212: 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
Please do not kill yourself. It may not be better today but It might be much more better tomorrow.
Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by chucs: 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
Happyguy201:

Too late I called and someone picked said they rushed him to the hospital he took snipper
Oh my heart just sank. Lets be hopeful that he will survive it. Have been calling without response and was just about to type a message to him when I saw this post.
Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by HolyTitus(m): 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
seapson:
his number is still busy
I tried his line too; I guess he's busy with some of the kind-hearted nairalanders - I just pray he doesn't succeed with his plan - make whatever he wan take life wet he no create with no work; in a million bitterness; there's always one reason to smile; and that reason of smiling supersedes the remaining 999,999

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by KendrickAyomide: 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
Albinoflash:
Today is my last day on nairaland and my last day on earth,this life is truely unfair to some people,i can't continue to dwell in misery.am gonna miss nairaland and football when am gone.11pm tonight the gate of hell will be opened to me.i have been the worst creature since birth and i curse that day i was born 25th december 1992.what a wasted life
u get big problem
Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by akanbiaa(m): 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
Depression is real, an old secondary school mate of mine called from Imo State the other day, he was depressed and also sick he even sent his pictures and he was very lean indeed he was seeking help from those of his old school mates he felt cared and could help. Let's stay strong and always have the attitude of helping others and saying words that heal and not destroy.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by LZAA: 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
Albinoflash:
Oga do and drink the sniper abeg
No mix am o just drink am str8
Nonsense and ingredients angry
Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by JON01: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
Well I was digging through Emmanuel Profile.. I saw this

"Am still searching for someone close to my kind of depression.its rear and am surprised i have survived dis long.i droped out of school on my final year without any reason,i lost all my childhood friends and lost contact with my school friends.the worst is dat most people tot i had graduated even my school mates cos i took the final exams.now my parents are frustrated and dat is making me more frustrated.i wake up everyday just wishing it will be my last to end dis misery.my parents try to introduce me to God but i have long lost hope in christ.have neva been to any church gathering since 2years.even though i still tink i love God,but everything makes me think their is nothing he can do 4 me.when i say am d worst human on earth i am damn seriox cos i am"

I guess this is the source of his depression
Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by RevengeNimi(m): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
ChristianNorth:

The guy claimed that someone picked the call and told him our guy took sniper and has been rushed to hospital.

You just posted that you called the guy and he told you that he is alone.

Mid this year, someone scammed me 2.3M, the same month, a Yoruba moslem took my 500k.

I know scammers abound here. So one needs to be very careful.

Are you for real...?

Oh! Sorry for that...

Someone needs to be very careful.
Anyway, I'm still going to call him tomorrow morning to know his condition.
May God help us!
Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by akanbiaa(m): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
Albinoflash:
You shall not die but live to tell a story about how you almost died and later made it in life and I BELEIVE ALLAH WILL GUIDE YOU TO THE RIGHT PATH, WE ALL GOT STORIES AND WENT THRU AND SOME OF US STILL GOING THRU WHAT WE SEE AS MORE THAN HELL, SOME OF US HAVE LOST LOVED ONES PLUS SOURCE OF LIVELIHOOD PLUS MONEY PLUS HEALTH CHALLENGES PLUS PEOPLE ALMOST TARNISHING OUR REPUTATION BUT WE STILL MIRACOULOUSLY SURVIVED IT, DONT LET ME TELL YOU MY STORY FOR YOU WILL THINK I JUST MADE IT UP BUT JUST HOLD ON EMMANUEL(ALLAH IS WITH YOU) YOUR TESTIMONY IS COMING SOON, A GUY ON NAIRALAND HAVE OFFERED TO GIVE YOU 150K, ON MY PART I WILL LIKE TO CHAT AND CALL YOU TO GIVE YOU EMOTIONAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL SUPPORT IF YOU GIVE UP THE SUISUDE PLAN, ITS ALMOST 11 THINK ABOUT YOUR LOVED ONES THAT YOU WILL HURT FOR LIFE, THINK ABOUT YOUR ENEMIES THAT WILL REJOICE.THINK ABOUT HOW EVERLASTING HELL PUNISHMENT IS. DONT GIVE UP. YOU WILL BE HAPPY ONCE AGAIN, MENTION ME IF YOU ACCEPT WHAT I SAY AND HAVE FAITH IN IT AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE REASON TO CONTEMPLATE SUICIDE AGAIN.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by Heybeedee(m): 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
Albinoflash:
Hope it's a joke someway bro, whatever happens to man is a test of his patience :verily after a dark tunnel comes light ,"with every difficulty there's relief"(alquran) ... You have life now surely there's hope...Please discard every thought of suicide or death because God will never be pleased with YOU when yhu terminate your own life because it doesnt belong to u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by kalvoken(m): 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
Albinoflash:

Guy don't jump out of hot room to fire.

You have every reason to live.

Think about you indispensable mother, she doesn't deserve such a punishment from you. Your dad nko, think about your siblings and friends. You do not need to tow that path. Many are passing through a worst situation.

Mail me your account, I will credit you so you can take a week off your stress with a full one week hot girl. She will sex you back to life. How can you think of suicide when budwiis there to help you carry your burden.

Guy think multiple times. I do not know you, but I need you alive.

Re: Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 by Afamed: 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
LZAA:

Oga do and drink the sniper abeg
No mix am o just drink am str8
Nonsense and ingredients angry
Where has your human sympathy gone to even if you have evidence that the guy is a scammer?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban / EFL Cup Semi Final: Hull City Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 26th January 2017 / Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.