Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

How To Win The Heart Of A Girl On Facebook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Win The Heart Of A Girl On Facebook (317 Views)

Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College / Toke Makinwa As A Village Girl On Set (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Win The Heart Of A Girl On Facebook by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
There is this particular girl you like on Facebook; she is a kind of famous girl, almost all the boys in your street are always staring at her. But you’ve not been bold enough to talk to her her this kind of high class girl

Or you know her on Facebook as your normal friend, she post classic and cute pictures that makes all the boys on her friend list comment, every one keep sharing her picture to their timeline just to get her attention.
“I love you Matters’ ….
Source
https://educationgossipers..com/2019/09/how-to-win-heart-of-girl-on-facebook.html

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA Finale - Mercy Crowns Winner Of 2019 Big Brother Naija Show / SAD! Nigerian Rapper, Sky B Is Dead / Vector Fires Back At MI Abaga, Referred To Him As ‘judas The Rat’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.