Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,187 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Don Jazzy Excited As He Receives His Iphone 11 (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Excited As He Receives His Iphone 11 (Photos) (6359 Views)

Don Jazzy Excited As Erica Gifts Him Christmas Hamper / Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree / Don Jazzy Excited After He Gets Vain Over His Fresh Sweet Looks - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Excited As He Receives His Iphone 11 (Photos) by GistMore: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
Barely 24 hours after Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh fulfilled her promise by gifting her dad iPhone 11, Mavin boss, Don Jazzy receives his iPhone 11.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B21r-UngIus/?igshid=o9rsng5utynl

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/don-jazzy-receives-his-iphone-11

1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Excited As He Receives His Iphone 11 (Photos) by GistMore: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2019

Re: Don Jazzy Excited As He Receives His Iphone 11 (Photos) by easyzworld: 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
To be iPhone is now news in my dear country!
Re: Don Jazzy Excited As He Receives His Iphone 11 (Photos) by LearnITsmash(m): 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nonsense phone that he will dump in a few months, Nigerians and gum body undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Excited As He Receives His Iphone 11 (Photos) by zed7: 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
Poverty is the root cause of most of our reasoning, attitude and actions. Even when some make money, the poverty mentality still remains. Nigeria is a poor country and most rich people today were born into poverty. You can't really reset the mind at old age.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Excited As He Receives His Iphone 11 (Photos) by tillaman(m): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
Good!!
Where are the vanity cliques
Team vanity upon vanity we need y’all here to comment please
Re: Don Jazzy Excited As He Receives His Iphone 11 (Photos) by asgard01(m): 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
VOV... Phones r vanity unless super toys (cars)
Re: Don Jazzy Excited As He Receives His Iphone 11 (Photos) by BrutalJab: 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
zed7:
Poverty is the root cause of most of our reasoning, attitude and actions. Even when some make money, the poverty mentality still remains. Nigeria is a poor country and most rich people today were born into poverty. You can't really reset the mind at old age.

Should they now stop spending their hard earned money because they were born into poverty?

Why do a lot of poor Nigerians hate the rich and upper class This is an observation that I have noticed tho.
Re: Don Jazzy Excited As He Receives His Iphone 11 (Photos) by Gosj01(m): 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
Patiently waiting for IPhone 12

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.
Re: Don Jazzy Excited As He Receives His Iphone 11 (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
tillaman:
Good!!
Where are the vanity cliques
Team vanity upon vanity we need y’all here to comment please
Here we r...........
Vanity upon vanity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Excited As He Receives His Iphone 11 (Photos) by starbuck(f): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
God knows i ain't changing my infinix note 5 one year after any moment.... The phone go die for my hand
Re: Don Jazzy Excited As He Receives His Iphone 11 (Photos) by Jalabasers: 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
It seems bloggers dont know the difference that is iPhone 11pro, iPhone 11 has dual camera, while 11pro and 11promax has triple camera
Re: Don Jazzy Excited As He Receives His Iphone 11 (Photos) by DumsComputers(m): 1:40am On Sep 26, 2019
lol. I can't wait to get mine grin

looking to buy affordable Uk used laptops? check my signature.
Re: Don Jazzy Excited As He Receives His Iphone 11 (Photos) by zed7: 2:47am On Sep 26, 2019
BrutalJab:

Should they now stop spending their hard earned money because they were born into poverty?

Why do a lot of poor Nigerians hate the rich and upper class This is an observation that I have noticed tho.

I can't help you if you lack comprehension skills.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Excited As He Receives His Iphone 11 (Photos) by earthsync(f): 6:28am On Sep 26, 2019
Still trying to get the vibes of iPhones though.
Re: Don Jazzy Excited As He Receives His Iphone 11 (Photos) by opebiboy: 6:51am On Sep 26, 2019
iPhone 11 pro max wey small girls don already dey carry everywhere. Jazzy u big pass this one unless you are helping them with promotion
Re: Don Jazzy Excited As He Receives His Iphone 11 (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:40am On Sep 26, 2019
Na so they will be parading iphone yet our local brands of phone (infinix, tecno etc) keep giving them deals as ambassadors.......

NB. But wait ooooo how on earth can i parade 600k phone, how i fit even hold am, abi na 2 get chain hold am to my waist mmmm;mm

This one na real headache oo

Re: Don Jazzy Excited As He Receives His Iphone 11 (Photos) by BrutalJab: 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
zed7:

I can't help you if you lack comprehension skills.

There is absolutely nothing in the brain of a poor man like you to even explain.

Have you been able to help your miserable self Poor man.
Re: Don Jazzy Excited As He Receives His Iphone 11 (Photos) by BrutalJab: 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
Tonymegabush1:
Na so they will be parading iphone yet our local brands of phone (infinix, tecno etc) keep giving them deals as ambassadors.......

NB. But wait ooooo how on earth can i parade 600k phone, how i fit even hold am, abi na 2 get chain hold am to my waist mmmm;mm

This one na real headache oo

Infinix and Tecno are your local brands grin
Re: Don Jazzy Excited As He Receives His Iphone 11 (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
He has the resources. He can even get more, if he wishes.
Re: Don Jazzy Excited As He Receives His Iphone 11 (Photos) by Olufela30: 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
When will Ramon Jago get his ?? Or BaddiOsa ??
Re: Don Jazzy Excited As He Receives His Iphone 11 (Photos) by zed7: 9:32am On Sep 27, 2019
BrutalJab:

There is absolutely nothing in the brain of a poor man like you to even explain.

Have you been able to help your miserable self Poor man.

Poor people call others poor.
Re: Don Jazzy Excited As He Receives His Iphone 11 (Photos) by BrutalJab: 11:59am On Sep 27, 2019
zed7:

Poor people call others poor.
Exactly, you are poor.

Stop giving stupid advice to those richer than you.
Re: Don Jazzy Excited As He Receives His Iphone 11 (Photos) by Timileyin1234(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
Useless people
How many oyinbo dey do this kind thing.
The phone whey Oyinbo go use do review give someone.
Re: Don Jazzy Excited As He Receives His Iphone 11 (Photos) by BrutalJab: 9:29am On Sep 28, 2019
zed7:

If my father was rich enough to buy a condom, a simpleton like me wouldn't have been born. I'm a Wretched generation of vermin.

E pain am grin

The mods are coming to give you a life ban. kikikiki

(1) (Reply)

Black SA Nudist Couple Bares All To Address Stigma Around Naturism (PIX) / 15 Years After She Acted The Movie “akeelah And The Bee”, See Her Recent Photos / Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.