Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Bbnaija: Tacha Goes Global As White Lady Campaigns For Her (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Tacha Goes Global As White Lady Campaigns For Her (video) (2185 Views)

Rema Goes Global As He Becomes The Face Of Apple Music’s ‘new Music Daily’ / Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke, Mobbed By Fans In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Tacha Goes Global As White Lady Campaigns For Her (video) by SleekGist: 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
Big Brother Naija housemate, Tacha has a lot of people around the globe campaigning for her, including a white lady, despite all the controversies surrounding her.

With less than two weeks left for the season to wrap up and the winner declared, all the teams have been rolling out the red carpet to help their favorites emerge as victor. In the video seen, the lady was heard saying, “Vote for Tacha.”

Watch the short clip below:

https://sleekgist.com/bbnaija/bbnaija-tacha-goes-global-as-white-lady-campaigns-for-her/

The video got responses from some Twitter users who were surprised…

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Goes Global As White Lady Campaigns For Her (video) by cescky(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
white who? Who is white? Only a ghost is white

A pink colored jobless lady campaigning for a multicolored jobless brown girl

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Goes Global As White Lady Campaigns For Her (video) by GreetMe(m): 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
cescky:

Take am easy..no let Bbnaija give you hbp grin
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Goes Global As White Lady Campaigns For Her (video) by TheSourcerer: 12:13am On Sep 26, 2019
cescky:

Completely on point
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Goes Global As White Lady Campaigns For Her (video) by Onyi22(f): 12:17am On Sep 26, 2019
cescky:

Tacha dy really pepper u for this show ooooooooo.
Pls avoid sniper on the day Tacha will be announced the winner

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Goes Global As White Lady Campaigns For Her (video) by cescky(m): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
Onyi22:

Tacha dy really pepper u for this show ooooooooo.
Pls avoid sniper on the day Tacha will be announced the winner

See this stewpid phool..
Do I sound and look you and. Your ratchet tacha type?..

See dirty ghetto girl, better go and face your type..imagine this cow, one is busy making money and you have the efontry to drag me into this gutter that you are..better be careful am not in your lane
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Goes Global As White Lady Campaigns For Her (video) by Onyi22(f): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
cescky:

See this stewpid phool..

See dirty ghetto girl, better go and face your type..imagine this cow, one is busy making money and you have the efontry to drag me into this gutter that you are..better be careful am not in your lane
E pain am

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Goes Global As White Lady Campaigns For Her (video) by Jaysolu(m): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
cescky:

See this stewpid phool..

you rant like a child
it seems you have issues.. just chill

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Highest Enjoying Nairalander PHOTOS / Why Do IPOB Address Davido's Son As Ifeanyi Adeleke / Basket Mouth ‘takes Action’ After Wife Ignored Divorce Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.