Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

I’ll Waive My Constitutional Immunity To Clear My Name – Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Waive My Constitutional Immunity To Clear My Name – Osinbajo (167 Views)

I Exercised My Constitutional Right In Picking Funke As My Running Mate - Jandor / I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo / 2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I’ll Waive My Constitutional Immunity To Clear My Name – Osinbajo by cheerfulpraise: 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, has declared his readiness to waive his constitutional immunity to “enable the most robust adjudication” of several baseless allegations, insinuation and falsehoods against his person and office.

Prof. Osinbajo made the declaration in a tweet he personally authored on Wednesday afternoon.

He said “In the past few days, a spate of reckless and malicious falsehoods have been peddled in the media against me by a group of malicious individuals.>> https://thenationonlineng.net/ill-waive-my-constitutional-immunity-to-clear-my-name-says-osinbajo/

1 Share

Re: I’ll Waive My Constitutional Immunity To Clear My Name – Osinbajo by Mynd44: 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2019

(1)

CRSG Partners Microsoft To Build Data Academy In Calabar / Oyo To Revoke Lands Without Proper Documentation / Enugu Govt To Deploy Automated Surveillance Drones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.