Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) (4772 Views)

Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) / 5 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested By The EFCC (Photo) / Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by myrates: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
A nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) is presently under the custody of EFCC. This is according to her Facebook post of sept.24 at 9.02am where she stated that she "got arrested by EFCC. Account got blocked, went to complain at the bank,currently at the station as suspect." A reliable source however stated she was transferred to EFCC office at Ibadan and her arrest was in connection with huge sums of money fraudulently obtained under false pretence of investment in vegetable cluster farming.

Re: Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by SLAP44: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
Haaa

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by eTECTIV: 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
Go and explain urself

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by Officialgarri: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
Seun is on the way to EFCC office to secure her bail. That's why I love that dude

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by budaatum: 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by Amazingman(m): 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
The biggest terrorist leads the nation
Re: Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by myrates: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
Amazingman:
The biggest terrorist leads the nation
Is she a terrorist?
Re: Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by Amazingman(m): 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
myrates:
Is she a terrorist?

Am not sure I meant her.
Re: Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by jethro2: 11:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
myrates:

" A reliable source however stated she was transferred to EFCC office at Ibadan and her arrest was in connection with huge sums of money fraudulently obtained under false pretence of investment in vegetable cluster farming.

Don't you think the appropriate thing to do is to quote the reliable source?

Just thinking aloud

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by myrates: 6:34am On Sep 27, 2019
jethro2:

Don't you think the appropriate thing to do is to quote the reliable source?

Just thinking aloud
Jethro2 I'm not under any obligation to disclose my source to you. Were you not arrested over the allegation reported? You either deny or accept it. To feed your hungry curiosity, one of the sources was stated if you can comprehend properly.Meanwhile, I stand by my statement.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2019
Stupidity
Re: Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by Ibile77(m): 8:41am On Sep 27, 2019
Thanks God you are off the hook but we want read your EFFC experience on nairaland.
Re: Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by RollsRoc(m): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2019
Ibile77:
Thanks God you are off the hook but we want read your EFFC experience on nairaland.
supported

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by moonbender(m): 10:46am On Sep 27, 2019
Ibile77:

Maybe she danced soapy or it was extended to her?
Re: Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by Ibile77(m): 11:52am On Sep 27, 2019
moonbender:

Maybe she danced soapy or it was extended to her?
are we expecting a new single from her?
Re: Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by jethro2: 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ibile77:

I wrote it out on my Facebook timeline Yinka Adesola
I tried bringing the link didn't know how to copy it

I will still try if I can

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by Wealthierboy(m): 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
So, you decided to claim to be nairalander so that you can spoil the name of nairaland if asuming the case get worst. Weldone okay
Re: Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by jethro2: 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
The EFCC Office

The vehicle I boarded was delayed several times on the road. You can guess by whom

A 3 hours travelling distance turned to 5hours.
* Bad road
* The police

At some point I decided to pick a motorcycle. The first one I picked was almost crawling.

Can you please increase the speed a bit?

"Ko le rin ju beelo"
It can move more than that

Ohhhh

I dropped at the next bustop where I could get another motorcycle.

Better but not as fast as I expect
So I relax

He got lost finding the EFCC office.
We asked around
And eventually

At the gate as I entered I tried to call but was told calls are not allowed.

It's the rule

Point No 1

Phones are not allowed into #EFCC premises
You signed in and register your phone at the gate
The phone get dropped

I asked for the contact I know
She took me to where my case file is

Funny enough EFCC was expecting me with my entourage of SAN lawyers.

Courtesy of my Facebook timeline concerned suggestions.

Yeahhhh
They followed on the comments
Remember I am a suspects

Sincerely I appreciate everyone's suggestion of going with a lawyer

But personally I have this mind set that I can't start defending what I don't know yet

And sincerely I am so convinced there must have been a mixed up somewhere

The worst I expect is that maybe some fraudulent transaction takes place on my account.

And in that case, I still believe they will hear me out too before anything

And worst case I will be detained

But I believe I will not be detained for long too if thorough investigation is carried out

I also thought within me that I don't need a lawyer to defend or twist anything for me.

That would be necessary if I had really had some skeleton in hidden.

I don't even have to crack my brain for that

Where are your lawyers?
Lawyers?

I don't have lawyer
I came alone

Yes.

I went to EFCC office alone

Lesson learnt

* I know there are so many corruption and bias in the system. But at some point, we need to start trusting ourselves to create a better system

* How well do you know yourself?
How well do you trust yourself?
Re: Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by jethro2: 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
The Statement
There is a petition to investigate one of the vegetable cluster project which we did last year 2018 as being a scam or sham

I was invited by EFCC so as to understand what transpired.

Did I know the petitioner?
Yes. I know him

What happened?
I narrated

I know you want to know the whole incidence.

However I realise it's quite impossible for me to write the story at this moment without currying favour, sentiments, and bias towards favouring myself.

And as it is, the case is being investigated.

In as much as I am so eager to explain the full details of what transpired, I will not want to disrupt EFCC investigation at this stage

The petitioner has stated his side

I was there to write my own statement and to answer questions pertaining to what I was petitioned for

#EFCC will need to do more investigation to figure out what and what, and who and who

Time to write my statement.
# EFCC requested that I need a lawyer or someone around.

I insist I will write the statement by myself that I need no lawyer.

But the officer insist I called a lawyer and possibly someone for 2 reasons..

* There is need for a witness to testify that I was not made to write the statement under duress

* Incase they need to detain me, there will be need for someone to sign for me or stand as surety

But if I still insist, I will take the responsibility, it will be written that i basically refused to have any lawyer around.

Ohhhh

Not knowing what the implication could be, I agreed to calling a lawyer to be around

I don't have a personal lawyer
I have never had any reason to discuss with a lawyer

Not for anything

But people has really stood up for me
People that I have never met physically in real life
People I met on Facebook

I am honestly awed
And I real did appreciate you sir
It's a great gesture

So I make the call
And he make arrangement for a lawyer to come and be my witness

He came within a short time
I wrote my statement
He signed as witness
What next?
They said bail

Bail ke?
I wondered

Bail condition

I learnt I need 2 surety for bail
They need to have building in some specified part of Ibadan

Must also be residence in Ibadan
Haaa
Gbese

Did you have anybody at Ibadan?
I said No

What will happen if I don't get someone to bail me?
I asked

I will be detained
Ohhhh. Ok

After detainment, what follows?
I asked again

Investigation

Fine. I said
They should detain me
Hiannn
Yes
The lawyer was surprised
There is no problem
I will be fine

The lawyer left
He has done his part
That was a big sacrifice
Calling someone out of the blues
And he did it pro bono
He was just coming from a court session

I was asked to apply for self application bail.
On condition that I will always make myself available when ever I am called upon or I make to pay some huge fine stipulated

I filled some form
Signed

And on my way back to Saki
Got back very late
But fine

Though I was not with my phone all through except when I need to call for the lawyer, I already informed them that I will need to allay my Facebook family and friend concern once I am out of their premises

So I was tagged the Facebook woman

I was still busy trying to make call on my way out, at the gate when someone said, "Back from EFCC".

I looked up
It was an EFCC official

I laughed
He got me right

Several lesson learnt

Yinka Adesola
Jethro2

myrates:
Jethro2 I'm not under any obligation to disclose my source to you. Were you not arrested over the allegation reported? You either deny or accept it. To feed your hungry curiosity, one of the sources was stated if you can comprehend properly.Meanwhile, I stand by my statement.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by jethro2: 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
The Police Station

They got the EFCC letter and contacted the officer in charge at Ibadan. The police told me EFCC will make arrangement to come pick me.

From where?
Ibadan

Haaaaa
I thought

The distance
The arrangement
The time

I automatically assumed I should just start making myself comfortable.

A police officer that just came in asked what I did from his colleague.

In a very hushed tone..
EFCC
She said

Haaaaa
Mogbe Modaran

I got scared

Did they use my account for fraudulent transactions that I did not know off?

I am so scared of internet that I don't do transactions online. Any message from the bank is deleted immediately

Took convincing that it's safe before I started using mobile apps

I am the original village farmer

Hmnnnnn

Personally I know I did not do anything or did not expect I could have issue with EFCC
But only me can testify to that
But then it seem I am in for a difficult ride

What if I just disappeared?
What if they collect my phone's being a suspected criminal

It's better I let people know my whereabouts
I called the guy that brought me to Saki
He did not pick at that moment

Possibly he is in class for lecture
He was going to school when I joined him to Saki with the arrangement he will pick me when we are both thru with whatever

I posted online

I don dey under arrest ooo
By EFCC
I am at Saki station

Then came the barrage of concerns
The calls
The messages
The fear of EFCC

The police did not know my offence

An officer asked me what I do
Farming.

The shock as always when I say farming coupled with having case with EFCC

Do you do online transactions?

I could say yes and I am still trying to say no

With Yes
To recharge my phone's if that is transaction

With No

I am so scared of transactions that I will check what I need to buy online but can't bring myself to register to AliExpress and the likes

So I will just look am go
Still come back another day to check price list again

Just so I don't go press one button like that

Then it click

I have been to EFCC office at Ibadan before.
Sometimes last year to deliver "How To Farm Profitably In Nigeria"

Ohhhh my God
Then another rethink

*Should I call?
Should I not?

I was confused

*Try now, Try

What if..
*What if what

I make the call.
No response

Hmnnnnn

I couldn't call again

I tried sending message
I drafted the message, I delete it
I start again, I don't know what to write

I am still battling with the phone when she called back.
I explained my situation

She said she will be back.
She was my saviour

That was when I know that I have been called to be invited but I didn't even listen before saying wrong no.

I was given the option that the EFCC come and pick me at the station in Saki or I should be released to come immediately to the office

I was taken to the DPO
A surety, someone I know in Saki stood in for me at the police station

Before then, the little big guy that we came to Saki together in the morning has called me back

I am at the police station.

When he came

He called
I describe the side of the station where I am

I won't be allow to come out

Saw me sitting behind the counter
He was shivering

My first time behind the counter too
Hmnnnnn

I have to calm him down that I will be fine
Despite having my own fears

I was eventually released
To report to Ibadan tomorrow morning

I tried to leave for Ibadan that evening
So I could be at EFCC office in the morning

But the commercial vehicles in our side only move out in the morning, get to Ibadan by noon and by evening they are back in the community

It's 4-5hours drive from Saki to Ibadan. Though it's not meant to be more than 3hours if the road are good

I eventually move by the next morning

Now you have the gist from the real source

myrates:
A nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) is presently under the custody of EFCC. This is according to her Facebook post of sept.24 at 9.02am where she stated that she "got arrested by EFCC. Account got blocked, went to complain at the bank,currently at the station as suspect." A reliable source however stated she was transferred to EFCC office at Ibadan and her arrest was in connection with huge sums of money fraudulently obtained under false pretence of investment in vegetable cluster farming.
Re: Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by Jabioro: 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
jethro2:
The EFCC Office

The vehicle I boarded was delayed several times on the road. You can guess by whom

A 3 hours travelling distance turned to 5hours.
* Bad road
* The police

At some point I decided to pick a motorcycle. The first one I picked was almost crawling.

Can you please increase the speed a bit?

"Ko le rin ju beelo"
It can move more than that

Ohhhh

I dropped at the next bustop where I could get another motorcycle.

Better but not as fast as I expect
So I relax

He got lost finding the EFCC office.
We asked around
And eventually

At the gate as I entered I tried to call but was told calls are not allowed.

It's the rule

Point No 1

Phones are not allowed into #EFCC premises
You signed in and register your phone at the gate
The phone get dropped

I asked for the contact I know
She took me to where my case file is

Funny enough EFCC was expecting me with my entourage of SAN lawyers.

Courtesy of my Facebook timeline concerned suggestions.

Yeahhhh
They followed on the comments
Remember I am a suspects

Sincerely I appreciate everyone's suggestion of going with a lawyer

But personally I have this mind set that I can't start defending what I don't know yet

And sincerely I am so convinced there must have been a mixed up somewhere

The worst I expect is that maybe some fraudulent transaction takes place on my account.

And in that case, I still believe they will hear me out too before anything

And worst case I will be detained

But I believe I will not be detained for long too if thorough investigation is carried out

I also thought within me that I don't need a lawyer to defend or twist anything for me.

That would be necessary if I had really had some skeleton in hidden.

I don't even have to crack my brain for that

Where are your lawyers?
Lawyers?

I don't have lawyer
I came alone

Yes.

I went to EFCC office alone

Lesson learnt

* I know there are so many corruption and bias in the system. But at some point, we need to start trusting ourselves to create a better system

* How well do you know yourself?
How well do you trust yourself?

Continue please ,I am getting the picture at same time learning something..
Re: Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by jethro2: 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
The petition

Please I plead that no insult be use here.

I am writing cause I know everyone is eager to know what business can I possibly have with EFCC.

Yinka, the farmer + EFCC
Yinka, the village farmer does not rhyme with EFCC

My thought too initially

Someone (which i know ) had petition EFCC to investigate me that I took money from him but scammed with vegetable project

EFCC official called me on phone with the intention to invite me for questioning

But the village farmer that I am did not listen to what the person on the line want to say before saying "wrong no" immediately I hear EFCC

I cant actually remember when the call came in. But I am not putting it pass myself to do so

What could I possibly have with EFCC? Would have been the first instinct

Why would they be looking for me?
What business could I have gotten myself in?

Honestly I never would have considered it for a second that EFCC is reaching out to me

I just assume it's one of those calls claiming who they are not

Possibly the best way to reach across to me for the invitation was blocked by my response.of wrong number

Several months after, they declared me wanted through my bank account which I did not get to know until yesterday

The arrest

Sometimes last week, I discovered I couldn't recharge my phone from my bank.

I tried it several times but no way.
I called other people's attention.

We agreed possibly network cause we battle with that a lot on the farm

I keep on making attempt to recharge.
But all to no avail

Then I need to make some withdrawal. I gave someone my ATM to get money at the POS.

They came back to report no network

I still tried the recharging again but still couldn't recharge from my bank.

What could be wrong with my bank?
Why can't I do any transaction?

May be I should get to the bank at Saki to check what the issue is with the account

There is no bank in my place

On Tuesday, which was yesterday, I went to Saki as early as possible so I could rush back to farm for the day's work

I was at the bank by 7:45. Actually I was the first person to enter the bank that morning

I went straight to the customer care desk
I gave them my account details

He checked and checked then looked up
Yinka Adesola...

Yes. I answered

He went away for some minute. Come back
I noticed it was getting so long so I asked, "Is everything okay"?

Yes.
Sorry madam, Just that the server is taking some time.
I continued playing with my phone

I am here to rectify my account. I won't mind whatever it take

Some minutes later.
He refered me to another officer

Are Mercy Yinka Adesola?
He asked

Yes I am. I answered

He checked or pretend to check again
Then said you might need to see the bank manager

Ohhhh
Hope there is no problem

Not at all
This way

I cheerfully followed
What has my account got to do with the bank manager? I thought within.
But shrugged it off

I was offered a seat
And then some other people came in with the bank security.

Funnily I did not even bothered to look up until I heard
" Madam you are under arrest from EFCC

EFCC!
I repeated

My brain was rejigged
I went into trance

Me.
EFCC
EFCC is meant for criminals
When did I become criminal?
How did I become criminal

Did I do wire fraud that I did not know?
Did someone use my account that I did not know?
One million and one thought raised through my mind

What for?
I asked when I finally find my voice

Please can you kindly follow the police man here to their office

As if I have a choice not to follow

Did EFCC have an office here in Saki
I asked

Please they are waiting for you.

I followed the police officer like a Zombie to the station at Saki
I was offered a seat behind the counter.

Lesson I have learnt from this section

* It's good to listen before dismissing any call or anyone. It could be very important

Agreed there are scammers, but one still need to pay attention

* We should take time to find out things if they are real.

* We should also have an open mind and disposition

I could have easily make contact or go to EFCC office to find out if actually EFCC is looking for me.

Heeyyy.
Going to find out might be very difficult for most of us cause of the mindset we have toward EFCC

I wouldn't have been arrested like a criminal if I have listen to the all and also take the step to find out if it's the real EFCC looking for me or the scam one

The Police Station

Written by Yinka Adesola
Jethro2

You can also find the full details on my Facebook page Yinka Adesola

myrates:
Re: Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by budaatum: 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
jethro2:

I wrote it out on my Facebook timeline Yinka Adesola
I tried bringing the link didn't know how to copy it

I will still try if I can
https://adesolayinka./2019/09/27/the-statement-at-efcc/
Re: Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by jethro2: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by myrates: 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
jethro2:

The Statement
There is a petition to investigate one of the vegetable cluster project which we did last year 2018 as being a scam or sham

I was invited by EFCC so as to understand what transpired.

Did I know the petitioner?
Yes. I know him

What happened?
I narrated

I know you want to know the whole incidence.

However I realise it's quite impossible for me to write the story at this moment without currying favour, sentiments, and bias towards favouring myself.

And as it is, the case is being investigated.

In as much as I am so eager to explain the full details of what transpired, I will not want to disrupt EFCC investigation at this stage

The petitioner has stated his side

I was there to write my own statement and to answer questions pertaining to what I was petitioned for

#EFCC will need to do more investigation to figure out what and what, and who and who

Time to write my statement.
# EFCC requested that I need a lawyer or someone around.

I insist I will write the statement by myself that I need no lawyer.

But the officer insist I called a lawyer and possibly someone for 2 reasons..

* There is need for a witness to testify that I was not made to write the statement under duress

* Incase they need to detain me, there will be need for someone to sign for me or stand as surety

But if I still insist, I will take the responsibility, it will be written that i basically refused to have any lawyer around.

Ohhhh

Not knowing what the implication could be, I agreed to calling a lawyer to be around

I don't have a personal lawyer
I have never had any reason to discuss with a lawyer

Not for anything

But people has really stood up for me
People that I have never met physically in real life
People I met on Facebook

I am honestly awed
And I real did appreciate you sir
It's a great gesture

So I make the call
And he make arrangement for a lawyer to come and be my witness

He came within a short time
I wrote my statement
He signed as witness
What next?
They said bail

Bail ke?
I wondered

Bail condition

I learnt I need 2 surety for bail
They need to have building in some specified part of Ibadan

Must also be residence in Ibadan
Haaa
Gbese

Did you have anybody at Ibadan?
I said No

What will happen if I don't get someone to bail me?
I asked

I will be detained
Ohhhh. Ok

After detainment, what follows?
I asked again

Investigation

Fine. I said
They should detain me
Hiannn
Yes
The lawyer was surprised
There is no problem
I will be fine

The lawyer left
He has done his part
That was a big sacrifice
Calling someone out of the blues
And he did it pro bono
He was just coming from a court session

I was asked to apply for self application bail.
On condition that I will always make myself available when ever I am called upon or I make to pay some huge fine stipulated

I filled some form
Signed

And on my way back to Saki
Got back very late
But fine

Though I was not with my phone all through except when I need to call for the lawyer, I already informed them that I will need to allay my Facebook family and friend concern once I am out of their premises

So I was tagged the Facebook woman

I was still busy trying to make call on my way out, at the gate when someone said, "Back from EFCC".

I looked up
It was an EFCC official

I laughed
He got me right

Several lesson learnt

Yinka Adesola
Jethro2

The fact is you are still under investigation by EFCC for obtaining over one million naira from the petitioner under false pretence of cluster farming investment. Will you deny this Jethro2?
Re: Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by Orjioorji(f): 12:12am On Oct 08, 2019
myrates:
The fact is you are still under investigation by EFCC for obtaining over one million naira from the petitioner under false pretence of cluster farming investment. Will you deny this Jethro2?
mmmm you sound like an EFCC man. Well if she is guilty let the law take it course but i have learned from this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by jethro2: 12:49am On Oct 08, 2019
I made a promise to the EFCC officials that I will not post anything online pending the outcome of the investigation so as not to curry favour to myself

You just keep calm
I promise you first hand gist from the source

I will definitely post the full detail here as soon as it's concluded

myrates:
Re: Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by jethro2: 12:56am On Oct 08, 2019
So much lesson still to be learned.
I will sure continue the story when the time comes.

He is not an EFCC man
He is just some bingo brain that think this is an opportunity to spite Jethro2 the suppose saint on nairaland

Or how do you describe someone that copy and twist from the story I wrote on my facebook timeline myself

Orjioorji:
mmmm you sound like an EFCC man. Well if she is guilty let the law take it course but i have learned from this.
Re: Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by weyreypey: 3:20am On Oct 08, 2019
Ponching
Re: Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by myrates: 3:34am On Oct 08, 2019
Orjioorji:
I'm not an EFCC official, it is only fair to find and stand by the truth. I completely agree with you that due process of the law be followed if she's found guilty.
Re: Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by myrates: 4:02am On Oct 08, 2019
jethro2:
So much lesson still to be learned.
I will sure continue the story when the time comes.

He is not an EFCC man
He is just some bingo brain that think this is an opportunity to spite Jethro2 the suppose saint on nairaland

Or how do you describe someone that copy and twist from the story I wrote on my facebook timeline myself

Jethro2, you don't abuse everyone that criticizes you. You can make lots of noise and bully people around you just to cover up your tracks. I've stated facts which you have not denied and that should tell you I'm close to the source. In your epistle, did you tell people how much you collected from the petitioner? You were alleged to be using your farm training with promise to get people farm supervisory or managers' jobs as a scam to extort money from innocent participants. In otherwords, your trainees paid you for even working for you as labourers on your own farm and eventually you don't get them the jobs promised, how would you respond to the allegation? You were alleged not to have accounted for a cooperative funds few years ago at asero in Abeokuta, Ogun state, how would you respond to this allegation madam? Jethro2, Stop being emotional, stop being abusive and stop playing the victim card, you can't be the judge in your own case. You're still being investigated and fact of the case will speak for itself. "Ariwo ko' ni music"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) by CanadaOrBust: 4:13am On Oct 08, 2019
Nairaland sef. Who woulda thunk moniker Jethro2 is a woman!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Die I Die, I No Send Anybody Mama. I Make It Or Die Trying (explicit 18+ Only) / Just In 1year:lagos Records 246 Murder, 486 Armed Robbery Cases / Female Robbers Flogged, Stripped Na*ked In Abuja (graphic Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.