Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,982 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer (59918 Views)

Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer by bIoodykiller: 5:37am On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
post=82568338:

That makes sense too.
[/s]
get out
everything makes sense
Re: Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer by anEye4anEye: 5:53am On Sep 26, 2019
Americanboy35:

Guy, you no get joy i swear grin

grin
I guess that’s why she’s so scared

Babe! Nah joke o oh.

Don’t mind Americanboy35

1 Like

Re: Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer by HabaHaba: 6:24am On Sep 26, 2019
naijatruth2019:
Did women break his heart in the past??

Thats my strongest suspicion
Re: Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer by mopol123: 6:39am On Sep 26, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Serial killer

Rare in our society.
YES MY BROTHER WE SHOULD CONSIDER EXTINCTION IN THIS CASE SO OUR CHILDREN WILL COME IN SEE HIM TOO
Re: Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer by fabienjoe: 6:42am On Sep 26, 2019
GIDIBANKZ:
There is something i Dont understand About all Dis Criminals.......So for e mond if e talk all dis one, dem qo set am free.....i pity am o......e dey use rope tie e body again

He's not seeking freedom. He understands the game is up. Talk, you're damned; don't talk, you're damned...so what's the point in not talking? They have enough evidence against you anyway.
Re: Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Centcanada: 6:47am On Sep 26, 2019
This guy is a real terrorist!
Re: Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 26, 2019
ekaette1621:
Nigerian police force is the worst in the world infact the vigilante in my area is 100% better than them
Abba! How will you use vigilante to compare police
Re: Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer by ollah2: 7:07am On Sep 26, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Ted bunny story was the weirdest to me. After watching extremely wicked shockingly evil and vile. I was shocked and disappointed at how it ended. You should watch the movie.

The movie is based on Ted Bundy
Re: Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer by tuzeriouz(m): 7:40am On Sep 26, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Serial killer

Rare in our society.
not rare but under reported
Re: Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer by tunary(m): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2019
GIDIBANKZ:
There is something i Dont understand About all Dis Criminals.......So for e mond if e talk all dis one, dem qo set am free.....i pity am o......e dey use rope tie e body again
You think he's confessing on his own free will? torture and fear are one of the numerous technics police use to make criminals confess. criminal way get strong heart and him no wan confess, if them apply some torture method him go even confess things way him no do
Re: Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer by prinxBenny: 7:51am On Sep 26, 2019
I'm not supporting his actions, Our politicians are killing more than this. I wonder why we turned blind about it..
Re: Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer by kentycom(m): 8:18am On Sep 26, 2019
ihatebuhari:
Useless country.

Thank you so much my Edo mom for taking me and my siblings out of that hell called Nigeria

What is useless about the country..

Or are you referring to the people living in the country? Or are you referring to the government in the country.
Country refers to the people living in a particular place. If you say everyone is useless, you are also included. My dear it is the government..o not the people....
Re: Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Jaboyka: 8:35am On Sep 26, 2019
when the urge to kill comes...what a useless F'ing piece of shit.
Busy002:
The Notorious Port Harcourt serial killer, Gracious David-West has confessed to killing a total of 15 women across seven states of the federation.

News9naija reports that Gracious David-West, a cultist of the Dey-gbam fraternity said he killed one person each in Abia, Edo, Ibadan in Oyo, Owerri in Imo, Ikeja in Lagos state where the act started few months ago and nine in Rivers state.

David-West, an alleged repentant cultist (Dey-gbam confraternity), told newsmen that he takes joy in strangling young women in hotels whenever the urge to kill comes.

He claimed that he did not cut his victim’s vital parts.

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2019/09/25/ive-killed-15-women-in-seven-states-port-harcourt-serial-killer/
Re: Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer by adedayourt(m): 8:40am On Sep 26, 2019
I know of urge for food, alcohol, sex. Never knew urge to kill sef dey.

Tis well
Re: Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer by poyet(m): 8:55am On Sep 26, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Serial killer

Rare in our society.
I hope he has not opened the door wide for others to follow suit. It was like this when kidnappings started. It's also like this when suicide bombings started.
Re: Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer by MSesan: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2019
WTF! Killing with no reason...? Even with reason.

Somebody give me a gun to shoot this modafucker sad sad
Re: Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Meteng: 9:46am On Sep 26, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Serial killer

Rare in our society.
Yea, that's how suicide bombing was rare until it happened, courtesy of Boko Haram
Re: Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer by pacespot(m): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2019
temmypotter:
I watched a ton of documentary and read publications on serial murderers like Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, jack the ripper, etc.

Is it weird that im so curious as to what goes on in the minds of murderers, like.. why they do what they do, how they think, what led to it, the urge, how and when they snap and lose it

I genuinely think that whilst we all are humans, our brains and thinking processes are completely different from those of Murderers who actually derive joy from taking life, how Ted Bundy, a handsome, promising, brilliant legal student and politician snapped and became the most famed serial killer in modern history beats me!

It's weird to think that your colleague, friend, partner could be leading double lives and could actually be a serial killer.

A serial murderer John wayne garcy, I think was a family man with beautiful kids but at night, he was a pedophile who killed young boys after raping them, he was quoted as saying, he had an orgasm like never before the first time he took a life, he said it was then he realized "that was the ultimate thrill"

All these my plenty story is just to advice to stay at alert and be sure who we trust.

If you look at it, these people might actually be nice in other aspects of life.

I've come to realize that the people that are capable of taking a drastic action are often the most trustworthy. But they don't take a sh.it as little as it can be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer by dangoteinlaw: 10:32am On Sep 26, 2019
temmypotter:
I watched a ton of documentary and read publications on serial murderers like Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, jack the ripper, etc.

Is it weird that im so curious as to what goes on in the minds of murderers, like.. why they do what they do, how they think, what led to it, the urge, how and when they snap and lose it

I genuinely think that whilst we all are humans, our brains and thinking processes are completely different from those of Murderers who actually derive joy from taking life, how Ted Bundy, a handsome, promising, brilliant legal student and politician snapped and became the most famed serial killer in modern history beats me!

It's weird to think that your colleague, friend, partner could be leading double lives and could actually be a serial killer.

A serial murderer John wayne garcy, I think was a family man with beautiful kids but at night, he was a pedophile who killed young boys after raping them, he was quoted as saying, he had an orgasm like never before the first time he took a life, he said it was then he realized "that was the ultimate thrill"

All these my plenty story is just to advice to stay at alert and be sure who we trust.
till date Jack the ripper was never caught, no one even knew what he looked like

1 Like

Re: Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer by GIDIBANKZ(m): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2019
tunary:
You think he's confessing on his own free will? torture and fear are one of the numerous technics police use to make criminals confess. criminal way get strong heart and him no wan confess, if them apply some torture method him go even confess things way him no do

Lol True talk buddy[size=8pt][/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer by mykeloke(m): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2019
[/b][b]
Busy002:
The Notorious Port Harcourt serial killer, Gracious David-West has confessed to killing a total of 15 women across seven states of the federation.

News9naija reports that Gracious David-West, a cultist of the Dey-gbam fraternity said he killed one person each in Abia, Edo, Ibadan in Oyo, Owerri in Imo, Ikeja in Lagos state where the act started few months ago and nine in Rivers state.

David-West, an alleged repentant cultist (Dey-gbam confraternity), told newsmen that he takes joy in strangling young women in hotels whenever the urge to kill comes.

He claimed that he did not cut his victim’s vital parts.

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2019/09/25/ive-killed-15-women-in-seven-states-port-harcourt-serial-killer/
Re: Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer by favlabi: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2019
What has he derived from it undecided undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Princeofasia: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2019
GIDIBANKZ:
the preek mending inside torture room no be here o. now them no dey beat you where mark go show/ when then burn him preek 2 times, he go talk true by force
Re: Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer by DJInfluence: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2019
This guy need death by firing squad, hanging, drowning, fixation, stoning, and any other gruesome death you could think of. He should be killed and revived and then killed and then revived again. the circle should be continued 15 times.
Re: Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer by luluosas(m): 11:54am On Sep 26, 2019
And he travelled wide. To the gallows abeg
Re: Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer by owila4luv(m): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
Lamasta:
Nothing to say cos his case is already settled in heaven.
but wait oh! if this man repent now an die de next munite he goes to heaven, and the girls who died in sin struggling for life with no chance to ask for forgiveness goes to hell?

1 Like

Re: Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer by yeman1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2019
But why are they treating him like a king ?? For giving him chair to sit while others are standing watching.... nonsense.. And why is he still alive ??
Re: Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer by ihatebuhari(f): 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
kentycom:

What is useless about the country..

Or are you referring to the people living in the country? Or are you referring to the government in the country.
Country refers to the people living in a particular place. If you say everyone is useless, you are also included. My dear it is the government..o not the people....
okay I’m sorry useless government rather

1 Like

Re: Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Lamasta(m): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
owila4luv:
but wait oh! if this man repent now an die de next munite he goes to heaven, and the girls who died in sin struggling for life with no chance to ask for forgiveness goes to hell?

The ways of God differs from that of man remember the thief in the right hand of Jesus at the die moment one positive word from his mouth took him to heaven....

That's why atimes we shouldn't judge and castigate somethings when we see them happening cos it might just be the will of God playing out....
Re: Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer by sapeleboi(m): 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
so you still enter sapele

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robber Who Terrorizes POS Operators Shot Dead In Imo (Photos) / SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies / Cross-Dresser Beaten By Area Boys In Ijeshatedo Surulere (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.