Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Tears Are For The Living (part 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tears Are For The Living (part 1) (333 Views)

Ovunda Ihunwo Sets Port Harcourt Alive With 'Hopes Of The Living Dead' / Ovunda Ihunwo Sets Port Harcourt Alive With 'Hopes Of The Living Dead' / Part 1 Sex Between Me & Son (18+ Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tears Are For The Living (part 1) by Sezioha(m): 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
"This place looks lovely."
"The States is always lovely." Maureen smiled at the older woman.
"I love it," the older said again. A broader smile lit Maureen’s face again at the older woman’s attempt in trying to speak English.
"You know… momma, you can speak Igbo."
"No, I wouldn’t." She squeezed her face in disgust.
"Here requires more than that, please," she concluded facing her daughter.
"Momma, you never change," Maureen laughed out. Unoma looked on at her daughter and didn’t respond. The words were already formed, but she couldn’t tell why it wasn’t coordinated out of her buccal cavity. She watched her daughter laugh.
"This way, mum," she heard her daughter’s voice behind and stopped. "This way," Maureen said again closer now. Unoma followed her daughter, and they walked sideways with each other.

Read more ➡️
https://www.thezenpens.com/2019/09/25/tears-are-for-the-living-part-1/

(1) (Reply)

.. / "2019" A Poem By Emeey Lanr. / Tips In Becoming A Successful Figure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.