Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

The Southern Dream - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Southern Dream (3134 Views)

Fulani People Not Represented In The Southern Governor's Forum / The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO / Nigeria Most Youngest House Of Representative Member From The Southern Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Southern Dream by YorubaHero12: 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2019
gidgiddy:

Igbos are adventurous people. They go everywhere they feel that a good living to be made. You cant even imagine the amount of Ignos all over the world.

The reason why you wont find Yorubas in Igbo land is because they cannot compete and neither are they adventurous. An Igbo man will go the Sahara Desert if he believes money can be made there. A Yoruba man can never go to the Sahara Desert even if all the money in the world is under the sand.

So when Yorubas use this "you are all over our Region but we are not in your Region" I laugh.

When Nigeria break up, it will be over our dead body to be in one country with Yorubas

Lol these guys with your delusional minds. So you mean because Yorubas can’t compete with Igbos is the main reason why there ain’t many Yorubas in your region? Jokers.

Can you tell me how many USA citizens you see in Nigeria? How many Canadian citizens are in Nigeria?

Hear this clearly, people migrate most times for economic opportunities and to make a better life. Why should the Yorubas move to the SE that is a dry 5 states. Why should an average SW leave the booming economy of the SW to the hostile unproductive East.

The industries, service sectors, banking, insurance, IT, entertainment, Top universities (Private and public), security, etc. are all in the SW, so who in his right sense move away from here to the SE?

Yourbas will rather travel overseas than to move within region in Nigeria, you’ll see Yorubas in SA, USA, UK, Canada, etc. in large numbers competing against different nationals on the global scale and yet you’re here saying we can’t compete.

Is it a curse to chestbeat and project false narrative everytime by you guys?

Go through this thread and see Yoruba achievements and tell me why any right thinking Yoruba would want to even live in the SE.
https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

2 Likes

Re: The Southern Dream by topboss: 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
IntrovertedK:
we never said we are. There was never and can never be anything like South or whatever they call you people. There is only Yorubaland with Oduduwa as the future diplomatic name.

THERE IS A SOUTH AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SOUTHERN NIGERIA.

YORUBA JUST IS NOT PART OF IT.
Re: The Southern Dream by YorubaHero12: 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
topboss:

THERE IS A SOUTH AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SOUTHERN NIGERIA.

YORUBA JUST IS NOT PART OF IT.

Southern Nigeria is just a geographical expression. The Yorubas, Igbos, and other tribes in the southern Nigeria do not share any thing in common. We have different cultures, language, emotions, way of life, etc.

We know of Oyo kingdom, Benin kingdom, can you please mention one more kingdom in the south and let me know where the Igbos originated from?

Pre 1900, we don’t have a good historical background of the origin of the Igbos, even amongst yourselves you are confused, today Israel, tomorrow Cameroon.

The southern Nigeria is just a conglomerate of people that reside in the geographic south. Hence your notion of southern Nigeria as an entity to only qualify the SE&SS is a joke taken too far.

2 Likes

Re: The Southern Dream by topboss: 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Southern Nigeria is just a geographical expression. The Yorubas, Igbos, and other tribes in the southern Nigeria do not share any thing in common. We have different cultures, language, emotions, way of life, etc.

We know of Oyo kingdom, Benin kingdom, can you please mention one more kingdom in the south and let me know where the Igbos originated from?

Pre 1900, we don’t have a good historical background of the origin of the Igbos, even amongst yourselves you are confused, today Israel, tomorrow Cameroon.

The southern Nigeria is just a conglomerate of people that reside in the geographic south. Hence your notion of southern Nigeria as an entity to only qualify the SE&SS is a joke taken too far.

SOUTHERN NIGERIANS DONT SHARE ANYTHING WITH YORUBAS.

YORUBAS ARE NOT PART OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA.

IF U WANT, I CAN REPEAT IT AGAIN FOR U.
Re: The Southern Dream by YorubaHero12: 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
topboss:

SOUTHERN NIGERIANS DONT SHARE ANYTHING WITH YORUBAS.

YORUBAS ARE NOT PART OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA.

IF U WANT, I CAN REPEAT IT AGAIN FOR U.

We are saying the same thing, why should Yoruba will dignifying past with well established past kingdoms share anything in common with the SE that are still using leaves to cover their body pre 1900?

We don’t have anything in common with the Igbos and that is a fact that is self evident.

Stop lumping up all southern Nigeria to your discussion, mention your tribe and stop speaking for other people. Choose your tribe, identify with it, and stop speaking for Edo, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Ijaw, Ibibio, etc.

2 Likes

Re: The Southern Dream by topboss: 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
YorubaHero12:

We are saying the same thing, why should Yoruba will dignifying past with well established past kingdoms share anything in common with the SE that are still using leaves to cover their body pre 1900?

We don’t have anything in common with the Igbos and that is a fact that is self evident.

Stop lumping up all southern Nigeria to your discussion, mention your tribe and stop speaking for other people. Choose your tribe, identify with it, and stop speaking for Edo, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Ijaw, Ibibio, etc.

ALL THAT STUFF IS FOR U, E DONT CONCERN ME AND NEITHER DO I CARE TO KNOW ALL THAT TRASH.

ALL I KNOW IS SOUTHERN NIEGRIA MUST BE FREE OF YORUBA AND HASUAS FULANI.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Southern Dream by YorubaHero12: 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
topboss:

ALL THAT STUFF IS FOR U, E DONT CONCERN ME AND NEITHER DO I CARE TO KNOW ALL THAT TRASH.

ALL I KNOW IS SOUTHERN NIEGRIA MUST BE FREE OF YORUBA AND HASUAS FULANI.

Shebi it’s your ancestors that give us our land in the south right? It’s your people that give us the lands and seas of the Oyo empire?

Then invoke their corpse to ask us to leave the south.

Such a depravity
Re: The Southern Dream by topboss: 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Shebi it’s your ancestors that give us our land in the south right?

Then invoke their corpse to ask us to leave the south. Such a depravity

YORUBA DONT HAVE LAND IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA.

YORUBA ARE NOT SOUTHERNERS.

WE HAVE A SOUTHERN NIGERIA IDENTITY, FAMOUSLY CALLED BIAFRA, SOME SAY IT IS LOWER NIGER CONGRESS.

ALL I KNOW IS THAT, ALL THE TRIBES IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA ARE RELATED. I.E. IGBO, IJAW, ESAN, IBIBIO

1 Like

Re: The Southern Dream by YorubaHero12: 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
topboss:

YORUBA DONT HAVE LAND IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA.

YORUBA ARE NOT SOUTHERNERS.

WE HAVE A SOUTHERN NIGERIA IDENTITY, FAMOUSLY CALLED BIAFRA, SOME SAY IT IS LOWER NIGER CONGRESS.

ALL I KNOW IS THAT, ALL THE TRIBES IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA ARE RELATED.

Oh it’s about Biafra now and you’re tryna lump all other ethnic minorities to your country. Is it a curse to always wanna dominate others? When did the Igbos become the whole southern Nigeria?

The Ijaw tried leaving your domineering eastern region once when Adaka Boro tried to secede, but you keep trying to forcefully align them with you.

Speak for your tribe alone and let’s move the discussion from there.
Re: The Southern Dream by topboss: 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Oh it’s about Biafra now and you’re tryna lunp all other ethnic minorities to your country. Is it a curse to always wanna dominate others? When did the Igbos become the whole southern Nigeria?

The Ijaw tried leaving your domineering eastern region once when Adaka Boro tried to secede, but you keep trying to forcefully align them with you.

Speak for your tribe alone and let’s move the discussion from there.

U ARE NOT PART OF US, TRYING TO CAUSE CONFUSION AMONGST US WILL NOT WORK EITHER.

THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS, THE BRITISH WANTED TO CREATE PROBLEMS IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA BECOS OF OIL AND DAT WAS Y THEY BROUGHT YORUBA AND THEIR HAUSAFULANI COUSINS.

THE MISSION OF YORUBA AND THEIR HAUSA FULANI BROTHERS WAS TO SURPRESS THE SOUTHERN NIGERIA TRIBES WITH THE HELP OF BRITISH AND TAKE OVER THEIR OIL.

THE RICHEST MEN IN NIGERIA TODAY ARE HAUSA AND YORUBA AND THE WEALTH WAS GOTTEN FROM SOUTHERN OIL.

MEANWHILE THE OWNERS SUFFER AND DONT EVEN HAVE ORDINARY WATER DUE TO POLLUTION BY OIL ON THEIR LAND.

Re: The Southern Dream by YorubaHero12: 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
SafiuMuhammed:
[s][/s]

Do you even have anything meaningful to do with your life. You have like almost 6 different accounts which I can name almost 4 of them.

You have no job than to be stalking people all around canceling their posts. If you need a job, send me a DM and I will provide you job to save you of all this unrest.

I’m being serious, if you can DM me, I Will definitely help you with a job.
Re: The Southern Dream by YorubaHero12: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
topboss:

U ARE NOT PART OF US, TRYING TO CAUSE CONFUSION AMONGST US WILL NOT WORK EITHER.

THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS, THE BRITISH WANTED TO CREATE PROBLEMS IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA BECOS OF OIL AND DAT WAS Y THEY BROUGHT YORUBA AND THEIR HAUSAFULANI COUSINS.

Azikwe will be ashamed of you in his grave. He was the one that keep justifying unity by not accepting secession clause in the constitution. He knew the East have nothing and he made sure he lumped the Western region with all her resources and economic achievement to the union called Nigeria.

Awolowo never wanted to be with you guys forever, infact the Abokis never wanted it too, that was why Ahmadu Bello during the campaign pre-1960 said that it’s better both tribes recognize their differences but Azikwe campaigned based on one indivisible one Nigeria.

About crude oil: Ondo State alone produces more oil than any state in the SE. so what rubbish are you saying?

1 Like

Re: The Southern Dream by topboss: 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Azikwe will be ashamed of you in his grave. He was the one that keep justifying unity by not accepting secession clause in the constitution. He knew the East have nothing and he made sure he lumped the Western region with all her resources and economic achievement to the union called Nigeria.

Awolowo never wanted to be with you guys forever, infact the Abokis never wanted it too, that was why Ahmadu Bello during the campaign pre-1960 said that it’s better both tribes recognize their differences but Azikwe campaigned based on one indivisible one Nigeria.

About crude oil: Ondo State alone produces more oil than any state in the SE. so what rubbish are you saying?

ONDO STATE IS NOT YORUBA.

IT IS A BOUNDRY STATE BETWEEN SOUTHERN NIGERIA AND YORUBA.

SO BE CAREFUL WITH THAT CLAIM.
Re: The Southern Dream by topboss: 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2019
WE CAN DIVIDE THE COUNTRY NOW.

THAT IS WAT IGBO HAVE BEEN SAYING.

THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS DAT.

NO NEED FOR ALL THIS EXCUSES U ARE MAKING, NOBODY CARE FOR ALL DAT.
Re: The Southern Dream by YorubaHero12: 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
topboss:

ONDO STATE IS NOT YORUBA.

IT IS A BOUNDRY STATE BETWEEN SOUTHERN NIGERIA AND YORUBA.

SO BE CAREFUL WITH THAT CLAIM.

Lol, seems I’ve been talking to a robot all along. So Ondo State is Igbo land?

So you are trying to annex Ondo State too. Nawa o.

So you’re pained Ondo State has oil more than any Biafran state. Haha
Re: The Southern Dream by topboss: 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
YorubaHero12:

IS SOWORE YORUBA?

IS SOWORE FROM ONDO STATE?

PLEEEEAAASSSSEEE!

1 Like

Re: The Southern Dream by YorubaHero12: 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
topboss:

IS SOWORE YORUBA?

IS SOWORE FROM ONDO STATE?

PLEEEEAAASSSSEEE!

No Sowore is from Enugu. That’s why his state of origin is Ondo State.

Are you happy now?
Re: The Southern Dream by topboss: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Are you happy now?

SOWORE IS AN IJAW MAN, NOT YORUBA.

ONDO IS NOT A YORUBA STATE.
Re: The Southern Dream by YorubaHero12: 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2019
topboss:

SOWORE IS AN IJAW MAN, NOT YORUBA.

ONDO IS NOT A YORUBA STATE.

Okay, Ondo is Ijaw and Igbo land. Are you happy now?
Re: The Southern Dream by Latifat1(f): 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
YorubaHero12:

Are you happy now?
[/s]
Re: The Southern Dream by Latifat1(f): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
YorubaHero12:

[/s]
Re: The Southern Dream by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
The South East are the slaves
Confined to a few muddy states,
Perpetually in the opposition
Kikikiki

ProfessorHank:
Wao! This is 26th September 2019. And Nigerian politics seems so weird.

That guy, Nnamdi KANU, is actually right on some levels. "The north sees the west as slaves.". "Nigeria politics is scam that favours not Nigeria".

I can't believe that guy will ever be proven right.
Quite embarrassing.

Re: The Southern Dream by gidgiddy: 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Lol these guys with your delusional minds. So you mean because Yorubas can’t compete with Igbos is the main reason why there ain’t many Yorubas in your region? Jokers.

Can you tell me how many USA citizens you see in Nigeria? How many Canadian citizens are in Nigeria?

Hear this clearly, people migrate most times for economic opportunities and to make a better life. Why should the Yorubas move to the SE that is a dry 5 states. Why should an average SW leave the booming economy of the SW to the hostile unproductive East.

The industries, service sectors, banking, insurance, IT, entertainment, Top universities (Private and public), security, etc. are all in the SW, so who in his right sense move away from here to the SE?

Yourbas will rather travel overseas than to move within region in Nigeria, you’ll see Yorubas in SA, USA, UK, Canada, etc. in large numbers competing against different nationals on the global scale and yet you’re here saying we can’t compete.

Is it a curse to chestbeat and project false narrative everytime by you guys?

Go through this thread and see Yoruba achievements and tell me why any right thinking Yoruba would want to even live in the SE.
https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

Let me tell you something that will shock you. Outside Lagos, which is what it is as a result of being the capital of Nigeria for almost 100 years, there is nothing enviable in Yoruba land. There may be a few areas in Ogun state that has benefitted from being close to Lagos but that is also to do with the Lagos factor, not out of the ingenuity of Yorubas. Outside Lagos, tell me any Yoruba city that has the commercial level of Onitsha or Aba? Forget all these reports that flying about on the internet, why is the biggest Market in Africa in Onitsha and not Yoruba land? The only saving grace of Yorubas is Lagos that was collectively built by everyone.

When Igbos walked out on Yorubas and their Northern cohorts, they united to go to the East and fight for 3 years to bring us back.

People who should be talking about Oduduwa Republic are busy d**k measuring inside Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ihedioha Crying After Supreme Court Verdict (pic) / Oba of Benin Stands With Buhari, Oshiomhole, Okunbo (Photos) / “resign, Join Us And Receive 2 Months Salary” – Nnamdi Kanu To Nigerian Police,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.