Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Can Someone Pls Tell Me How To Creat A Cartoon & Animation Using 3d With Graphic - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Can Someone Pls Tell Me How To Creat A Cartoon & Animation Using 3d With Graphic (2558 Views)

Simple Cartoon Animation Creators Needed!!! / Cartoon Animation / Indigenous Cartoon Animation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Pls Tell Me How To Creat A Cartoon & Animation Using 3d With Graphic by amaikama(m): 4:24pm On May 18, 2007
Please can someone tell me how to create a cartoon and animated movie using 3d and graphics and how to import it in a disc? this what i want and i hope you all understand what i meant by it. grateful.
Re: Can Someone Pls Tell Me How To Creat A Cartoon & Animation Using 3d With Graphic by grafikdon: 6:39pm On May 18, 2007
My guy, you are asking too much o. Dem born u today and you wan run without crawling, smiley

On a serious note, this is not something that could be accomplished through the help of a manual or a brief instruction from a friend. Let me assume you want to learn how to animate,put it together including audio and finally burn it to DVD so that you can watch on a TV. If this is what you meant by the question,then do the following;

1. Coat yourself with the armour of patience, perseverance and dedication

2. Browse the web and read articles on principles of animation and computer animation terms

3. Download blender (It is free) and start going through the user manual (RTFM, .lol grin) in addition you can join the numerous blender forums for tips and tricks from the blender gurus.

4. Give yourself the task of creating a one minute film after you must have gone through the basic concepts of Blender. You can use your voice, it doesn't matter. Put together a small script, prepare the storyboard (read more on storyboard) you don't have to know how to draw because stick figures will do nicely. Model your characters and start animating and rendering. Put the shots together in Windows movie maker and create a DVD with Nero. Pop it in your DVD/VCD player.

If you want want to up the ante, continue from No 5.

5. Post your one minute film on the web for all to see. People will tell you it sucks and you deserve to be shot for insulting their collective intelligence with this bundle of crapitosis. Do not be scared, do not be discouraged, that's part of the game because let's face it, it's going to be pretty much crap.

6. Ignore the numerous calls for your head and make a two minute film. You will be surprised how much you'd learn from the mistakes of the past film. Post it again. This time, somebody is gonna call it a waste of time and total bullsh*t. Someone will give it a -10 (Minus 10) rating. Let not your spirit be dampened.

7. Go back and make another film (5 minutes this time) you will be alrmed how glaring your mistakes are on the previous films. Your improvement will become rapid. Post it again. this time you get comments like 'pretty cool' or 'I like the camera angles' 'Looking good, could be better though'.

8. With adrenalin pumping,make your fourth short film using the experiences you gathered from the last three attempts and post it once more! This time, the only 'negative comment you get'd be 'Her boob is a little too big' or 'I don't like the way she blinks', . now you are ready for prime time!

Put together a team and make your first feature!

Of course you don't have to go that far if you just plan to be a hobbyist. Just save your damn thing on a DVD and enjoy without hassling yourself with the rest of the options. Bear in m ind I just told you how to do the animation thingy without spending a dime or using illegal software. If you really want to get the hang of it, spend a little money on Softimage XSI Foundation, which is the MOST affordable high end 3D and computer graphics software.

Before I keep my trap shut, i'd like to point out that this could take months (Precisely 9) or years depending on how fast you learn and how patient and dedicated you are.

'Nuff said.
Re: Can Someone Pls Tell Me How To Creat A Cartoon & Animation Using 3d With Graphic by Gamine(f): 6:46pm On May 18, 2007
My guy, you are asking too much o. Dem born u today and you wan run without crawling

lol!!!
Re: Can Someone Pls Tell Me How To Creat A Cartoon & Animation Using 3d With Graphic by gdi(m): 3:19pm On May 19, 2007
@grafikdon

Great lesson any beginner/expert can earn from that, thanks. wink
Re: Can Someone Pls Tell Me How To Creat A Cartoon & Animation Using 3d With Graphic by Kemjisuper(m): 8:28pm On May 19, 2007
I'd like to learn computer animation too. But I must confess, I too don't have that much patience!

Any shortcuts? Cheers
Re: Can Someone Pls Tell Me How To Creat A Cartoon & Animation Using 3d With Graphic by Rodent: 10:56am On May 21, 2007
Kemji,
short & simple
NOOOO!!!!!
Re: Can Someone Pls Tell Me How To Creat A Cartoon & Animation Using 3d With Graphic by Kemjisuper(m): 12:28pm On May 21, 2007
Rodent:

Kemji,
short & simple
NOOOO!!!!!

Alright then, what's the first step?

The earlier the better for me!

Cheers
Re: Can Someone Pls Tell Me How To Creat A Cartoon & Animation Using 3d With Graphic by amaikama(m): 1:08pm On May 21, 2007
grafidon

thanks for the tips. it really help me allot. i have the patient, i will do as u say and by the way, e don tiye wey my mama born me oo!! as she born me na em i begin to dey run like ben johnson of canada. u for come see me and cheer for me.

grin
Re: Can Someone Pls Tell Me How To Creat A Cartoon & Animation Using 3d With Graphic by nomzy(m): 5:16pm On May 30, 2007
@grafikdon,
Thanks for that reply, I just came on here and I am new on all these stuff, I don't know anything on graphics but I really wanna go into it, I have downloaded the blender and I just wanna find out, Do I need any other stuffs aside this as I am new to it and don't know anything on this? Please you can send me email on my address <onomefoyibo@yahoo.com>, I will be very grateful if you guys here could help me out, I am presenlty preparing for my OCA exams but I know I should be able to develop myself on graphics, And please any advice on Oracle 10G? I want to know any other certification I can go into after my OCA and OCP certifications, Thanks alot bro.
Re: Can Someone Pls Tell Me How To Creat A Cartoon & Animation Using 3d With Graphic by Ikomi(m): 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2007
Learn to use Macromedia Fireworks, it will at least teach you on how to make animations. 3D is another thing.
Re: Can Someone Pls Tell Me How To Creat A Cartoon & Animation Using 3d With Graphic by PHEESAYOUR(m): 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2007
can someone please teach me what i need to know about 3D? and also the softwares i need to download for it. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money Online With Photoshop / Nairalander Create His Own Yagi Logo / Oil Portrait Painting On Canvas Of Asiwaju Of Lagos (bola Tinubu & Wife)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.