Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,051 members, 7,863,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

BBNaija: Khafi Reacts To "Sack" Rumors "Met Police Expecting Me Back At Work" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Khafi Reacts To "Sack" Rumors "Met Police Expecting Me Back At Work" (21498 Views)

Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. / Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission / Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Reacts To "Sack" Rumors "Met Police Expecting Me Back At Work" by johnad3(m): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
Another bad belle spotted here again

lloyds:

There is no employee than cannot be replaced. Get that.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Reacts To "Sack" Rumors "Met Police Expecting Me Back At Work" by iamfromlagos(f): 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
post=82578944:
The question is 'When are you going back to resume Kafaya Olopa?!
The answer is when you start selling barbeques fit for human consumption.
Thanks!
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Reacts To "Sack" Rumors "Met Police Expecting Me Back At Work" by johnad3(m): 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2019
If nah you, you go comot like that weh bbn never finish? you weh poverty don finish you finish nonsense

post=82578944:
The question is 'When are you going back to resume Kafaya Olopa?!
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Reacts To "Sack" Rumors "Met Police Expecting Me Back At Work" by nkemdi89(f): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2019
subtlemee:
I know if it was Nigeria police she would've been sacked but the British don't reason like us they are free minded
That means you know little about the Nigerian police. Nigerian police are the most flexible security organisation in Nigeria, that allows his personnel to pursue other careers, we have police who are active in sport, entertainment, businesses even owning ministries and churches , while they are still in active service. One of the edition of gulder ultimate search, a mobile police man participated.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Reacts To "Sack" Rumors "Met Police Expecting Me Back At Work" by meobizy(f): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
British people are very dodgy. I believe they're trying to lure her back so they can properly fire her. If she knows what's good she should stay back and enjoy her home country. Nigeria presents a cornucopia of opportunities for her than a low paying job in the UK. Being here also guarantees the possibility of Gedoni crawling back to rekindle old flames.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Reacts To "Sack" Rumors "Met Police Expecting Me Back At Work" by Mryacks: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
orunmila144:
not in england. in england they recognize and appreciate talent. london is a city that is full of people from all over the world. having a policeman who can speak 9 major languages is a huge asset. just by herself she has covered all the languages of 99 percent of people who live in london. they see her as a huge asset because if you look at her pictures as a met she is posing with top politicians. someone like her can easily be the chief of police. all the criminals who are yoruba or french or portuguese or arabic etc she can communicate with and she can communicate with various communities in london. the white man recognises these talents. she is a huge asset. they WILL NEVER let her go. and she is a minority ? thats HUGE. all minority communities are more comfortable with minority officers

A lot of people just wish she will be sacked so they could gloat and mock her for participating in BBN. Shame! I'm not even a fan of the show but I wish her well...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Reacts To "Sack" Rumors "Met Police Expecting Me Back At Work" by Yoighaman(m): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
Lesson learnt from her during her stay in the house: Nor be by fine face o, na innocent-looking women badt pass....
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Reacts To "Sack" Rumors "Met Police Expecting Me Back At Work" by Martinsgold12: 8:11am On Sep 27, 2019
Not only the charity home that deserve help even the people out there beed help ��...... Kaffy
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Reacts To "Sack" Rumors "Met Police Expecting Me Back At Work" by safarigirl(f): 8:45am On Sep 27, 2019
orunmila144:
not in england. in england they recognize and appreciate talent. london is a city that is full of people from all over the world. having a policeman who can speak 9 major languages is a huge asset. just by herself she has covered all the languages of 99 percent of people who live in london. they see her as a huge asset because if you look at her pictures as a met she is posing with top politicians. someone like her can easily be the chief of police. all the criminals who are yoruba or french or portuguese or arabic etc she can communicate with and she can communicate with various communities in london. the white man recognises these talents. she is a huge asset. they WILL NEVER let her go. and she is a minority ? thats HUGE. all minority communities are more comfortable with minority officers

We shall see.

No employee is irreplaceable. An institution's rules are more important than one person's talent. They know this much abroad, if it was in Nigeria, I would agree.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Reacts To "Sack" Rumors "Met Police Expecting Me Back At Work" by orunmila144: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2019
safarigirl:

We shall see.

No employee is irreplaceable. An institution's rules are more important than one person's talent. They know this much abroad, if it was in Nigeria, I would agree.
are you kidding me ? let me give you a trick of survival in this world, acquire skills that make you indispensable to your employers
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Reacts To "Sack" Rumors "Met Police Expecting Me Back At Work" by Ugosample(m): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2019
orunmila144:
are you kidding me ? let me give you a trick of survival in this world, acquire skills that make you indispensable to your employers

wait o

did you say this Kafayat can speak 9 languages shocked shocked shocked

wow!

like wow shocked

I am.wowed cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Reacts To "Sack" Rumors "Met Police Expecting Me Back At Work" by Ugosample(m): 9:50am On Sep 27, 2019
orunmila144:
khafi is an asset to the mets police. she speaks italian, spanish, portuguese, russian, sign language, french, yoruba and arabic language. they can NEVER get rid of her.

wow
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Reacts To "Sack" Rumors "Met Police Expecting Me Back At Work" by orunmila144: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2019
Ugosample:

wait o

did you say this Kafayat can speak 9 languages shocked shocked shocked

wow!

like wow shocked

I am.wowed cheesy
yes ooo. she can speak 9 languages. french, spanish, portuguese, arabic, yoruba, english, sign language etc. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Musician, Platinum Diamond Is Dead / Bill Cosby Found Guilty On All 3 Counts In Sexual Assault Retrial / Kunle Afolayan His Father, Ade Love 26 Years After Death (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.