Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Working For Dangote As Contractor - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Working For Dangote As Contractor (1349 Views)

This Is What I Do That Is Really Working For Me 100% / Make Money Working For 5 Minutes / Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working For Dangote As Contractor by shevalync: 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
Please has anyone done any project work with Dangote. Really need people to share their experiences of what its like being a contractor working for Dangote. hope they dont hold on to money after job execution I know people who are about investing thier cash.
Contribution and advise will be highly appreciated.
Re: Working For Dangote As Contractor by subtlemee(f): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
If they hold on to people's money you would've heard by now on social media....go and try your luck so we can call you later for informations too

1 Like

Re: Working For Dangote As Contractor by Darammliveth(m): 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
Which part of dangote are you investing in? Once worked as contractor at dangote refinery which gave me more knowledge about dangote's management team and how he handles contractors.

However, irrespective of the section of dangote you are contracted. Always make sure you prepare your bill/invoice on time for quick attention. Always try to present your invoice at the end of each month. Goodluck broman!

1 Like

Re: Working For Dangote As Contractor by shevalync: 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
Thanks for the words of advice.
Its one of the rice mills
Re: Working For Dangote As Contractor by Darammliveth(m): 11:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
shevalync:
Thanks for the words of advice.
Its one of the rice mills
It's my pleasure.... I heard his rice mills is predominantly in the north and few rice project empowerment for young farmers in oyo, ekiti and ondo
Re: Working For Dangote As Contractor by shevalync: 5:41am On Sep 26, 2019
Darammliveth:

It's my pleasure.... I heard his rice mills is predominantly in the north and few rice project empowerment for young farmers in oyo, ekiti and ondo

All in the north.
Re: Working For Dangote As Contractor by olypharm: 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2019
shevalync:

All in the north.

Pls am interested in investing too
Re: Working For Dangote As Contractor by shevalync: 10:14am On Sep 27, 2019
Are you in Lagos? 07016456829. Let's talk

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Project Plan / Forex, Stock Indices & Commodities Market Updates!!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.