Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Please Help Stretch Marks Has Affected My Woman Body Badly - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Stretch Marks Has Affected My Woman Body Badly (524 Views)

Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) / Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) / Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Stretch Marks Has Affected My Woman Body Badly by Obataosu: 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
House, there's this cream that my woman used long time ago which I can't remember the name, and the cream has invited stretch marks from her waist down to the kneel and the marks are increasing. Please advise on what she can use to clear those marks. This lady in question is very fair in complexion and there's no history of stretch marks from her mom.
Re: Please Help Stretch Marks Has Affected My Woman Body Badly by Sirmuel1(m): 11:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
Let me learn
Re: Please Help Stretch Marks Has Affected My Woman Body Badly by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
Let me be the bearer of bad news:
There are NO cure for stretchmarks. Believe the scammers that will gladly sell you some miracle cream etc at your own peril.
Re: Please Help Stretch Marks Has Affected My Woman Body Badly by dawnomike(m): 12:07am On Sep 26, 2019
She should mix shea butter (original) with honey (original)... Use it every night on the stretch marks. It will not take them all away but will greatly reduce the stretch marks with time.
Try not to talk about the marks so that she will not lose her confidence becaUse of them. It is every woman's nightmare!!!

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Stretch Marks Has Affected My Woman Body Badly by CAPSLOCKED: 12:53am On Sep 26, 2019
THE ONLY WAY TO GET RID OF THEM (FROM THE EYES OF THE PUBLIC) IS BY WEARING CLOTHES THAT WILL COVER THE AFFECTED AREAS.
UNLESS YOU PUT HER THROUGH SURGERY, THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO GET RID OF HER NEW ZEBRA MARKS PERMANENTLY.

PLEASE, IN THE BEST OF YOUR INTEREST, DISREGARD ANY INFORMATION OR ADVERTS ON ITEMS THAT ARE SAID TO BE ABLE TO "CURE" STRETCH MARKS. UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY AND TIME TO WASTE IN VAIN.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Stretch Marks Has Affected My Woman Body Badly by uboma(m): 3:29am On Sep 26, 2019
Obataosu:
House, there's this cream that my woman used long time ago which I can't remember the name, and the cream has invited stretch marks from her waist down to the kneel and the marks are increasing. Please advise on what she can use to clear those marks. This lady in question is very fair in complexion and there's no history of stretch marks from her mom.

You cannot accurately conclude that her mom has no signs of stretch marks.

Again, like others have pointed out on this thread, there is no cure to it. She needs to stop worrying about it and live with it. Same applies to you.
Re: Please Help Stretch Marks Has Affected My Woman Body Badly by Obataosu: 7:25am On Sep 26, 2019
uboma:

You cannot accurately conclude that her mom has no signs of stretch marks.

Again, like others have pointed out on this thread, there is no cure to it. She needs to stop worrying about it and live with it. Same applies to you.
she told me that her mom doesn't have
Re: Please Help Stretch Marks Has Affected My Woman Body Badly by Obataosu: 7:25am On Sep 26, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
THE ONLY WAY TO GET RID OF THEM (FROM THE EYES OF THE PUBLIC) IS BY WEARING CLOTHES THAT WILL COVER THE AFFECTED AREAS.
UNLESS YOU PUT HER THROUGH SURGERY, THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO GET RID OF HER NEW ZEBRA MARKS PERMANENTLY.

PLEASE, IN THE BEST OF YOUR INTEREST, DISREGARD ANY INFORMATION OR ADVERTS ON ITEMS THAT ARE SAID TO BE ABLE TO "CURE" STRETCH MARKS. UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY AND TIME TO WASTE IN VAIN.
thanks for the advice
Re: Please Help Stretch Marks Has Affected My Woman Body Badly by Obataosu: 7:26am On Sep 26, 2019
dawnomike:
She should mix shea butter (original) with honey (original)... Use it every night on the stretch marks. It will not take them all away but will greatly reduce the stretch marks with time.
Try not to talk about the marks so that she will not lose her confidence becaUse of them. It is every woman's nightmare!!!
thanks for the advice
Re: Please Help Stretch Marks Has Affected My Woman Body Badly by Obataosu: 7:28am On Sep 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Let me be the bearer of bad news:
There are NO cure for stretchmarks. Believe the scammers that will gladly sell you some miracle cream etc at your own peril.
thanks for the advice
Re: Please Help Stretch Marks Has Affected My Woman Body Badly by mysticgal(f): 11:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
Now op, if they are still reddish or purple, they can be remedied to the barest minimum. So this is what I use because I am the same complexion with your woman.
Moisturize the stretched area or better still you can use vitamin e scrub, let it on for 10minutes,rinse off and then apple vitamin E oil. Sometimes it comes in different form but I use the skin capsule. I actually find the vitamin E oil helpful because it reduces the stretching and gels the elasticity of the skin.

And I advice that she may want to stop using that cream and start on something neutral like Shea butter or coconut oil and before she uses another skin product, she should wait atleast 2weeks before using it and finally, she should go get sun screen, this one is a life saver, one up to spf 30 or 60 is good.

Hope it will help smiley

(1) (Reply)

Sunatic Medicine For All Kinds Of Spiritual Attacks / This Heat Is Too Much / Newspapers Can’t Give You Coronavirus, WHO Confirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.