Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Tacha Is Using Unsophosticated Form Of The Strategy Used By Tboss And CeeC - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tacha Is Using Unsophosticated Form Of The Strategy Used By Tboss And CeeC (431 Views)

Bbnaija: Tboss, Ceec And Tacha As Serious Societal Problems / Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up / Simply Tacha Is A Contestant On BBNaija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Is Using Unsophosticated Form Of The Strategy Used By Tboss And CeeC by MoIbrahim: 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
This is simple psychology in BBNaija house, every year.

It's now a common strategy that when you go into the BBNaija house, you start fight everybody and get them to hate you. Then go about basing your campaign on "they all hate me, and want me to leave". Meanwhile, you would have hired some online campaigners before going into the house to help complement the message that you are hated, just so that you trend and get sympathies.

Then you keep looking for trouble and insulting everyone to strengthen the hate and the hate message.

TBoss did it, CeeC did it. Now Tacha is doing the same, but in an unsophisticated market woman style. From Week 1 even before anything kicked off, Tacha was already saying in the diary room, "they don't get along with me". They? Who? The people that you are yet to start interacting with?

TBoss, CeeC and now Tacha would always say it over and over again that they would keep ignoring any "haters". They say it until it becomes an anthem in and outside the BBNaija house. But the truth is that anyone who is really ignoring you does not talk about you always, in fact he/she doesn't even spare the time to tell you that they are ignoring you the way Tacha does everyday. Watch how every moment Tacha keeps saying "I don't care what you say", "No leave no transfer" etc. It is so frequent that you know that the only issue in her mind is how she's perceived by those around her I.e. the other housemates, and how viewers would see her as being hated and persecuted.

Please Nairanlanders, do you agree? What do you think?

Note: In the same sense, if you truly don't care about bbnaija, don't spare the time to read and respond to this post. If you post a complain about bbnaija, it means you care. Lol!
Re: Tacha Is Using Unsophosticated Form Of The Strategy Used By Tboss And CeeC by GreetMe(m): 12:17am On Sep 26, 2019
It's a game of check your guns before going to war....

She believes in her fan base..that's just the reason..let someone with a dry fan base try what she is doing naa grin...the viewers are the one to decide who stays through their votes...its just like an election... you'll always be confident if you're sure of the large number of your supporters...

I won't disagree with you that it's a strategy, the only difference is that, Tacha is keeping it real while Tboss and the rest were just doing it for the show....

Leave that house...they're people even worse than Tacha in the house but they're living a fake life there just for the show...ND the Nigerian space loves it to be real...don't be what they expect you to be wink

So when people try to drag her online, I only laugh because the goal is to grab the cheque by using anything you have!
Re: Tacha Is Using Unsophosticated Form Of The Strategy Used By Tboss And CeeC by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 26, 2019
That was how one someone said Nairaland guy's hate Tacha, I was just laughing when I read that comment, I personally don't open any BBN post that has nothing to do with Tacha, She makes me dislike seyi because he's a threat to her, How can a silver spoon want the failure of a poor hustler, Just leave her and she won't near you, Don't touch her and Peace will reign, Moreover no one is perfect, I don't watch the show and I don't use Instagram talkless of following her but Likesness comes from the heart.

(1) (Reply)

Visit: www.plays.com.ng For The Latest Music, Videos And Blockbuster Movies / Turkish TV Series In Nigeria-need Help For An Academic Research / Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities That Were Born Into Poor Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.