Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,203 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Breaking Bad Movie Heading For Netflix As ‘el Camino’ - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Breaking Bad Movie Heading For Netflix As ‘el Camino’ (380 Views)

Mortal Kombat 2021 Is A Bad Movie / Breaking Bad Season 1 / 'the Help' Took Over Netflix As The Most Watched Movie For Anti-racism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Bad Movie Heading For Netflix As ‘el Camino’ by shegbo: 12:58am On Sep 26, 2019

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie serves as a continuation of the television series Breaking Bad, It picks up from where the series finale left off and follows Jesse on the run from the law, seeking refuge with his old friends Skinny Pete and Badger. But with an unrelenting arm of the law chasing him down, Jesse looks primed for a dangerous face-off with his pursuers.

Series creator Vince Gilligan acts as writer, producer and director of the film, with Aaron Paul reprising his role as Jesse Pinkman.

With cast expected to feature are Aaron Paul as Jesse Pinkman, a former meth cook who once partnered with drug kingpin Walter White, Charles Baker as Skinny Pete, Jesse’s friend, Matt Jones as Brandon “Badger” Mayhew, Jesse’s friend, Jonathan Banks as Mike Ehrmantraut, Jesse’s former business partner

Additionally, Vince Gilligan, creator of Breaking Bad, stated that more than ten characters from the show will appear in the film

The film is scheduled to be released digitally on Netflix, as well as limited theatrically, on October 11, 2019, with television broadcast at a later date on AMC.

However the latest trailer has left Breaking Bad fans taking to social media with fears of Jesse’s demise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JLUn2DFW4w

One concerned fan on Twitter wrote: “i spent the entire final season of breaking bad worried that jesse would die and then he finally got out alive and if el camino takes that away from me some hands might be thrown”

Another viewer predicted: “I really wonder what Jesse could possibly be doing in the Breaking Bad movie. I have a feeling he’s gonna die”

Meanwhile, one Jesse fan felt very strongly: “if jesse pinkman dies in the new breaking bad movie i will literally need to lock myself in my room for an entire week to cry”

One user had also written when the film was announced: “I hope they never find Jesse Pinkman. The whole series of Breaking Bad I hoped the best for Jesse and y’all nearly killed him and he finally got away. Leave him alone dammit my heart has had enough!”

Read more:
https://shegbo.com/full-details-on-breaking-bad-heading-for-netflix-as-el-camino-movie/

(1) (Reply)

Is Seyi Having Feelings For Bambam? - How Has Diane And Ike Eviction Affected Me / Movie: Mr Robot Season 4 Episode 1 (S04E01) / Is Your Powers Limited To Only Yahoo Boys- Ehumadu To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.