Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Meet @BITCOIN_CHIEF And Stop Losing Your BITCOIN Tradings, Enjoy PROFITS - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet @BITCOIN_CHIEF And Stop Losing Your BITCOIN Tradings, Enjoy PROFITS (461 Views)

Buy & Sell Your Bitcoin, Paypal Funds, Cashapp And Other E-currency / Stop Losing Your Had Earned Money On Forex Trading And Start Making Profits. / How Was It Like Losing Your Young Love Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet @BITCOIN_CHIEF And Stop Losing Your BITCOIN Tradings, Enjoy PROFITS by Gaiuschibueze01(m): 3:22am On Sep 26, 2019
My Name is GAIUS CHIBUEZE, Popularly known as @Bitcoin_chief on Instagram and Facebook. Most people refer to me as Africa’s Pioneer Investor in Bitcoin, as I bought my first set of Bitcoin In 2011, 3 years after Bitcoin was created. I’m the founder of ABiT Mobile Applications Limited, a global Tech Company creating blockchain and cryptocurrency powered solutions with focus on the Africa community. The company has produced 3 different application solutions which are:

1. @theabitapp: A mobile and web app for Learning, Buying and Selling Cryptocurrencies with a multi coin wallet to store and run easy crypto transactions.
2. @ABiTCrowd: World’s first blockchain powered real estate Crowdfunding platform.
3. @abitdiscountshoppers: A Decentralized E-Commerce Platform with a balance advantage to buyers and sellers where anyone can buy goods at big discounts of up to 30-50% and sellers ship at zero cost to cover discount.

My mission is to help people understand the enormous potentials of the internet and how they can leverage the opportunities it offers to sell anything for easy and maximum profit using the power of the new media. I was a former Senior Adviser on New Media to a Senator at the National Assembly Abuja. In 2016, i was awarded “Most Popular Nigerian on social media 2016” by the Association of Nigerian Bloggers. I have trained over 1000 persons who are currently making a living by trading Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies from the comfort of their homes, using a smartphone. Two of my books “How Bitcoin Changed My Life” and “Get Rich Off The Net” are bestsellers which have sold over five thousand copies each on Amazon and other social media platforms. I am fortunate to have been blessed with two lovely sons Russell Ikemba Chibueze and Chimaroke Ekuri Chibueze.. It will be my pleasure to help you Start this amazing Journey and support you until you succeed.

A lot of persons have lost money to fraudulent Ponzi schemes who use Bitcoin as transaction Currency. Otheŕs have also invested and lose money by buying Bitcoin at its price peak.
Some even had to give other people their money to invest or trade Bitcoin for them. Which I seriously preach against because Bitcoin was created to eliminate the middleman.
Some also bought Bitcoin with the promises of getting rich overnight which is not true. There are several other ways to earn with Bitcoin, you must not buy and sell by just sitting and watching price.

Chat me below on any of my services you want
Re: Meet @BITCOIN_CHIEF And Stop Losing Your BITCOIN Tradings, Enjoy PROFITS by Gaiuschibueze01(m): 3:25am On Sep 26, 2019
Chat me up now, Investing in Bitcoin is just waiting for the price to Rise for your profits, what if the price Falls beyond your expectations?
Re: Meet @BITCOIN_CHIEF And Stop Losing Your BITCOIN Tradings, Enjoy PROFITS by Gaiuschibueze01(m): 3:41am On Sep 26, 2019
More testimonies, kindly verify my claims simply on google.com
Re: Meet @BITCOIN_CHIEF And Stop Losing Your BITCOIN Tradings, Enjoy PROFITS by Gaiuschibueze01(m): 3:47am On Sep 26, 2019
AFRICA Most Trusted Bitcoin Dealer and Coach

(1) (Reply)

What I Observed At Marwa Lekki This Morning. / 5 Young Nigerian Women Who Were Raped And Murdered (photos) / Degenerative-individualism - The Similarity In Thinking/actions Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.