Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,422,261 members, 5,434,130 topics. Date: Friday, 21 February 2020 at 08:24 AM

Please Share Your TSTV Experience - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please Share Your TSTV Experience (40560 Views)

Please Share Your TSTV Experience / Re-scan Your TSTV ..more Channels Added. / Order For Your TSTV Decoder And Dish...now.h.i.j Global Consult. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Share Your TSTV Experience by Sicilyjoe: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
Tstv are not serious, all the addressee for aba dealers are fake, I have been to the aba dealer a dress I saw on their website but when I got there nothing like that
Re: Please Share Your TSTV Experience by tck2000(m): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
TSTV
Re: Please Share Your TSTV Experience by mamaafrik(m): 9:29am On Oct 22, 2019
the ikeja office self is under lock and key.
you people saw the way Innoson is gaining recognition now,they are because they take to advises and feed back.
once you do all technical appraisal ,link up with Delivery company to deliver it tentatively to people fat away at little cost.
publicity should be increased too,people are hopeful , don't disappoint people.
Re: Please Share Your TSTV Experience by Naijaepic: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
Is it true that TStv acquired kwese, as a sale girl at one TStv outlet sold TStv decoder in Kwese packaging to my friend, claiming that TStv had acquired kwese.

abbeysattstv:
Engineers are working on studio server from 10am to 6pm or 3:30pm every day

So if your dish size was below 90cm dish then some transponders will lost like 12% during this period of time and it will affected your visual
But once engineers through with the job then it will work very well both day and even on anything less than 60cm dish

Thanks for chosen tstv Africa

Re: Please Share Your TSTV Experience by Perfumista1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
Naijaepic:
Is it true that TStv acquired kwese, as a sale girl at one TStv outlet sold TStv decoder in Kwese packaging to my friend, claiming that TStv had acquired kwese.

Can't say... Not sure it's true
Re: Please Share Your TSTV Experience by Perfumista1(m): 9:49am On Oct 24, 2019
Amouroud White Hinoki EDP 100ml Unisex Perfume
Price: #28,500

An expression of complex simplicity. The fragrance was inspired by the sacred Hinoki Wood that originated in Japan. It has been used to build temples and religious shrines there since ancient times. Its citrus-woody aroma is enchanting and transports you to a faraway place that is submerged in nature. It intoxicates and delights the senses with a feeling of extreme tranquility.

Amouroud White Hinoki was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Angelique Nadau.

To order call:
Call: 09071921444
Email: perfumista.ng@gmail.com
https://www.nairaland.com/5330899/lovers-perfumes-come-lets-talk
www.facebook.com/Perfumz/

Re: Please Share Your TSTV Experience by Perfumista1(m): 10:27am On Feb 14
Happy Valentine Day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Download Movie: AY New Movie: Merry Men 2 – 2019 Film Mp4 & 3GP / Movie Lines You'll Never Forget / Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.