Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure (17542 Views)

Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value / Anyim, Shettima, Suswan, Aondoakaa, Okonkwo Visit Orji Uzor Kalu / Border Closure: Benin, Niger Economies Under Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by asanwafo: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
chriskosherbal:
Am sorry but I don't share this with you, I don't think these individuals are enemies of the state, inasmuch as the border closure will stimulate local production (if and only if corresponding actions are been carried out as we speak), they are more concerned about the state of the nations presently with respect to consumer prices cos prior to the closure of the border there were NO visible palative measure to this effect as regards alternative.

Most people are really suffering and it's no longer funny as depression has become the order of the day.

God bless Nigeria.
What is the present state of the nation? As if we were in heaven. Nonsense. Present state of the nation cos no free money from ur local gov't chairman to u his support.
Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by Ebubejesus(m): 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
GavelSlam:
What food do we get through land borders?
Cabbage, Tomatoes, irish potato, rice, etc...
Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by Ebubejesus(m): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
sotall:
Enemies of the state
What makes them enemy of the state? Why cant they alloy our local food to compete with others on quality and prices...? the same people that gave the orders for the closure of the borders are the same people patronizing foreign markets and commodities the most.
Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by Ebubejesus(m): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
post=82573057:

These ones will never see anything good as long as it is from their country.
And they will be the first to complain of hunger in the land.
But they prefer foreign products.
Pathetic.

Better change your views to life so that you can enjoy life.
Allow the populace to make their choice whilst u add quality and reduce price on your product. Imagine buying foreign rice of 50kg for 15k while local rice is 16k/17k... What a life. Local food my foot
Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by SimDan95(m): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
GavelSlam:

I know what I did with yours.
grin
was that why URS was screaming my name

Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by GavelSlam: 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
SimDan95:
was that why URS was screaming my name

The voices in your head appear real.

Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by SimDan95(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2019
GavelSlam:

I know if difference between imaginary and reality

Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by SimDan95(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2019
GavelSlam:

I know d difference between imaginary and reality

Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by GavelSlam: 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
SimDan95:
I know if difference between imaginary and reality

Why did you repeat yourself?
Re: Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure by SimDan95(m): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2019
GavelSlam:

Why did you repeat yourself?
my phone has a mind of its own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shettima: Atiku Is Raila Odinga, We Will Retire Him As Politcal Tourist To Dubai / Tinubu, Ganduje, Sanwo-olu Present As Arewa Community In Lagos Endorses APC / Senate Plots Ali Ndume’s Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.