Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

40% Of Corporate Shoe Lovers Can't Tell The Name Of The Shoes They Rock. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 40% Of Corporate Shoe Lovers Can't Tell The Name Of The Shoes They Rock. (324 Views)

The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got / The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) / The Shoes My Aunt In UK Gifted Me - South African Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

40% Of Corporate Shoe Lovers Can't Tell The Name Of The Shoes They Rock. by herxix(m): 8:15am On Sep 26, 2019
40% of corporate shoe lovers can't tell the name of the shoes they rock.

A corporate shoe is an official but also causal shoe, I'm sure you see beautiful shoes everyday and admire the beauty of the shoe but you can hardly tell the name of the shoe.

I have always been a shoe lover ever since I was 17, I love shoes with brogues but I never knew the name of the shoe is not brogues. Brogues is just perforated holes around the shoe while the shoe Itself has its own name.

A brogue, can be designed on an Oxford shoe, Derby shoe, loafers, monk strap, moccasin.....it all depends on how you like it.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Fashionable Types Of Dyeing For Long Hair / 6 Trusted Ways To Cope With A Cheating Husband / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.