Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Recommend Improvements. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Recommend Improvements. (570 Views)

Nairaland Is UPGRADED. Are We Expecting More Improvements? / Microsoft Edge Could Get Color Themes Improvements, More Transparency / Major Features And Improvements In Joomla 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend Improvements. by Techdiced: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2019
I just designed this website, www.techdiced.com

I need y'all webmasters recommendations for improvement. Thanks.
Re: Recommend Improvements. by Sanchez01: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2019
The UI is beautiful and the lazy loading feature makes the site pleasing to the eyes.

However, there are tons of residues of the demo theme on the site, including ad slots and theme name in the mobile menu section.

18 pages of contents and there is no sitemap link?

The social media handles on the site clearly aren't yours and the fact that the name 'Admin' pops against all contents of the site makes your website vulnerable. I can tell your backend username is 'Admin'. The password can be brute forced.

You need to change the name to something more pleasing. Do this in the user section of your backend. Other than these, I think you're good.

Modified:

I just realized your 'many contents' are from the demo of the theme. You should take them down and possibly keep the images for reuse.
Re: Recommend Improvements. by Techdiced: 10:09am On Sep 26, 2019
Thank you so much!

I'll fix all of that later in the day, the social feeds are of the theme I used, and I haven't really created all the social profiles for the website.
Re: Recommend Improvements. by Blogtrovert(f): 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
It's beautiful and looks professional.

(1) (Reply)

Four Steps To Unbeatable Advertising / Blog Entrepreneur: / Why AI Will Be A Key Part Of Your Team, Not A Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.