Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Importation Of Hair From China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Of Hair From China (1060 Views)

Pre-order Your 100% Raw India Human Hair From India. / Lily Adeleye: 5-Year-old Daughter Of Courtney Adeleye Is CEO Of Hair Accessories / Nigeria, China Partner To Curtail Importation Of Substandard Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation Of Hair From China by arodavoo(m): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2019
1. CHINA IMPORTATION
• how to use 1688 efficiently
• how to get suppliers contacts on.�How to run Facebook advert

�How to run Instagram advert

�Sites you can sell your products on and earn multiple streams of income

� Marketing funnels to boost your business and Automate your business, while you have time for other things
� How to create your own mini Ecom website plus traffic that'll generate massive sales

4) HAIR IMPORTATION GUIDELINES (Hair grades, Hair extensions, Hair texture) + Verified vietnamese & china hair suppliers
And lots more

BONUS CLASS

Links to over 50 hot and uncommon product that sells like crazy

How to sell on Jumia,Konga and dealdey

Just a quick reminder so you can touch those once u have not from the course outline....
Re: Importation Of Hair From China by arodavoo(m): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2019
For those on telegram can Join our basic/introductory class....

I can't drop any the link here, so as to avoid being banned

Check my profile to reach me on whatsapp
Re: Importation Of Hair From China by arodavoo(m): 9:34am On Oct 12, 2019
The basic class starts on the 15th of this month
Re: Importation Of Hair From China by northvietnam(m): 4:32am On Jul 28, 2020
arodavoo:
1. CHINA IMPORTATION
• how to use 1688 efficiently
• how to get suppliers contacts on.�How to run Facebook advert

�How to run Instagram advert

�Sites you can sell your products on and earn multiple streams of income

� Marketing funnels to boost your business and Automate your business, while you have time for other things
� How to create your own mini Ecom website plus traffic that'll generate massive sales

4) HAIR IMPORTATION GUIDELINES (Hair grades, Hair extensions, Hair texture) + Verified vietnamese & china hair suppliers
And lots more

BONUS CLASS

Links to over 50 hot and uncommon product that sells like crazy

How to sell on Jumia,Konga and dealdey

Just a quick reminder so you can touch those once u have not from the course outline....

Do u have a book for this where some can study step by step on how to do these things
Re: Importation Of Hair From China by automaniac69: 10:24am On Jul 28, 2020
Thank you for this offer. And what about the impact on overall health of the hair? My wife is asking, because lashes and nails extensions damage the natural health. In principle, as a husband, I am against it. Better if she finds something like this https://www.hairstylery.com/short-layered-hairstyles/ meaning that she makes a haircut that will give her hair extra volume and beauty.
Re: Importation Of Hair From China by ThePianoGuy: 3:45am On Aug 07, 2020
northvietnam:

Do u have a book for this where some can study step by step on how to do these things
Contact Us for your Procurement from 1688 and taobao.
we can also help you pay your suppliers on alipay and 1688.

Nornal and Express cargo available
we also waybill to different state.

whatsapp- ‭‭ https:///8613614012491 Sunday

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Central Market Shutdown / Lets Talk About Networking Business - Edmark, Longrich, GNLD, Ag Cera Etc. / I Made 3000$ Working From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.