Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide (13333 Views)

Army Begins Operation Identification Nationwide Today / Nigerian Army To Investigate Soldiers Involved In 4+4 Sign Display / 2019 Election: Lai Mohammed Boasts As APC Inaugurates ‘victory Army’ To Sack PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by Born2Breed(f): 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2019
grin
You want to stop everyone and ask for ID. In a country where it is easier for a Nigerein or Chadian or Burkinabe to get the National ID than a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by Mordecai(m): 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
It's all good.

They should remember to include herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by Quality20(m): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
joshjc:
That's not the job of the army
does anyone respects those black guys in black uniforms again? Only corrupt rich men who wish to victimise innocent ppl look towards them
Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by kingrhirhs(m): 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
that is not their responsibility. they should face boko haram and secure our boarders. please let the police, immigration and national ID people do their work.
Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by bukkysam(f): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by Cousin9999: 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
Cool.

Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by osusuallstars: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
focus on where you have boko haram 8 out of 10 LGA in Borno west is under BH. why dont you flush them out.
as for cattle rustlers, and bandits, ficus on katisna ,zamfra yobe .
what we need in the East is state of emergency on infrastructure and road network .
Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
SafiuMuhammed:
[s][/s]
Some fools even liked that rubbish comment!
Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by sammhi(m): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
That's is NOT the business of the Army . It is the business of immigration
The Nigerian army is always involved in things NOT in outside it's purview and mandate . Even. If they had to do this what can't they involve immigration ?
Buratai is the most useless COAS in Nigeria history . So much work for him but will leave his core mandate and chase other things . That's how they aid and abet elections rigging all over the country .
Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2019
With this government, there's always an agenda. They'll only terrorize the locals while the foreign Fulani would be having a fields day killing, maiming, stealing, fvcking, raping, messing, shitting and grabbing
Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by debetmx(m): 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
bukkysam:
Good move

Hw Much?
Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by Kennitrust(m): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
GhostWisperer:
Nigerian army should face book haram or go back to their barracks.

They have been reduced to doing police work by the Buhari administration. Very humiliating.

We don't need the lawless army policing the streets.
I tire o.

Army are not make to do the work of the police.

This is misplaced priority

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by DedeNkem: 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
Is the corrupt Nigerian Army taking over the constitutional job of the corrupt Nigerian police?

Both need serious reforms!
Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
GavelSlam:
Very good.

You just rushed to say very good. What is the role of the police and internal security agencies if the army is to be involved in occupation ?
Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by freeze001(f): 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
When you have a non-existent police agency, this is what happens; the Army now dabbles into core civilian police activities further weakening the Army and blurring the lines of engagement/functions for each security agency. Where is NIMC and our national IDs and numbers? Where is the database? On what basis is the Army getting involved in 'positive identification'? Is that some kind of random security screening or what? Are all Army officials and recruits 'positively identified' already?
Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by West2019(m): 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
Citytrend:
This is the best step Army has taken so far.
God Bless the Army!

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp
pls ur number thanks
Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by West2019(m): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
West2019:
pls ur number thanks
here is mine 08034766271
Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by joshjc(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
Quality20:
does anyone respects those black guys in black uniforms again? Only corrupt rich men who wish to victimise innocent ppl look towards them
that's because the system we operate allows it
Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by Citytrend: 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
West2019:
pls ur number thanks
please see my Profile
Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2019
And they will still be on 'posting' when the supreme Court sits and gives judgement.

See my point ?
Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by bukkysam(f): 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
debetmx:

Hw Much?
it me on Whatsapp:https:///2348029947417
Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by mushystuff: 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
freeze001:
When you have a non-existent police agency, this is what happens; the Army now dabbles into core civilian police activities further weakening the Army and blurring the lines of engagement/functions for each security agency. Where is NIMC and our national IDs and numbers? Where is the database? On what basis is the Army getting involved in 'positive identification'? Is that some kind of random security screening or what? Are all Army officials and recruits 'positively identified' already?

Immigration should not be left out, this is their core mandate too so I wonder why the Army refuses to mind its critical business of protecting the country from external threats!
Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by West2019(m): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
Citytrend:
please see my Profile
I have send u my number flash me
Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by Kevinsamba: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
U know na
1963 land mines, rusty ak47s and tanks used in wrld war 2
thundafire:
Which hardwares re dey referring to the model of 1979
Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by Citytrend: 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
West2019:
I have send u my number flash me
I haven't gotten the message
Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by Legendguru: 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by bigiyaro(m): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
No b army work be this. na police or sss work. Army make una go face boko boys for Northeast.
Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by WeRblessed(f): 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
Army now doing both police and immigration job.

Dictatorship rules the country
Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by godofuck231: 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
joshjc:
That's not the job of the army
very right except in a state of emergency,
Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by greypencils: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
They intend keeping Sowore for much longer despite the court order so they want the army on the streets in case to keep protests in check. Buhari is a despot.
Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by stalingraddd(m): 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
that should be the work of the police, apart from North east the Nigerian army should remain in their bases
Re: Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide by Raddie(m): 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2019
How do I positively identify a Nigerian army personnel?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Legislative Aides Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears / Buhari: NIN-SIM Linkage Will Help Us Identify Crooks / Kaduna, Warri Refineries Shut Down Over Pipeline Attack.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.