Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Important Things You Should Know About The Igbo Traditional Wedding - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Important Things You Should Know About The Igbo Traditional Wedding (20331 Views)

Kalabari Traditional Wedding Culture in Rivers State / What Actually Is Igbo Traditional Attire / Groomsmen In Igbo Traditional Attire Will Make Ladies Drool (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important Things You Should Know About The Igbo Traditional Wedding by lamalang(m): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2019
midnighter:

Yes
follow me on twitter @lamalang . What's your handle
Re: Important Things You Should Know About The Igbo Traditional Wedding by midnighter(f): 12:16am On Sep 27, 2019
lamalang:
follow me on twitter @lamalang . What's your handle

I have accessed your handle but Im not on twitter lol
Re: Important Things You Should Know About The Igbo Traditional Wedding by lamalang(m): 7:14am On Sep 27, 2019
Lol, you saw all the nonsense I wrote there,, please join twitter
midnighter:

I have accessed your handle but Im not on twitter lol
Re: Important Things You Should Know About The Igbo Traditional Wedding by midnighter(f): 12:19am On Sep 28, 2019
lamalang:
Lol, you saw all the nonsense I wrote there,, please join twitter

I dont know why, i dont really like twitter...
Re: Important Things You Should Know About The Igbo Traditional Wedding by lamalang(m): 7:54am On Sep 28, 2019
midnighter:

I dont know why, i dont really like twitter...
are you on Instagram?
Re: Important Things You Should Know About The Igbo Traditional Wedding by UniversalDove: 10:29am On Oct 08, 2019
Caleb4show:
Am a Yoruba guy buh I wish to marry Igbo girl
send your resume to AwkaetitiBabe
Re: Important Things You Should Know About The Igbo Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 08, 2019
UniversalDove:
send your resume
Lol. Abeg you people should free me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Important Things You Should Know About The Igbo Traditional Wedding by Folich: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nobody seems to adhere to traditions in the modern world. I have not been to a wedding for a long time, which would reveal the culture and customs of the people.
Re: Important Things You Should Know About The Igbo Traditional Wedding by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
Guys I just collected my marriage list o, it contains 3 pages, any idea on how to bargain with my finance family.. CUze am about going crazy o...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Significance Of Oranmiyan Staff And Ife Immovable Heritage Resource. / Let Have Some Fun Mention One "Pidgin Proverbs" You Know? / Lets Know The Full Oriki Of Your Home Town..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.