Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Bike Men Association Of Eket Local Govenrnment Protest For Change Of Policy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bike Men Association Of Eket Local Govenrnment Protest For Change Of Policy. (283 Views)

Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari / Visa Ban: US Gives Nigeria Conditions For Review Of Policy / President Buhari Hosts Dinner For Participant Of Policy Retreat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bike Men Association Of Eket Local Govenrnment Protest For Change Of Policy. by Uyouko2: 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2019

#BringBackOurBike

The Resident of Eket Local Govenrnment Council and the Bike Men are not happy with the new policy of bike restriction by 6pm to 6am, the rallied down from James Town Juntion to Eket Oron Road In between Paramount Rulers Gate and Eket Local Govenrnment Council gate. I believe who the want to cry out to should either be in their left hand side or their right hand side, The big question is; Is He / She around ?

Please who should I tag?
#BringBackOurBike #PrayForEket
Happiness John are you in Eket?
Oty Silas come and interview them and not me.

(1) (Reply)

UNGA74: ‘we've Recovered Millions Of Dollars Stolen From Nigeria’ - Buhari To UN / Buhari Exposed His Leadership Flaws At The UN Assembly -- PDP / Akwa Ibom Govt. Threatens To Dump PHED, Slams FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.