Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

7 Keys To Discover Your Potential In Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Keys To Discover Your Potential In Business (167 Views)

Benin Spiritualist Reveals 7 Keys To Unlock Wealth / 5 Keys To Becoming An Effective Leader / Why Most Uneducated People Are More Successful In Business - Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Keys To Discover Your Potential In Business by ADESOLA96(m): 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
You may want to ask, what is potential? it is simple. Potential is a hidden ability that exist in every human being. It will not be an understatement that “Potential” is verisimilitude to “Talent”.

Do you know that there is a hidden treasure in every human being that needs to be unleashed to the outside world?

Come to think of it, there are some people who are extraordinary in what they do and you will want to wonder how come they are doing it so well than others. The answer is not far fetched, it is because they have discovered their hidden Potentials.

It bothers my heart when I see young people wake up in the morning and not knowing what to do; is that not funny and unheard of? But lots of these young people live with such thoughts everyday.

Let me take a clue from a man of God Pastor Sam Adeyemi of Daystar Academy where he said while others are yet to discover what they will do for the day, he had discovered what he will do for the rest of his life. Wonderful! now tell me, does he has more than the same 24hours every human being has? Certainly “No”. It is because he has discovered the potentials in him.

It may interest you to know that ‘All fingers are equal’ when it comes to TIME. That is not the topic for today but I promise to bring you that details soonest so that you will know that there is no excuse for failure.

The following are keys to the effective release of the wealth of your potential.

1. You must know your source. The source is the foundation from which your existence started from. To know the full capacity of any product, you need to look for the product’s manufacturer. God is our manufacturer. To utilize and effectively maximize your potential, you must have a good relationship with God.

Why? Because He alone knows what He had in mind when creating you. He created you for a purpose, that purpose is a seed placed inside of you known as potential. You may know your potential, you may know your gift, you may know your ability, you may know what to do to be fulfilled but if you don’t know your source (God), I pray our effort will not be in vain. Unless you establish a relationship with God, you have no hope of releasing your potential.

2. Know your purpose. The purpose is the reason for creation, the reason behind action. When you know the purpose of a thing, that thing becomes valuable to you but not knowing the purpose of something, you abuse such a thing. This is why some ladies are being abused sexually because they don’t know the value placed on them.

Read More On >>> https://oloyenaija..com/2019/09/7-keys-to-discover-your-potentials.html

(1) (Reply)

EU & Japan Strike ‘connectivity’ Deal To Link Asia & To Counter China-rt / Fund Your Betting Account With MTN Airtime / Treatment Of Hypertension Without Medication: Is It Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.