Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male (74492 Views)

Broda Shaggi Completes His NYSC, Passes Out, Flaunts His Discharged Certificate / Sade Adu Celebrates Her 59th Birthday Today / Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by legaccii(m): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
[quote author=NobleAngell post=82583296]Lord have mercy on me by giving me very very normal children. I didn't give my parents headache.[/quote

This ur comment funny ]
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
oloriLFC:
Dear God, my sons are in your hands oo. Do not let them or one of them think of becoming a transgender o. Abi which kain thing be this? undecided
nobody wakes up to be transgendered. people are trapped in different bodies, u see dem women nut dey are men. dey need to transgender to feel normal. read wide and stop silly prayers
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2019
Mentorkaryhm:
Just imagine how one silly child destroy the name and image that has been built for decades in order to fulfill destruction. God help me with d children U give me by letting them have Your fear above everything.
he destroyed nothing, ur brain is just top 17th century to comprehend. read up about trans. the fact that ppl r not coming out in naiaj is due to hypocrisy. many are trapped in different bodies. u see tomboys, dey are females but actually males. same as femmine guys. it's all chromosomal and homrnal but u all are too backward
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2019
ozawo1:
A mother who is proud of such, would not hesitate to bleep the child!
your mind conjure such means it's a dirty garbage
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by saaron(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2019
Fact is that those who do gender change regret their decisions later. You can't cheat nature and get away with it.

I Want My Sex Back: Transgender people who regretted changing sex (RT Documentary) - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pxxBQm114k

2 Likes

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Angelfrost(m): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

Who says he's giving her parents headache

Even you sef don confuse.... Make up your mind... Which one be "he's giving her"??! undecided
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Omeizadean(m): 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2019
Lesbianism has overcook this one brain...what better way to enjoy ur own gender than to transform to another? That thing hanging between ur legs can never have 20% feeling of what we real men have. We lost Shade a long time ago this is another confirmation.

1 Like

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Omeizadean(m): 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
Latifat1:
and someone will la this one thinking he's strafing woman cry

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by luminouz(m): 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
I can't imagine myself doing surgeries to turn into a girl. I was created perfect.

I still don't know why people do it,even though I respect their life choices.

1 Like

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Sleevia: 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
midnighter:

What if he has had a hysterectomy...
historically, they hardly want to remove their original organs lol. That is why they usually switch back

Also will the pennis work ? Where will the sperm come from? Lol
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Greenishland(f): 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
The sad truth is that this guy will never be able to have a functional p. He will have to marry a gay woman so as to continue with gay relationship. cry
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by olajigaolamide: 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
This is a total nonsense and highly ridiculous.
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by luminouz(m): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
camobri:

he destroyed nothing, ur brain is just top 17th century to comprehend. read up about trans. the fact that ppl r not coming out in naiaj is due to hypocrisy. many are trapped in different bodies. u see tomboys, dey are females but actually males. same as femmine guys. it's all chromosomal and homrnal but u all are too backward
Dafuq u mean by 'trapped'

I understand chromosomes and hormones but so long they are not hermaphrodites, i see no need to change. Why? Because every man or woman all have chromosomes that define such gender. Even though you behave like a tomboy or feminist guy,your gender-based chromosomes were dominant enough to determine your sex,either male or female. Just say environment and technology made innate choices possible. These guys wanted to change their sexes,chromosomes had nothing to do with it,else,why do most of them regret the change and desire to revert back to their original sexes or you haven't heard? undecided

1 Like

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by ednut1(m): 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2019
midnighter:

They can buy a special device to pump it when they want to have sex

It was originally created for men suffering from prostate cancer
my dear too much risk. It is not fully functional. Complications always arise. To control piss na issue. Last last it gets infected
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
luminouz:

Dafuq u mean by 'trapped'

I understand chromosomes and hormones but so long they are not hermaphrodites, i see no need to change. Why? Because every man or woman all have chromosomes that define such gender. Even though you behave like a tomboy or feminist guy,your gender-based chromosomes were dominant enough to determine your sex,either male or female. Just say environment and technology made innate choices possible. These guys wanted to change their sexes,chromosomes had nothing to do with it,else,why do most of them regret the change and desire to revert back to their original sexes or you haven't heard? undecided
I did not read that rubbish. I have said mine. hypocrites. yet they all queue to fuckck bobriskies and his types
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by midnighter(f): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
Sleevia:
historically, they hardly want to remove their original organs lol. That is why they usually switch back

Also will the pennis work ? Where will the sperm come from? Lol

They use a special device to pump it when they want to have sex

No sperm. Actually there's a landmark Case in the UK where a transgender man got pregnant with his partner (a natural man) and they are fighting for the baby not to have a "mother" on the birth certificate...just two fathers or "parents"

1 Like

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by midnighter(f): 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2019
ednut1:
my dear too much risk. It is not fully functional. Complications always arise. To control piss na issue. Last last it gets infected

Lol
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by dotedote: 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
VillageHead:
And Jesus wept!

@OP,

Is the title not contradictory?

No it's not.

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by freemi(m): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
ok help me look for succulent breasts and half baked pussy
u will faint untop bro
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by berbz(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
What's the gain . Omo
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by nick50(m): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
Now i understand why gbo people said that' a dog trained by a woman always eats eggs'
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by DWJOBScom(m): 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
NobleAngell:
Lord have mercy on me by giving me very very normal children. I didn't give my parents headache.

Amen o
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by dotedote: 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:
Madness. And the mother was not woman enough to reject this rubbish.

This is the type we don't want identifying as Nigerian. The western world can claim and keep him/her/it.

Don't be too quick to type anytime something (especially things about which you've got no idea) like this comes up. And the mother was not woman enough to reject this rubbish.
What would rejection do to the guy ? And what does the mother stand to gain if she rejects him ? Oh you're actually wanting her to satisfy people like you, then go home into her closet, behind closed doors and start crying. It's very obvious you're not a parent.
From what I can deduce, she was hurt but understanding and patient with the guy and with her help,the guy came back to his senses hence the reason for all the praise we saw in the story.
I never knew how much my parents loved me until I started having kids. It's not an easy road Bro.
May God in his mercies grant us the grace to make the right decisions on our children.
A big shout-out to all parents worldwide.
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by themanderon: 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
Some people love living in denial as to who they are and have taken it a step further by permanently messing with their bodies.
Who would have thought we will be discussing this madness thirty years ago today?
Truly end times is upon us and these westerners are using their financial might to further their strange ideologies.
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by baratech: 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
MayStudios:
This is serious o

Nice art... I will contact you soon

1 Like

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by crafteck(m): 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
Something that bobrisky is wasting
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by baratech: 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:
Madness. And the mother was not woman enough to reject this rubbish.

This is the type we don't want identifying as Nigerian. The western world can claim and keep him/her/it.

What of bobriskys people? And the parents of the other mad ones in naija?
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by frog12: 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
even this SADE ADU na mess. why she no marry someone like us. she kon go marry wan JAMAICA weed smoker !!!!!!!!!!! why the child no go be trans?!
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by SolarHub(m): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
just imagine that.. shocked

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Cousin9999: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
Her child is an idiot.
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Sleevia: 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
midnighter:

They use a special device to pump it when they want to have sex

No sperm. Actually there's a landmark Case in the UK where a transgender man got pregnant with his partner (a natural man) and they are fighting for the baby not to have a "mother" on the birth certificate...just two fathers or "parents"
lmao... The man who said you can't cheat nature is a legend grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family / Grace Oyelude Looking Graceful At 86, Years After Winning First Miss Nigeria / Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.