Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award (10159 Views)

Nigeria Wins As UK Court Quashes $11 Billion P&ID Award / Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt / Faces Behind Deal That Landed Nigeria In $9.6bn Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
Nigeria should just pay the money please...

Or we can be paying that installmentally with interest as low as 3%.
Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by Afamed: 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
topboss:
THE BUSINESS WAS DONE IN NIGERIA JURISDICTION NOT UK.

YET BUHARI IS GOING TO APPPEAL IN UK COURT, INSTEAD OF SAYING NIGERIA GOVERNMENT DONT RECOGNISE UK JURISDICTION.

BUHARI WANT TO PAY UK BILLIONS MORE FOR UPPORTING HIM.

And the court that granted P&ID the seizure of Nigeria assets is located in where?
Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by blackboy2star(m): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
Aunty Latifat, oju yin Dan o

Latifat1:
[s][/s]
Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by topboss: 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2019
Afamed:

And the court that granted P&ID the seizure of Nigeria assets is located in where?

IT IS VERY SIMPLE, NIGERIA GOVERNMENT SHOULD SUE THE COMPANY IN NIGERIA COURT.

DECLARE THAT NIGERIA GOVERNMENT DO NOT RECOGNISE UK JURISDICTION.

THIS IS WAT A RIGHT THINKING NIGERIA WOULD DO IN GOVERNMENT, WHETHER IGBO OR HAUSA.

THE TRUTH IS NIGERIA KEEP ELECTING FOREIGNERS AS PRESIDENT AND THE FOREIGNERS KEEP SELLING OUR COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by topboss: 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
TRUTH IS BUHARI YANSH IS OPEN FOR BRITAIN AND HE WANT TO GIVE THEM DAT MONEY FROM SS/SE OIL/GAS.
Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by Realbarc: 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
When a presidential aspirant says that he will sell the NNPC to his friends, i was afraid

Now the PID scam has confirn that my fears could be real.

Politicians should be careful on their utterance and thier dealings.
Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by Afamed: 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2019
topboss:

IT IS VERY SIMPLE, NIGERIA GOVERNMENT SHOULD SUE THE COMPANY IN NIGERIA COURT.

DECLARE THAT NIGERIA GOVERNMENT DO NOT RECOGNISE UK JURISDICTION.

THIS IS WAT A RIGHT THINKING NIGERIA WOULD DO IN GOVERNMENT, WHETHER IGBO OR HAUSA.

THE TRUTH IS NIGERIA KEEP ELECTING FOREIGNERS AS PRESIDENT AND THE FOREIGNERS KEEP SELLING OUR COUNTRY.

Learn for once.
Those Nigerian properties in UK, that have been granted access to be taken over by P&ID , how do you retrieve them? Majority of you , just come on Nairaland to argue without knowledge of what you are arguing about. If it's position of law or what Nigerian govt can handle in the court here in Nigeria. Do you think , they would have bothered themselves traveling to UK? Most of you just comment out of pure ignorance
Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by Okoroawusa: 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
Afamed:

Mushin
Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by ideylaff: 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
seunmsg:
Nigeria shall triumph! We ain’t paying that shady company any $9.6billion of our hard earned income.

i might sound unpatriotic in a way especially because I know that money (reserve or cash base) will never help the masses in any way .... its just for the leaders who steal us blind....... nothing more

They are using us a pawns all the time....only reason its getting attention is it will affect their lifesyles of using the office to live large if those assets are sold off to cover the award...

I'm not bothered about the judgement if you ask me.....
Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by Afamed: 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Mushin
I wick for the boy jareeee
Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by topboss: 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
Afamed:

Learn for once.
Those Nigerian properties in UK, that have been granted access to be taken over by P&ID , how do you retrieve them? Majority of you , just come on Nairaland to argue without knowledge of what you are arguing about. If it's position of law or what Nigerian govt can handle in the court here in Nigeria. Do you think , they would have bothered themselves traveling to UK? Most of you just comment out of pure ignorance

sharap!

Go and hand Britain billions of oil-gas revenue money from SS/SE.

They need it to pay their Brexit bills.

U are already writing in support of giving Billions to Britain.

As for property, British airways planes can be seized and Britain has properties in Nigeria too, even more than Nigeria have in Britain.

But no, dont think in dat direction, give Britian Billions, they supported Buhari.

No Problem!
Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by Almaiga: 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
This is good, Buhari is working. grin

Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by topboss: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
LET ANY IMBECCILE NOT QUOTE ME AGAIN.

PLEASE!
Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
seunmsg:
Nigeria shall triumph! We ain’t paying that shady company any $9.6billion of our hard earned income.

Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by baby124: 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
Good. Waiting for news on throwing out the case completely and filing a suit against P&ID for damages, lawyer fees, tax evasion and fraud
Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by Afamed: 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
topboss:

sharap!

Go and hand Britain billions of oil-gas revenue money from SS/SE.

They need it to pay their Brexit bills.

U are already writing in support of giving Billions to Britain.

As for property, British airways planes can be seized and Britain has properties in Nigeria too, even more than Nigeria have in Britain.

But no, dont think in dat direction, give Britian Billions, they supported Buhari.

No Problem!
Is there any link between P&ID and British airways / British Government? You see why I don't argue with most of these half-baked on social Media.You signed a contract with Glo and Glo failed to keep with the contractual agreement, according to you, you can go ahead to seize the property of Federal Republic of Nigeria.Most of you don't read to understand, you only read to argue. Go and check all my previous posts , if I had ever wanted Nigeria Govt to give Kobo to P&ID who had done nothing to honour part of their own contractual agreement

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
post=82584159:
We will win this battle that the evil party left behind for us.

Let's keep the hope alive.

If i talk your matter dem go ban me but please learn to reason with objectivity.
Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by MKULTRA: 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2019
PDP
NEVER AGAIN!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by surgical: 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2019
topboss:

YET BUHARI IS GOING TO APPPEAL IN UK COURT, INSTEAD OF SAYING NIGERIA GOVERNMENT DONT RECOGNISE UK JURISDICTION.

BUHARI WANT TO PAY UK BILLIONS MORE FOR SUPPORTING HIM.

Why can't he just ignore it, is it not a court order,he is famous for not obeying court orders,what is different with this one now,that is causing noise everywhere
Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by topboss: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
surgical:
Why can't he just ignore it, is it not a court order,he is famous for not obeying court orders,what is different with this one now,that is causing noise everywhere

HIM MASTER!
Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by banio: 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
seunmsg:

Nigeria is also a shady shit. But loyalty is supreme.
Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by philcom09: 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
They can provide you with grade A solar system solution from Israel up-front and spread payment, visit www.greenpowernig.com or call 01-3429170, 0700-000-7777
GreenPower Overseas Limited
35b Unity Road, Off Bank Anthony way, Ikeja -Lagos, Nigeria
https:///dBpEnzW

Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
IamR:
$9.6bn is a lot of money, our legal team should do everything humanly possible to save Nigeria from this mess.

By the time them finish with the appeal the debt go reach 30billion dollars . UK court is not Nigerian court please you can not ignore your international contract agreement and win ! .
Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by islandmoon: 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2019
the British thieves that stole all our heritage, the very first to loot this nation, Ole!!! useless colonialists still try to 419 us with grammar
Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by surgical: 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2019
topboss:

HIM MASTER!
so Na for only Nigeria he dey show muscle
Him Na half man
Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by IamR: 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

By the time them finish with the appeal the debt go reach 30billion dollars . UK court is not Nigerian court please you can not ignore your international contract agreement and win ! .
This really scares me.
Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by mekuxiani(m): 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
i hope this numb skulls should arrange well because of technicality because of we de like things that are not thorough
tracychelsea13:
The United Kingdom Commercial and Arbitration Court has granted Nigeria leave to appeal against $9.6 billion awards in favour of Process and Industrial Development Limited.

The legal team is currently arguing the case for the stay of the execution of the judgement.

The Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami (SAN) who led the Nigerian legal team to London, confirmed the development to newsmen.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/breaking-uk-grants-fg-leave-to-appeal-9-6bn-pid-award/
Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by rottennaija(m): 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
makewetalk2:
what are they granting them for? the reason the FG is particular about this case is that the UK Govt will cease anything related to Nigeria. Even the companies of those crooks in power. I want the UK to commence ceasing all those properties.
those big men are putting up a huge fight not for me and you but for their assets.

if all countries begin to cease assets like this they will all invest home. when they see their cash disappear before their eyes.

Take note, they will seize asset that belongs to Nigeria, not Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by Afamed: 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
rottennaija:

Don't waste your energy educating all these boys
Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
I don't understand. How is this case being handled in the UK?
Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by mekuxiani(m): 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
rottennaija:

if Nigeria's presidential jet reach UK them go sieze am
Re: Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award by F2st5s: 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
topboss:

BUHARI WANT TO PAY UK BILLIONS MORE FOR SUPPORTING HIM.

Borrow sense. The farce case was won in UK. The assets they are trying to sieze are not in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oba Solomon Ilesanmi Calls Governor Fayemi's Projects Legendary, Lauds Him / Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin / 61 Political Parties Reject Inec’s Draft Guidelines For 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.