Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

The Lion Himself Dancing With Church Members During Service - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lion Himself Dancing With Church Members During Service (7439 Views)

Pastor Odumeje (the Lion Himself) Has Confirmed His Prophecy About Corona / ODUMEJE (the Lion Himself) Gets Open Challenge From UDUDONKA / Tears Of Joy As The Lion Himself Unites Separated Family In Grand Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lion Himself Dancing With Church Members During Service by propynich123: 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
Re: The Lion Himself Dancing With Church Members During Service by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
This one too na man of God?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lion Himself Dancing With Church Members During Service by stainzvill(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
This man groove die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lion Himself Dancing With Church Members During Service by HQuadreal: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
OG Nla.
Re: The Lion Himself Dancing With Church Members During Service by ZombieTAMER: 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
This are the kind of people killing Christianity..

Only interested in tithes and offerings

Remove tithing from Pentecostalism... They will all find another business

I don't blame them though... I blame the mumu congregation that can't differentiate the difference between a church and Askamaya

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lion Himself Dancing With Church Members During Service by fergie001: 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
Who be this Pastor abeg?
Re: The Lion Himself Dancing With Church Members During Service by shadrama(m): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
na them sabi. make una know say the day wa God go speak wahala go da. Anambra pple should be vigilant because the kind of pastors that emerge from that state is worrisome

1 Like

Re: The Lion Himself Dancing With Church Members During Service by slimanyd: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
God is indeed a merciful God.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lion Himself Dancing With Church Members During Service by 11thGoldTREE: 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lion Himself Dancing With Church Members During Service by Gracesofar(m): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
Well, it depends on the intent of his heart. Let's not judge so easily. If he does it to glorify God good and fine but I doubt it from how he keeps gyrating and trying to beat his goons in the best zanku moves. More reason I don't attend all this so called churches that uses drums etc. Its only during worships they genuinely worship God once its praise, it turns Into a competition of the best moves and the best instrumentalist.

I'd rather stay at home if a deeper life or Apostolic faith is out of reach

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lion Himself Dancing With Church Members During Service by Officialgarri: 11:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
OP, please stop adding your voice.... You have a terrible accent

What is "it's not about "prishin prishin prishin" all the time ".

It's preaCHing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lion Himself Dancing With Church Members During Service by DSoj(m): 12:00am On Sep 27, 2019
U go dance drop ur salary. Na juju dance

1 Like

Re: The Lion Himself Dancing With Church Members During Service by realstars: 12:04am On Sep 27, 2019
I don't see it as. funs.
Re: The Lion Himself Dancing With Church Members During Service by ruggedtimi(m): 12:21am On Sep 27, 2019
the man dey burst my head
Re: The Lion Himself Dancing With Church Members During Service by chiefolododo(m): 3:33am On Sep 27, 2019
G

Re: The Lion Himself Dancing With Church Members During Service by Almaiga: 5:21am On Sep 27, 2019
shadrama:
na them sabi. make una know say the day wa God go speak wahala go da. Anambra pple should be vigilant because the kind of pastors that emerge from that state is worrisome

Good observation. I no even trust any pastor from that region. Most especially, the ones that add "Prophet or Apostle" to their tittle. cool

2 Likes

Re: The Lion Himself Dancing With Church Members During Service by YorubaNinja: 6:42am On Sep 27, 2019
What...dafuq? Just imagine how many of the ladies church members e don sleep with..
Re: The Lion Himself Dancing With Church Members During Service by Samunique(m): 7:31am On Sep 27, 2019
Officialgarri:
OP, please stop adding your voice.... You have a terrible accent

What is "it's not about "prishin prishin prishin" all the time ".

It's preaCHing.

grin chai bad man so you noticed it ? cheesy
Re: The Lion Himself Dancing With Church Members During Service by Gentlewarrior1(m): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2019
Almaiga:

Good observation. I no even trust any pastor from that region. cool
Lol. As if Yoruba pastors are any better

The highest thieving pastorpreneurs in Nigeria are actually yorubas
Re: The Lion Himself Dancing With Church Members During Service by Destined2win: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2019
See pure entertainment. Honestly I enjoyed this more than Davido's song 'Assurance'.
Re: The Lion Himself Dancing With Church Members During Service by Anambralstson: 9:24am On Sep 27, 2019
propynich123:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shn0fJ8ABGA
I hardly criticise men of God, but this pastor na real scammer, nothing holiness about him. I can't be scam by this type..
Re: The Lion Himself Dancing With Church Members During Service by Samfloxin(m): 10:01am On Sep 27, 2019
His name is Odumeje, the man that claimed that he can walk on the River Naija. His ministry is Intervention of God Ministry,close to River Naija... God will expose him soon. Samfloxin says so
Re: The Lion Himself Dancing With Church Members During Service by ZZ22: 10:17am On Sep 27, 2019
This man was once a trader at Menax Ochanja Market. Nawao, Emeka is now a pastor. As much as the country is in deep mess, people should really be careful about these Miracle Pastors and ask questions.
Re: The Lion Himself Dancing With Church Members During Service by Almaiga: 11:58am On Sep 27, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Lol. As if Yoruba pastors are any better

The highest thieving pastorpreneurs in Nigeria are actually yorubas

I don't know about that. But I'll rather attend a Church who's pastor is Yoruba, than a Curch that is Pastored by an Igbo. I can't be worshing in a shrine that is disguised as Church and a native Doctor pretends to be a Pastor. All this, just to make money out of their gullible followers. grin grin grin

So you know, I'm not Yoruba.

Re: The Lion Himself Dancing With Church Members During Service by respect80(m): 11:58am On Sep 27, 2019
Samfloxin:
His name is Odumeje, the man that claimed that he can walk on the River Naija. His ministry is Intervention of God Ministry,close to River Naija... God will expose him soon. Samfloxin says so

So he claimed he could walk on River Niger and his ministry is even close to River Niger, yet no one could dare him to substantiate his claims?
This is a formal definition of SCAM!
Re: The Lion Himself Dancing With Church Members During Service by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
Maga Don pay...
So the pastor is happy....

By their fruits , you shall know them

(1) (Reply)

Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa / Which Local Government Is The Largest In Terms Of Landmass? / Women Wing Endorse Chief Iwuanyanwu For Ohanaeze Ndigbo Presidency, Pledge Supp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.