Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President (22165 Views)

Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu / "Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks / Ruga: Femi Fani-Kayode Asks Atiku 3 Questions, A Troll Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President by Legendguru: 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2019
helinues:
Betraying runs in FFK's family...

Not surprised.. Where is Pastor Reno in all this self?

FFK has never betrayed anyone. He never supported this cursed administration from the onset so coming here to talk about betrayal is idiotic. The Yorubas that supported the north instead of their southern brother will see what it means to betray a brother come 2023.
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President by Jayug(m): 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
Osibanjo is not our problem. We all know our problem. The problem is currently not in the country now. Invest today and enjoy tomorrow
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President by murecool(m): 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
Why should the Vice President resign?
FFK is just one ignoramus seeking relevance by all means.
The VP must not resign before suing any fool that want to tarnish his hard earned reputation. FFK has never hide his jealousy over Yemi Osinbajo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President by wasuka14(m): 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
Oya come pls. I need logo
Citytrend:
That's their Logo problem. They should allow people to rest in this country.
Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President by Citytrend: 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2019
wasuka14:
Oya come pls. I need logo
please see my Profile for my info
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President by naijanaso: 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
helinues:

Now you call it betrayal? The young man is speaking as a Nigerian and not a Yoruba pls. This is the real reason we can never progress as a Nation. Pls note thatI am indifferent about FFK's suggestions.
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President by murecool(m): 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
As Nigerians, we have allowed fake news to fester for too long and that has to stop, we need to check fake news through all legal means possible and that is why I am happy that the Vice President has taken this route.
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President by expert234: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
helinues:

Don't change the topic. Osinbajo should re-sign and sue Timi Frank if dem born am well.
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President by expert234: 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
Earthquake1:
If the North want to fight a SW politician they use a SW politician or a SE politician

If they want to fight a SE politician they use a SW politician

In the end the North wins the South looses

Forget that sentimental point of view. Osinbajo should sue Timi Frank if he dares
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President by expert234: 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
yashau:
Ffk is sick in the head smh. Meanwhile When you are having a bad day, always remember Mustafi once marked the Referee.

You claim you hate corruption and when anyone challenges you on integrity, you call the person bad names.

Osinbajo should prove his innocence by suing Timi Frank. If not, you and your fellow liars in APC are the ones that are sick.
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President by dankt: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
Infant terrible. Always high on drugs. Acting like a child all the time.
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President by pedel: 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
If someone accuse you of fraud at work, the first thing you do is to resign from your employment to be able to face the person in court.

So after you proof your innocence then you reapply for the job, right?

Sense no go kill you.

tommykiwi:
The VP should follow the footsteps of Theresa May.
To prove is doubters wrong.
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President by Onarabu: 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
ComeAndobo:
He sounds like the devil when he said "if you're truly the son of God jump down from this mountain".

E be like say na satan send dis man. cheesy

Anyway, none of my business.
Before nko? FFK is devilish!!!
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President by QuotaSystem: 10:27am On Sep 27, 2019
Myhusband:

we allowed them to dictate our political life for us because most southerners lacks consistent and constant loyalty.

we might forever be a tools in the hand of these northerners, they uses divide and rule to govern us in this 21 century, so shameful of the learned southerners. imagine if these northerners had the level education southerners had perhaps they would have trade us by now

You really think there isn't a high number of highly educated & intelligent Northerners in every northern state? Not surprising.

In fact I'm starting to think it's one of the greatest undoings of southerners.

Continue cool
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President by Myhusband(m): 10:39am On Sep 27, 2019
QuotaSystem:

You really think there isn't a high number of highly educated & intelligent Northerners in every northern state? Not surprising.

In fact I'm starting to think it's one of the greatest undoings of southerners.

Continue cool

which highly educated are in northern states? those studying Islamic studies ?
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President by QuotaSystem: 11:19am On Sep 27, 2019
Myhusband:

which highly educated are in northern states? those studying Islamic studies ?

The Dr's. & Profs lecturing thousands of southerners in several Northern universities are a good place to start. Not to mention the ones performing surgeries and saving lives in ABUTH and other hospitals in the North.

I'm talking of thousands of northerners far more educated and intelligent than you are.
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President by Myhusband(m): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2019
QuotaSystem:

The Dr's. & Profs lecturing thousands of southerners in several Northern universities are a good place to start. Not to mention the ones performing surgeries and saving lives in ABUTH and other hospitals in the North.

I'm talking of thousands of northerners far more educated and intelligent than you are.

Continue deceiving yourself abokki.
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President by adekolaelect(m): 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
So you can replace him ?? In obasanjos voice GIVE KAYODE MONEY HE WILL SING FOR YOU

Re: Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President by QuotaSystem: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
Am I the one stupidly fighting myself to the benefit of Arewa?
Continue to stew in ignorance as the North continues to use your brains for Isi-ewu cool

Myhusband:

Continue deceiving yourself abokki.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Recite The 36 States And Capital Of Nigeria? / Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video / Makinde, Ajimobi Crisis Deepen Over Land Revocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.