Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Urhobo Economic And Investment Summit 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urhobo Economic And Investment Summit 2019 (734 Views)

Buhari To Travel To London For UK - Africa Investment Summit / Governor Ayade In Taiwan For The Taiwan - Nigeria Investment Summit (Photos) / Urhobo Economic And Investment Summit 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urhobo Economic And Investment Summit 2019 by ubikings: 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
The progress of a nation depends on the quality of their thoughts and their approach to the ideals of development. Before being Nigerians, we are first sons and daughters of Urhobo Nation. Therefore we must always exercise our rights to determine and activate the opportunities of progress. Let us think together; Let us create new paths; Let us start a new journey to a new and economically viable Urhobo Nation.

Keep a date with destiny.

Urhobo Economic and Investment Summit 2019.

#Ekpobaro
#UEIG

Re: Urhobo Economic And Investment Summit 2019 by Binikingdowm: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
Next Governor of delta state must be an urhobo man. No debate
Re: Urhobo Economic And Investment Summit 2019 by blacknp(m): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
ubikings:
The progress of a nation depends on the quality of their thoughts and their approach to the ideals of development. Before being Nigerians, we are first sons and daughters of Urhobo Nation. Therefore we must always exercise our rights to determine and activate the opportunities of progress. Let us think together; Let us create new paths; Let us start a new journey to a new and economically viable Urhobo Nation.

Keep a date with destiny.

Urhobo Economic and Investment Summit 2019.

#Ekpobaro
#UEIG
Urhobo wado.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urhobo Economic And Investment Summit 2019 by meavox: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2019
Am not an Urhobo man, I am Ogoja. but I support EVERYTHING that will make the indigenous people of the entire South and Middle Belt prosper and progress.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urhobo Economic And Investment Summit 2019 by engrsyer(m): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
That's a good one. Even my community(Bille Kingdom) in Rivers State had their own economic and developmental summit in May, 2019 and we are striving harder to hit every target set for ourselves for a short, mid and long term activities or developmental strides.

I wish you guys well.

You can browse or download our set goals through https://www.billedevelopment.com/

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo Economic And Investment Summit 2019 by topboss: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
I am an Igbo man, and the Urhobo are our brothers.

There progress is our progress. United Southern Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urhobo Economic And Investment Summit 2019 by ubikings: 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
Let's come together and change the narrative...

Ekpobaro Urhobo.

(1) (Reply)

Like Play! Like Play! Sowore Don Take Apartment For Prison! / Lagosians Roast Sanwo-olu For Asking Them To Call Him Mr. Governor / Kogi Election: What PDP Candidate, Wada Said After Casting Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.