Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. (24522 Views)

Cockpit Experience From The First Plane To Land At Ekiti Cargo Airport / Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows / My Travel Experience To East Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by nlPoster: 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
tunary:
I enjoyed this like I'm inside the vehicle traveling.

I didn't.
Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by Hedonisco: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You must be a perpetual patron of "bus mgbachapu"

Funny enough, I heard/learnt this 'mgbachapu' word just a few days ago. Lol.
Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by Kokaine(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
Eaglefine:
My journey experience from Lagos to East.

When you're coming back from Lagos to East, in Lagos you will see Hawkers shouting.....
Gala, Lacasera, coke, fanta even red oil...
Come down to Ore, you will hear them shout..... Banana, groundnut, pure water.
Come down also to Benin, you'll hear..... Sweet bread, bottled water, plantain chips.
Come down to Delta State, you will hear.... Cashew nuts, Ukwa, akwa ogazi, bottle water.
My dear, immediately U enter onitsha Upper iweka gbam grin, you will begin to hear.... " *O'na arighari gi arighari na ahu? bia na nsogbugi alago.* shocked
As u continue down to Portharcourt, Owerri, even the almighty Aba*... you will see them in more digital forms (Hawking Medical Doctors cool I will not fail to mention I learnt almost all names of Bacteria from this guys)
*anyi nagwo pile, pile, pile, onaa kpam kpam.....*
*Gonococus Gonorhia, syphilis, hemorrhoids, staphylococcus aureaus,, staphylococcus Aegypti, Etc* cheesy Onako gi oko na private part? Nso gi ona eme ogba taa -echi okwusi? anyi nwere ogwu ya ebea grin.
As if that one is not enough, another thing you will hear
*"Agnes Nwanma dental tooth powder maka ndi eze ure* ... tongue

Enjoy your day..
in the north what they hawknis usually very annoying. Roasted groundnut, chinchin, debiuno, kwakwas
Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by Ishilove: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
Eaglefine:

When you're coming back from Lagos to East, in Lagos you will see Hawkers shouting.....
Come down also to Benin, you'll hear..... Sweet bread, bottled water, plantain chips.
Come down to Delta State, you will hear.... Cashew nuts, Ukwa, akwa ogazi, bottle water.
My dear, immediately U enter onitsha Upper iweka gbam grin, you will begin to hear.... " *O'na arighari gi arighari na ahu? bia na nsogbugi alago.* shocked
As u continue down to Portharcourt, Owerri, even the almighty Aba*... you will see them in more digital forms (Hawking Medical Doctors cool I will not fail to mention I learnt almost all names of Bacteria from this guys)
*Gonococus Gonorhia, syphilis, hemorrhoids, staphylococcus aureaus,, staphylococcus Aegypti, Etc* cheesy Onako gi oko na private part? Nso gi ona eme ogba taa -echi okwusi? anyi nwere ogwu ya ebea grin.

Enjoy your day..
Aunty, not everyone can understand Igbo language

1 Like

Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by toprealman: 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You must be a perpetual patron of "bus mgbachapu"
uncle PLS check the meaning of those "big" words you use.
Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by 2day6(m): 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2019
this guy funny die.

1 Like

Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
I don laughter tire.

You are not well...

Aba hustlers Nawa.

3 Likes

Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by samuelchimmy(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by kechywillz(m): 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2019
Na so we dey see am on our daily activities

2 Likes

Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by wellmax(m): 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2019
VillageHead:
Aunty failed to mention various categories of beggars on the way.

You can do your own thread. She focused on hawkers

2 Likes

Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by ibinaboonline: 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
I like that mask o. How much and where you dey?
samuelchimmy:
cheesy Op you are wicked chei, made my day jare, meanwhile I have this bulk right for the coming harmattan, can deliver anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by OlawaleBammie: 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
sweetyme001:
One wicked thing about this bus medical doctors is that their agents will be inside the bus posing as customers!! Any drugs the useless doctor mentioned they buy, making you believe the drugs are effective. Please don't buy!
ahahahaha see strategy!!! tank God a no kuku beliv in drug before
Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by elsom: 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
Eaglefine:

Enjoy your day..

Lol...u made me spit on myself! maka ndi eze ure! lol

2 Likes

Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by elsom: 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
naijareferee:
But on a very serious note... Notice the progression from processed food(fanta,gala, lacasara) to natural food (banana, plantain chips, ), to okpa, plantain... Then finally to medicines to take care of all gedi gedi eaten in Lagos.

Hahahahaha...your own worse

1 Like

Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by elsom: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2019
midnighter:
Lol and that hawking doctor stuff is so disgusting...they will be blasting symptoms and causes of erectile dysfunction from a loudspeaker not minding who may be listening

The people selling that tonic have the best marketing strategy I've ever seen..I don't even have a pen!s but the way they emphasise that stuff I just feel like drinking it

Lol...why don't u try it...u might grow one
Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by elsom: 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
SILVERLINES:
Poor fellow

you must be a constant patron to ekenedili chukwu and Co.

really you experience all this
for me, all i do it check my way to the airport take a available flight to my destination

clap for yasef. wedon sir
Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by don4real18(m): 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
money121:
grin grin
This is nigeria everybody na hustler

May God bless our hustling
Actually, I'm in Nigeria but I'm not a hustler
Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by midnighter(f): 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
elsom:

Lol...why don't u try it...u might grow one

cheesy

biko i dont want
Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by Fucklove(m): 6:12am On Sep 27, 2019
Eaglefine how are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by Eaglefine(f): 8:04am On Sep 27, 2019
Fucklove:
Eaglefine how are you doing?

I'm doing very well. Thanks.
Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by money121(m): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2019
don4real18:

Ok noted
Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by Fucklove(m): 9:05am On Sep 27, 2019
Eaglefine:

I'm doing very well. Thanks.
Ok black beauty. The way you analysed that your post and a look at your pics made me fall in love with you the more and really wish to make you mine forever. Baby how do you see my proposal?
Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by samuelchimmy(m): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2019
Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by Ugosample(m): 9:36am On Sep 27, 2019
Eaglefine:

Enjoy your day..

lmao

cheesycheesy

this made me laugh

2 Likes

Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by Eaglefine(f): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
Fucklove:
Ok black beauty. The way you analysed that your post and a look at your pics made me fall in love with you the more and really wish to make you mine forever. Baby how do you see my proposal?

Aawh! Your most welcome for that compliment. But for the proposal, ... let me reserve my comment.
Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by Eaglefine(f): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
don4real18:

Good to know. undecided
Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by Eaglefine(f): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ishilove:

Aunty, not everyone can understand Igbo language

Yes, I am aware of that. But
It's more funny in igbo translation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by daddymummy(m): 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
Fucklove:
The way you males are disgracing yourselves is very bad.

Even a woman told me that why she finds men unattractive is that men are very cheap.

Why cant you make yourselves a bit difficult for women to get. So that women can start seeing men as attractive beings.

Look at this:

A woman is posting about journey and hawkers and you are here speaking about making her your own.

Why wouldn't such a woman look down on you because you have made yourself very cheap?

Some women even find other women more attractive than men because men has made themselves so assessible that women are now despising them.

Why do men find women attractive?

It is because women dont make themselves so accessible to men.

Women make themselves hard to get,that is why men find them attractive.

But men approach women easily making themselves look cheap and unattractive to women.

Assuming it was a man that started this thread,NO woman (I repeat, NO woman) will even tell him that she likes him,not to talk of,wanting to make him a life partner.

According to research,it is not easy for a woman to say that she likes a man,not to talk of saying she loves a man.

But men can say 'I love you ' to any thing and to any woman.

According to research,this makes women to find most men sexually unattractive.

Why? Because men have brought themselves so low.

I am speaking because i have female cousins who tell me their minds and female minds.

We grew up together and played together. So they dont hide things from me.

The way you males want a woman to be hard to get,that is the way women want males to be hard to get.

The way men find women who accept them easily as being cheap,

that is the way women find men who approach them easily for a relationship as cheap men.

Women like men that dont give them attention.

It is human nature to like something that he/she suffered before getting.

No man or woman likes the opposite gender that comes easily.

But men are so concern about having sex that they dont care about self dignity.

2 Likes

Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by Fucklove(m): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
daddymummy:

Even a woman told me that why she finds men unattractive is that men are very cheap.

Why cant you make yourselves a bit difficult for women to get. So that women can start seeing men as attractive beings.

Look at this:

A woman is posting about journey and hawkers and you are here speaking about making her your own.

Why wouldn't such a woman look down on you because you have made yourself very cheap?

Some women even find other women more attractive than men because men has made themselves so assessible that women are now despising them.

Why do men find women attractive?

It is because women dont make themselves so accessible to men.

Women make themselves hard to get,that is why men find them attractive.

But men approach women easily making themselves look cheap and unattractive to women.

Assuming it was a man that started this thread,NO woman (I repeat, NO woman) will even tell him that she likes him,not to talk of,wanting to make him a life partner.

According to research,it is not easy for a woman to say that she likes a man,not to talk of saying she loves a man.

But men can say 'I love you ' to any thing and to any woman.

According to research,this makes women to find most men sexually unattractive.

Why? Because men have brought themselves so low.

I am speaking because i have female cousins who tell me their minds and female minds.

We grew up together and played together. So they dont hide things from me.

The way you males want a woman to be hard to get,that is the way women want males to be hard to get.

The way men find women who accept them easily as being cheap,

that is the way women find men who approach them easily for a relationship as cheap men.

Women like men that dont give them attention.

It is human nature to like something that he/she suffered before getting.

No man or woman likes the opposite gender that comes easily.

But men are so concern about having sex that they dont care about self dignity.
allah I diluted everything you hammered on my head and i will change completely from my ways. Insha allah i will make myself scarce to women from now.
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by anaton(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
Omo,..that dental powder na bomb. Used it after severally filling a difficult spot in my teeth without success..the result was perfect.. That thing suppose dey sell for 5k!

So you bin get eze ure??

1 Like

Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by Mightyhaiz: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2019
anaton:

So you bin get eze ure??
hole....mu na chocolate adika

2 Likes

Re: Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. by midnighter(f): 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
daddymummy:

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Police Chopper Crashes (Photos, Video) / Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit / Trailer Blocks 3rd Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.